**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is my new 6*?

JohnyBoyJohnyBoy Posts: 176 ★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips

How good is my new 6*? 124 votes

Op
12%
SungjMqc19TimrosTexas_1110or_StrongColonaut123ZombieZeddKill_GreyFabwiziFaseehelevated_stupidity3anaLysis_Rayaan_2000Invicta_HellionZura_1Valmarx 16 votes
Pretty Good
66%
DrZolaSaiyanDrake2078TerraDragonMCOCMasterduxSlashingSunsetSouthfenceThefire13TheHoodedDormammuDankestChefwvonkLegendboy2411shadow_lurker22Denzel116doctorbDjinXva23OmniBlueRockypantherx 82 votes
Ok
19%
Lightburn22yossPanchulon21DRTOLmaoKeahqv001LOGAN580Manar198xshivam1Icy000MasterpuffRenaxqqHosanoOldAbe101stAouxWouxScrubhanYodabolt21Dragfire1760Geralt_123magnus_xix 24 votes
Terrible
0%
🤮
1%
FrostyNickel[Deleted User] 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Op
    I got 6 star elsa from a featured and took her up to rank 2 as a six star. She's great, her damage is top tier. Can burst down ROL fights in a minute and a half if you really nail her rotation. Her utility is kinda lacking but her evade instead of parry is useful for getting ins on your opponents. She is a pretty solid evade counter and since she incinerates or coldsnaps as her main debuff damage, it's great cause very few champions are both incinerate and coldsnap immune
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Ok
    Crcrcrc said:

Not as good as Spelthy or Ronin

Yep. 🤮 represents how much I like Elsa, but she is pretty good. So i took the middle ground of “ok”.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Pretty Good

Crcrcrc said:

Not as good as Spelthy or Ronin

Yep. 🤮 represents how much I like Elsa, but she is pretty good. So i took the middle ground of “ok”.
    I’m not a fan either, but she seems pretty good when I use her. Not even close to Spelthy or Ronin, but decent.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Pretty Good
    I have mine at R2 and she’s pretty good.

When’s she’s on fire, she can wreck things. But she can also feel a little short on utility at times. Great for champs you don’t/can’t make a lot of contact with and for handling Science champs.

Dr. Zola
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Op
    The more you play her the more uses you find for her. I have mine R3 and almost max signature. Better than ronin for sure , and some nice damage
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Op
    She is my thronebreaker rank-up and I'm loving her more and more every single day. I'd do it again and again no matter who else she has to contend with her. Not a single spec of regret do I have.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Pretty Good
    My first 6*. She is awesome.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Op
    She's amazing. I ranked 4 my 5* Elsa above my Stealthy. I don't regret it. Her damage is superb, she's not as much as a glass cannon as Stealthy. She can counter mix master (Stealthy can't) and evade champions, can turn non-DoT debuffs into precision buffs (good against Mr F, Void, spry, close encounters) and hits good burst and DoT damage that bypasses nodes that restrict damage dealt like safeguard. Her evade-counterattack counts as an intercept for aegis.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Pretty Good
    I have no personal experience playing her but from what I’ve seen from other people is she’s pretty good.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Pretty Good
    She’s a very solid damage dealer with very limited utility. Overall, a very strong B+ champion. The most important thing about her though is that she is just so fun to play. I’m absolutely gonna r3 mine (she’s already at r2).
    Side Note: Ronin is better. Fight me.
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    edited December 2020
    Pretty Good
    I would love to get her, specially with my lack of skill 6* champs (only Korg).
    Not related, But I got HB today, so I'm finally really happy with a 6* pull (and I duped my Silver Surfer).
    Pretty Good
    Faseeh said:

She’s a very solid damage dealer with very limited utility. Overall, a very strong B+ champion. The most important thing about her though is that she is just so fun to play. I’m absolutely gonna r3 mine (she’s already at r2).

Wdym limited utility? She can do selective timestream,buffed up,diss track,counter evade,crit me with your best shot,pleasure to burn and no one is immune to her busted dmg. Try again @StevieManWonder
    That’s limited compared to Ronin. He can do:
    Diss Track
    Counter Evade
    DAAR
    Crit Me With Your Best Shot
    Do You Bleed?
    Evade
    Shrug Off
    Passive Fury/Precision, so Buffet
    Masochism
    Really High Block Proficiency
    Still Does Well Against Bleed Immune
    Incredibly Suicide Friendly
    Parry Projectiles
    Bonus Crit Chance on Intercepts
    35% Perfect Block Chance
    Bleed through Block
    Cause Bleeds When He Blocks

Sorry dude, I love Elsa, but Ronin has her swamped in terms of utility.
    Pretty Good
    Faseeh said:

@StevieManWonder
    Elsa still Does Well Against incinerate/coldsnap Immune,
    highest crit chance in game,
    has counter evade to give easy openings,
    selective timestream
    buffed up
    diss track,
    counters evade,
    crit me with your best shot,
    pleasure to burn,
    non dmging debuff shrug off, (long distance relationship,spry,gassed,etc.)
    masochism (with suicides)
    and increased power gain when rounds are out,
    Not to mention the cruelties from sp3.

