**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Is it worth it to upgrade my 5* stealthy if I already have a 6* version?

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
Earlier this month when I was opening the year based cavs I got a 5* stealth spidey. I would have ranked him up but my first 6* was a stealthy a few months back. I wasn’t going to make this poll but decided to because I have multiple 5* 2-3 rank up gems that are running out. So should I rank up my 5* stealthy even though I have a 6*? If you guys could give an explanation that would be great. Thanks.

Is it worth it to upgrade my 5* stealthy if I already have a 6* version? 47 votes

Rank up stealthy (it doesn’t hurt to have two copies of a good champion)
21%
ZombieZeddThicco_ModeTheLegionMasterAmnetiesCrcrcrcThebombsquad1Mighty_escanor1fuNemOronLlessurBarani7da 10 votes
Rank up stealthy only because you have some 2-3 gems expiring
14%
Legendboy2411Colonaut123Thoye3TomsolokenobiRenaxqqAouxWouxScrubhan 7 votes
Don’t rank up stealthy (having the 6* is enough, you don’t need to rank the 5* up too)
63%
TendersquadTerraVivek_786Foxhero007MityAntOsfan8damianohmGildenlowAleorDjinMeebletonKaratemike415GoDlyZorEtjamaDeaconProximaMidnight_8Ctfz35AstoundsKsp_2099TheInfinty 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Don’t rank up stealthy (having the 6* is enough, you don’t need to rank the 5* up too)
    He’s not a superstar that you’ll need 2 of. Use the gems to rank someone else.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Rank up stealthy only because you have some 2-3 gems expiring
    If you have no other champion, use the rank-up gems to Stealthy. Otherwise, keep them as long as you can.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    You shouldn't rank up the 5 stars version.

I like stealthy big time, he was my first r3 6 stars, but since he doesn't need to be awakened, there's no point of ranking the 5 stars version. You probably won't use them both never.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Shouldnt have even ranked him in the first place😉
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Use those expiring gems on someone you like, but never use. Maybe having that champ at higher rank will allow use him more. Or for some memes. I used my r5 tech gem a long time ago on iron patriot, it felt great
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Shouldnt have even ranked him in the first place😉

You trippin if you think stealthy is not good
    I like him about as much as i like stepping on hot coals🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Use the gem on someone else.