**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the real best champ?

2»

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I get you like iHulk but he's genuinely pretty terrible. His design is flawed in so many ways. I'm being unbiased here btw, I get that Cable is not a "top tier" mutant champion, but he's great with the Apocalypse synergy. He's in the upper echelon of mutant champions, but not in the top tier. iHulk's damage comes at the sacrifice of his life, and he has little relevant utility. Cable can hit like a truck with his degeneration debuffs and even regenerate health to keep himself topped up. You can like a champion, but that doesn't suddenly make them 10x better. I like Air-Walker, I would consider taking him to r3 as a 6*, but he just isn't great. He's meh. Just like iHulk. Both fun asf, but have flawed designs.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Immortal Hulk

Crcrcrc said:

Immortal Hulk is quite possibly the worst science champion in the entire game, pipe down

Really? You’re telling me to be quiet on my opinions?😂You have created so many more controversial posts than me. iHulk is miles better than Cable too
    Cable doesn't have to kill himself and dance around for 50 seconds to gain great damage. They're not even comparable. iHulk is about as useful as Joe Fixit. Cable is a top tier mutant lane clearer.
    iHulk: requires no synergies or ramp up, infinite health if played CORRECTLY, and crazy damage.
    Cable: Decent damage, huge apoc ramp up, no healing, no cool animations
    edited January 2021
    Immortal Hulk

I get you like iHulk but he's genuinely pretty terrible. His design is flawed in so many ways. I'm being unbiased here btw, I get that Cable is not a "top tier" mutant champion, but he's great with the Apocalypse synergy. He's in the upper echelon of mutant champions, but not in the top tier. iHulk's damage comes at the sacrifice of his life, and he has little relevant utility. Cable can hit like a truck with his degeneration debuffs and even regenerate health to keep himself topped up. You can like a champion, but that doesn't suddenly make them 10x better. I like Air-Walker, I would consider taking him to r3 as a 6*, but he just isn't great. He's meh. Just like iHulk. Both fun asf, but have flawed designs.

I used my 4* iHulk in Map 4 aq and had no issues keeping his health above 80% in between fights. No heals, just insane damage throughout the AQ.

I truly believe once I get this champ in a higher rarity, I can use him quite effectively and he will be good.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Immortal Hulk is quite possibly the worst science champion in the entire game, pipe down

Really? You’re telling me to be quiet on my opinions?😂You have created so many more controversial posts than me. iHulk is miles better than Cable too
    Cable doesn't have to kill himself and dance around for 50 seconds to gain great damage. They're not even comparable. iHulk is about as useful as Joe Fixit. Cable is a top tier mutant lane clearer.
    iHulk: requires no synergies or ramp up, infinite health if played CORRECTLY, and crazy damage.
    The thing is iHulk's damage potential is massively gimped in so many ways.
    1. Rage stacks only last for 2 seconds. He has NO passive taunt ability like She-Hulk's to keep the aggressive playstyle going. When the opponent inevitably turtles up, you lose all your damage and have to re-ramp up those rage stacks, while slowly killing yourself faster and faster as you increase your damage. I strongly believe if iHulk had a passive 15% taunt per rage stack, he would be so much better. You wouldn't have to rely on the AI throwing their special as you'll have the taunt to keep you playing aggressive.
    2. Cable has significantly higher DPS than iHulk. This isn't debatable btw, it can be backed up by stats. So saying Cable has "decent damage" and iHulk has "crazy damage" is false. iHulk has higher damage potential than Cable, but Cable has higher DPS by quite a distance. Cable can always keep up a chunk of potent degeneration debuffs, while when iHulk loses his rage stacks, he loses all of his damage and has to re-ramp up from the beginning. And in most situations, you need DPS. Hela and Gamora have insanely high damage potential and almost never get used.
    Immortal Hulk

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

The thing is iHulk's damage potential is massively gimped in so many ways.
    1. Rage stacks only last for 2 seconds. He has NO passive taunt ability like She-Hulk's to keep the aggressive playstyle going. When the opponent inevitably turtles up, you lose all your damage and have to re-ramp up those rage stacks, while slowly killing yourself faster and faster as you increase your damage. I strongly believe if iHulk had a passive 15% taunt per rage stack, he would be so much better. You wouldn't have to rely on the AI throwing their special as you'll have the taunt to keep you playing aggressive.
    2. Cable has significantly higher DPS than iHulk. This isn't debatable btw, it can be backed up by stats. So saying Cable has "decent damage" and iHulk has "crazy damage" is false. iHulk has higher damage potential than Cable, but Cable has higher DPS by quite a distance. Cable can always keep up a chunk of potent degeneration debuffs, while when iHulk loses his rage stacks, he loses all of his damage and has to re-ramp up from the beginning. And in most situations, you need DPS. Hela and Gamora have insanely high damage potential and almost never get used.
    1. Not really too bad if you can intercept, as I have found when using him. Easy to rebuild as well.
    2. I should have said damage potential because Cable has more DPS but at max potential my 4* iHulk does 9,000 per medium. That’s quite a bit. It is impractical sometimes, but it works well in a lot of fights with hp below 100k (200-250k with a 6*). You are able to build rage simply from MLLM combos and cycling sp1. It builds fast too.
  • odogg9941 said:

You must be drunk. Immortal hulk isn’t in th top 5

You realise hes joking right?
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    iHulk isn’t great but he is definitely fun to play with
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    they cant tell that youre joking lmfao
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Option 1
    Crcrcrc said:

We have seen this poll a million times, but this one will finally decide who is the best in all categories of the game.

one of the funniest polls I've ever seen.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    It's Ebony Maw. Read the other threads about this same subject
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Option 1

this was made before the maw threads
    Immortal Hulk

The forum was unanimous in deciding that it was iHulk
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Crcrcrc said:

I think you mean un-animous.
    Immortal Hulk
    DNA3000 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I compiled the data. It was 100% voted for iHulk. Nobody cares about Quake or Ghost anymore, and I now have the facts to prove it
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Option 1
    Crcrcrc said:

DNA3000 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I compiled the data. It was 100% voted for iHulk. Nobody cares about Quake or Ghost anymore, and I now have the facts to prove it

come again
    Immortal Hulk

Crcrcrc said:

DNA3000 said:

Crcrcrc said:

come again
    Everyone voted for Option one. That’s Immortal Hulk. Therefore, he is #1 unanimously
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

DNA3000 said:

Crcrcrc said:

come again
    Everyone voted for Option one. That’s Immortal Hulk. Therefore, he is #1 unanimously
    The first option on the Maw pool is Ebony Maw. It was also the most votted, and the correct choise.
    It's Ebony Maw.
    Immortal Hulk

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

DNA3000 said:

Crcrcrc said:

come again
    The first option on the Maw pool is Ebony Maw. It was also the most votted, and the correct choise.
    It's Ebony Maw.
    There’s really only one way to find out. We need to put them both in a poll and let the forums decide who is 1st and who is 2nd.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    The real champion is.....everyone who took the time to post in this topic