**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Gullitine 2099

Why is her first special not working I been using her for a while and it’s been good but lately it’s not working at all and she supposed to be on the godly tier and for as characters

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    what do you mean it’s not working
  • Options
    Omorogieva1_Omorogieva1_ Posts: 23
    I mean a far as characters
  • Options

I mean a far as characters

Ok I need more detail here
  • Options
    I am using her first special to drain the power bar but it’s not working at thought I was my playing but it’s just not working as of late when I use her I have wasted my units trying and I am pissed to know that it’s not my fault she is not working at all
  • Options
    What champs are you using her against? What nodes? What game modes? Able to post a video or maybe pics?
  • Options
    There’s is a weird code when I play her
    something that shows at the left hand side I never seen it before
  • Options
    GeniousGenious Posts: 57

Why is her first special not working I been using her for a while and it’s been good but lately it’s not working at all and she supposed to be on the godly tier and for as characters

Is she has 2 souls then she is gonna power drain 40% of the opponent's power. If she has 1 soul, she is gonna powerdrain 20%. So if you want the power drain don't use the prefight ability
  • Options
    I’m playing her on 5.6.4 rt now when I face antman I can’t get past him the node only says he uses the third special
  • Options
    I don’t most fights I go in
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I’m playing her on 5.6.4 rt now when I face antman I can’t get past him the node only says he uses the third special

It’s whether Antman’s glancing ability (not sure), whether you have used in prefight both souls.
  • Options
    shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    I suggest just don't use prefight ability
    If you will have both of abilities unused
    You'll regret 50% of hp while below 15%
    But if you use of soul
    You'll only regen about 35%
  • Options
    shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    And as for the sp1 power drain
    Mine is working fine
    There may be a node or some champs' ability