**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What will the Christmas Gift be?

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    10k+ 6 star shards
    DrZola said:

zuffy said:

DrZola said:

zuffy said:

DrZola said:

Serious question—would a 6* AG be sort of the pinnacle of gifts for someone at TB? Is there anything higher (short of things that aren’t in game) that you would want/hope for/expect?

Dr. Zola

I have 54 6* but I can’t seem to dupe omega red, namor, cmm. So an awaken gem giving me a chance to awaken any of them would be awesome.
    That’s what I figured. I only have 45 6* but I can only seem to dupe the likes of Kingpin, VtD, Beast, Howard...

Dr. Zola
    I duped NC 4x. Duped capwwii, vulture, terrax, gamora, hela, ultron, oml, spider Gwen.

I have 2 mystic awaken gems. I really wish it was mutant or cosmic class.
    That hurts. I duped Beast on back to back crystals within a day.

Hope you get it. Who are your mutant/cosmics you’d awaken?

Dr. Zola
    I pulled a 6* torch, than 2 5* torches back to back. Good luck I guess, but not too helpful.😂
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    For some reason I feel like it could be an early look at the soon coming wish crystal (that’s WISHful thinking though)
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

For some reason I feel like it could be an early look at the soon coming wish crystal (that’s WISHful thinking though)

i get it
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    6* Awakening Gem Crystal
    DrZola said:

zuffy said:

DrZola said:

zuffy said:

DrZola said:

Serious question—would a 6* AG be sort of the pinnacle of gifts for someone at TB? Is there anything higher (short of things that aren’t in game) that you would want/hope for/expect?

Dr. Zola

I have 54 6* but I can’t seem to dupe omega red, namor, cmm. So an awaken gem giving me a chance to awaken any of them would be awesome.
    That’s what I figured. I only have 45 6* but I can only seem to dupe the likes of Kingpin, VtD, Beast, Howard...

Dr. Zola
    I duped NC 4x. Duped capwwii, vulture, terrax, gamora, hela, ultron, oml, spider Gwen.

I have 2 mystic awaken gems. I really wish it was mutant or cosmic class.
    That hurts. I duped Beast on back to back crystals within a day.

Hope you get it. Who are your mutant/cosmics you’d awaken?

Dr. Zola
    I forgot I got 6* jugg back to back. LOL

I have R2 CMM and venom but awaken CMM would be sweet. Got R2 warlock unduped too. I have namor, omega red and sunspot unduped. Not sure who I would use it yet and I have a mutant t5c. I do have a 5/65 max sig omega red though.
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Anything else?
    Progression based rarity of Scarlet Witch MCU with some utility items?
  • Options
    milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    Anything else?
    Wouldn’t surprise me if it was 1000 Solo crystal shards, and the excuse will be, “It’s just a placeholder.”
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    6* Nexus

6* AG Nexus Crystal would be HOT

But wouldn’t TBs be jealous of that? ;)

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    6* Awakening Gem
    whatever it is, i am fairly certain that the forum will be filled with complaints. it's the nature of things lol
  • Options
    The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    10k+ 6 star shards
    My guess is 10k 6* shards for cavalier. Which would be great.
  • Options
    AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    t5CC for Thronebreaker, t4CC shards for cavalier ;)
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    6* Nexus
    9 5* ags (2 generic) and 1 6* cosmic. Would prefer 6* nexus over ag any day.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    6* Nexus
    I can’t imagine it’s a 6* gem/crystal/etc of any kind

Maybe shards. If they give us a 6* AG crystal, then consider yourself Rocky after you beat Apollo Creed for the championship
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Anything else?
    Idk maybe some dual credits for Cav? Can’t put my expectations too high cuz I know we gonna get shafted
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    6* Awakening Gem Crystal
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

The pinnacle would probably be a generic 6* AG, yes. Followed very closely by a full selector or one of the Special Nexus 6* from abyss.

The gift for TB will likely be a 6 AG crystal and (or) a nexus 6*. At least I hope. Anything less would be pretty shady.
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    6* Awakening Gem Crystal
    Definitely.Wait and see
  • Options
    Kaypee3Kaypee3 Posts: 40
    Anything else?
    Solo milestone shards
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    A collage of all your bad pulls this year.
  • Options
    spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    Anything else?
    If it is supposed to be a present, sort of like my kid asking for a ps5, my nephew for an xbox series x, my daughter for a laptop, should then the present not be exactly what one wants or needs? i say, let us pick, whatever that item one needs or wants, 6*, 6* awakening, Nexus, t5 basic, not like Kabam cant afford it-hahaha....hey, pick of the litter i say..
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    6* Nexus
    qartweli said:

6 class nexus or rankdown

I keep seeing the rank down idea and I like it. So many champs with cats sunk in them I’d love to have back. Much more useful for me than another AG to gather dust or 550 5* shards and iso from another 5* nexus.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    StephenStephen Posts: 80
    When does it open
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    T1 iso 8
    Maybe worser
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

HI_guys said:

DrZola said:

zuffy said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    Why aren't you Thronebreaker? No t5cc or no deserving chanps?
    Good question. Lots of excuses.

Champs are fine—I’ve got Doom, Elsa, KM, CMM, Havok, Warlock and Cage at R2. Probably another 6-7 decent 6*’s at R1. I’m 5% from mutant with a decent chunk of tech and mystic. Any of the last 3-4 offers would have filled mutant out, but I either lacked the units or didn’t want to spend cash. Or both.

I figured Variant and 7.1 and objectives would push me over (they didn’t), and I simply ran out of time exploring 7.1. Still got a little more than half to run and I opted not to spend my holiday playing.

I have R5 Fury, Torch, Aegon, SymSup, 6* Heimdall, etc. but haven’t run Abyss. I need time and saved resources and that will be next year at earliest.

So I’m fairly close. Honestly, I’d like to hit mutant first and then use the ~50% from 7.1 (if I’m a little lucky) to get my second R3 in short order.

And I’m fine if TB get something awesome like a 6* AG—that’s super useful for nearly every TB I’d think. I’d just like to see something of relatively commensurate value at other levels.

Dr. Zola
    This is why I refuse to finish act 6 until I have 75% of a t5cc. I’ll get two 10%s from this month and next’s EQ. I’ll get 25 for v5 (4 paths left). I don’t want to be in a position to have RNG from 7.1 completion or v6 exploration determine whether I make it or not.

I love this 6-star feature. Honestly, if you let me choose between a nexus and shards I could use on the feature, it would be really tough.
  • Options
    Anything else?
    Helpyy said:

Hi guys, what do you think it will be for thronebreakers?

Socks
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    TB 6* Abyss Nexus (unopened)
    TB 6* Nexus (opened early)
    Cav 6* Nexus (unopened)
    Cav 6* (opened early)
    UC 6* (unopened)
    UC 5* (opened early)
    Below 5*

That’s my theory. That way those who opened early can still get something. But it won’t be as good as those who waited.