Ronin still has a higher Crit chance than her when he has his Precision Passive up, which is most of the time. His Passive Fury from his sp3 is more potent than her Cruelties. He shrugs off all debuffs.
    Plus, he has one of the most important uses in the game: Making Ant-Man even more amazing.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Op

Faseeh said:

Wdym limited utility? She can do selective timestream,buffed up,diss track,counter evade,crit me with your best shot,pleasure to burn and no one is immune to her busted dmg. Try again @StevieManWonder
    That’s limited compared to Ronin. He can do:
    Diss Track
    Counter Evade
    DAAR
    Crit Me With Your Best Shot
    Do You Bleed?
    Evade
    Shrug Off
    Passive Fury/Precision, so Buffet
    Masochism
    Really High Block Proficiency
    Still Does Well Against Bleed Immune
    Incredibly Suicide Friendly
    Parry Projectiles
    Bonus Crit Chance on Intercepts
    35% Perfect Block Chance
    Bleed through Block
    Cause Bleeds When He Blocks

Sorry dude, I love Elsa, but Ronin has her swamped in terms of utility.
    No.
    Pretty Good
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

@StevieManWonder
    selective timestream
    buffed up
    diss track,
    counters evade,
    pleasure to burn,

Ronin still has a higher Crit chance than her when he has his Precision Passive up, which is most of the time. His Passive Fury from his sp3 is more potent than her Cruelties. He shrugs off all debuffs.
    Plus, he has one of the most important uses in the game: Making Ant-Man even more amazing.
    Elsa's precision from sp1 stays on till the next special is thrown and increases her crit chance by even more. And if you spam sp1 and your crit masteries are maxed she crits so much. Not to mention the busted damage that occurs each time you crit
    Doesn’t change the fact that Ronin crits pretty much every hit with his passive up and doesn’t rely on special attacks. If you’re in Wraith stance, you bleed the opponent on almost every hit.
    Pretty Good
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

@StevieManWonder
    selective timestream
    buffed up
    diss track,
    counters evade,
    pleasure to burn,

Elsa's precision from sp1 stays on till the next special is thrown and increases her crit chance by even more. And if you spam sp1 and your crit masteries are maxed she crits so much. Not to mention the busted damage that occurs each time you crit
    Doesn’t change the fact that Ronin crits pretty much every hit with his passive up and doesn’t rely on special attacks. If you’re in Wraith stance, you bleed the opponent on almost every hit.
    The fight's faster with elsa but for ronin you need to build up to the sp3 for the massive damage and elsa's a way better evade counter too
    It’s true that Elsa outdamages Ronin without his fury, but damage isn’t everything. She’s a better evade counter, but that’s the only utility that she does better
    Pretty Good
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

@StevieManWonder
    selective timestream
    buffed up
    diss track,
    counters evade,
    pleasure to burn,

The fight's faster with elsa but for ronin you need to build up to the sp3 for the massive damage and elsa's a way better evade counter too
    It’s true that Elsa outdamages Ronin without his fury, but damage isn’t everything. She’s a better evade counter, but that’s the only utility that she does better
    Do buffed up with him better than elsa. Diss track too
    Ronin can’t do buffed up, which is why I didn’t list it. Also, Elsa is a terrible choice for buffed up, I’d only use her if I didn’t have like fifteen other champions.
    Diss Track he does just as well if not better
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Pretty Good
    Elsa has an evade counter, a counterstrike with an 11 seconds cooldown, and a non-damaging debuff shrug-off. Compare that to Ronin's evade counter, non-contact parries, ability to shrug off all debuffs, and up to 80% DAAR, he's got more than Elsa. And I only included the counterstrike cause I know you guys would want me to, but why should that be classified as utility? Cause it's useful in stun immune matchups where you wouldn't want to use Elsa anyways? I guess it's nice for BPCW and Mordo, but it's still got an 11 second cooldown and there are much better options. I've found that counterstrike is more a detriment than it is helpful. She can't parry Rhino, mighty charge, UC after a special, etc. without getting hammered.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Pretty Good
    Faseeh said:

Etjama said:

She can't parry Rhino, mighty charge, UC after a special, etc. without getting hammered.

Hit their block and parry their light attacks.....
    That only works on Mighty charge and Rhino. And why would you ever want to do that? Just use anyone else so you don't have to change your playstyle just to avoid getting destroyed by unstoppable. And hitting Rhino's and champs with mighty charge's block is risky anyways since they could dash in on you and you can't intercept.