**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★

I think Kabam is moving to differentiate the calendar from other special calendars. While solo crystal shards are meh! I would say thank you and grab 900 units worth GGC, 90 units worth Energy , 84 units worth health options. Totalling to 1074 units of useable items so yeah not bad. Not comparing to any previous years though. 2020 should never be compared to any of the previous years.

u can't possibly be happy with a calendar like that....just....no.

• Options
    ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Maybe they will balance this with Christmas gift🤔🤔🤔
  • Options
    ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Maybe they will balance this with Christmas gift🤔🤔🤔
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★

Kabam does alot for us maybe we should cut them some slack.

"For us" um when was your job "for anyone" what are they the police or firemen? They do it for their own pockets. Lets set facts straight here.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    War_Bird said:

So they have time to merge the threads but not respond?? WTH is your deal Kabam? Like tf?

It’s Sunday night/Monday morning. Kabam devs have to sleep you know
  • Options
    MikeybotMikeybot Posts: 13
    Found on reddit

• Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Yes But please stop spamming the forums by creating more new threads when there is Already a one huge Merged Thread.
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Some cheese? Hey it’s free so be greatful you get something for free....
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Okay, maybe this is a bit too far, a calendar on a mobile video game isn't really ruining the rest of 2020 for everyone. A sour note? Perhaps a dumb Decision? Absolutely. But it's still a mobile game, try not to get too invested in it.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Christmas Calander Suffering From Covid 19. 🤣
  • Options
    Kriya3000Kriya3000 Posts: 68
    Instant Depression!
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Faseeh said:

RU11011 said:

Okay, maybe this is a bit too far, a calendar on a mobile video game isn't really ruining the rest of 2020 for everyone. A sour note? Perhaps a dumb Decision? Absolutely. But it's still a mobile game, try not to get too invested in it.

There's 9 days left for 2020 to end so thats pretty much the rest of 2020 bruh
    Oh gods, the time! Where has it gone? I'm not prepared for only 10 days left in this god-awful year.
  • Options
    DernickDernick Posts: 26
    The most stupid year 2020. kabam must do the most stupid calendar in 2020. Is it contagious
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

DrZola said:

TurboGod said:

Caliver players: Treat us better man, we need resources to rank up to get Thronebreaker. Stop giving us joke offers and stuff

Kabam: everyone is getting proven offers now.

The calender 2020 deserved

You think they were going to give people a T5CC in the Calendar?
    I don’t think that’s what anyone rational is suggesting. However, they removed the 4* challenge objective that awarded a 10% T5c crystal, and there’s been significant speculation some part of the gift involves T5c shards. Not unreasonable, especially since mods responded to the 4* challenge queries by claiming to be checking on it and it’s been asked about time and again.

Dr. Zola
    Oh, I get the connection. I speculated the same. I was wrong. I guessed it might be because of the same reason, but let's be honest. The Holiday Calendar isn't about to get people to TB. In fact, ever since the introduction of the Title, people have wanted nothing but T5CCs. Only, they're THE most rare Resource in the game. Which means they're not going to fall from the sky. The OP implied Cav Players wanted Resources to get them to TB. That's not all going to happen from logging on.

TurboGod said:

Caliver players: Treat us better man, we need resources to rank up to get Thronebreaker. Stop giving us joke offers and stuff

Kabam: everyone is getting proven offers now.

The calender 2020 deserved

You think they were going to give people a T5CC in the Calendar?
    Preferably literally anything but solo shards?
    Meh. Free is free. I just don't want Epoch Shards. The gift of RNG with a large possibility of something useless for me.
    Meh for solo shards but don't want epoch shards? But then again free is free???!!
    I'm honestly not bothered by anything other than Epoch. I hate the bloody things. That entire experience was a disappointment for me. The last thing I want to do is wait to open another just to pull another 3*. I would much rather have Shards I can use, like 5* or 6*.
    You're not bothered by the solo shards? The epoch shards were always gonna have RNG. You've been the biggest advocate for it saying it's how the game it. Now it screws you and you have an issue with the epoch shards? If you don't see the actual problem in giving us solo shards, there's nothing further to be said
    Cavalier Crystals shouldn't be the focus of any Event. Not when people depend on the Shards they get from them to contribute to overall progress. Month after month people do additional content to get ahead over time. Taking a demographic like Cavalier (even Uncollected at this point) and making the Rewards a possibility of pulling nothing but 3*s is creating a situation where people are getting nothing at all that helps them progress. There were other ways Shards were given, and I'm not discounting that. In terms of the Epoch Shards and Cavalier Crystals as Rewards, I'm against it. Scrap it entirely. It provides nothing for people who are beyond depending on 3*s and 4*s unless RNGesus comes to visit. Bottom line is, we can use the Resources we get from Solo Crystals. Tell me where I can use my 14 or 15 3* Dups.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Has the person who usually says, "just because they gave you something last year does not guarantee that you will get something better this year. They are not related and are independent events." come and gone already? I am waiting for him to comment.

Till now we have had:
    1. It's free stuff stop complaining
    2. Don't be greedy, kabam has been great lately
    3. I just don't like epoch shards, but solo Crystal shards are awesome!
    4. GGCs are too OP so it's balanced.

So yeah you're in before the exclusivity guy comes along
    If you're going to quote me, do it accurately. I said I had an issue with Epoch. I didn't say Solo Crystals were awesome. I'm just not bothered by them.