Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Which 6* to R2 (Future R3) and who can help on Act 6 completion

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
My 6* champ list is not very good or they need to be dupe to be good. I want to stop ranking up 5* and invest in 6* but honestly I don’t know who to rank up.

I would like someone who will be useful to help me complete act 6 currently stuck at 6.2.5.

Or should i keep waiting ? if you suggest to rankup 6* just keep in mind i have R4 duped 5* version of CapIW Falcon and Cul.

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Spidergwen.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Spider-Gwen or Cap IW(Investment for the future).
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 743 ★★★
    Falcon is also great!
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    You should absolutely not be trying to solely invest in 6 stars if you're at the point in the game where you only have 18 of them in your roster. I have a far more diverse and frankly better (I've been really lucky with 6* pulls) 6* roster and I'm still am taking more 5* champions to rank 5 than I am 6*s to rank 2. You will literally hold yourself and your account progression back if you try to prioritize your current six stars over like any 5* awakened beyond god tier character.

Not only are sig abilities and high sig level really important to characters like Cap IW, and the extra T5B needed to rank up 6* is just not worth at your level if A) You're not actively planning on taking them to rank 3 or B) have any necessary utility not accounted for in your roster that can be covered by your maxed 5*s

You should take your awakened 5* CapIW to rank 5 over your unawakened 6* literally 100% of the time. I have both 5* sig 200 Cap at rank 5 and Unawakened 6* cap at rank 2 and I use the 5* more than twice as often. Your 6* roster unless you're really pushing for thronebreaker is not at the point where you can start neglecting 5* champions.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,025 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Spidergwen.

I second this. She's underrated and well worth investing in.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    _Sham_ said:

Sungj said:

You should absolutely not be trying to solely invest in 6 stars if you're at the point in the game where you only have 18 of them in your roster. I have a far more diverse and frankly better (I've been really lucky with 6* pulls) 6* roster and I'm still am taking more 5* champions to rank 5 than I am 6*s to rank 2. You will literally hold yourself and your account progression back if you try to prioritize your current six stars over like any 5* awakened beyond god tier character.

Not only are sig abilities and high sig level really important to characters like Cap IW, and the extra T5B needed to rank up 6* is just not worth at your level if A) You're not actively planning on taking them to rank 3 or B) have any necessary utility not accounted for in your roster that can be covered by your maxed 5*s

You should take your awakened 5* CapIW to rank 5 over your unawakened 6* literally 100% of the time. I have both 5* sig 200 Cap at rank 5 and Unawakened 6* cap at rank 2 and I use the 5* more than twice as often. Your 6* roster unless you're really pushing for thronebreaker is not at the point where you can start neglecting 5* champions.

I agree with you but all my god tier champs are already R5 but I don’t want to R5 any unduped 5* that don’t need to be dupe to be good, i would prefer to save my ressources for 6* version. For example BWCV.

Ranking a 5* from 1 to 5 take so many more resources. I pulled NF 2 days ago and even if i used a rankup gem for r2 to 3 i ended up missing t1a to R5 him. (i had 1 in overflow before ranking him. This is just BS. Now i can’t even r2 anyone because no t1a. I wasted all my glory buying them instead of getting t5b or t2a.

Here is my 5* roster:

You are not even remotely near the point at which you should stop ranking 5*s. Yes they cost more resources but having them ranked up earns you more resources as you clear content easier.

Edit: so the pictures were out of order and I thought you only had 5 maxed 5*s. My point still stands but tbh there’s not a lot More that will help you with act 6 completion, I personally did it with a much weaker roster.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Surprised you have this kinda roster and still stuck at 6.2.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    You have a lot more 5* worth r5...CapIW, AA, Quake if you can use her, Red Mags, BWCV. You don’t need an r2 6* just to be able to say you have one.
  • Options
    _Sham_ said:

Kill_Grey said:

Surprised you have this kinda roster and still stuck at 6.2.

Because act 6 is not fun at all for me. I play game for enjoyment but act 6 feel like punishment. I am below average skill player who was spoiled by pre 12.0 scarlet witch lol.

But i am working my way to do, i did 4 quests in last couple of weeks to get to 6.2.5. Now trying to find a way to beat mordo without too many resources and stress

Torch will melt him just like every other mystic.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,147 ★★★★★
    Yo the Air-Walker looking pretty fresh ngl
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Kingpin is getting a buff in February. If you can't make a decision or if you can wait a month, I would probably wait until after the buff in case he gets a good buff.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,025 ★★★★★

Kingpin is getting a buff in February. If you can't make a decision or if you can wait a month, I would probably wait until after the buff in case he gets a good buff.

Ranking someone before we know all the buff details can only end badly
  • Options
    _Sham_ said:

You are not even remotely near the point at which you should stop ranking 5*s. Yes they cost more resources but having them ranked up earns you more resources as you clear content easier.

Edit: so the pictures were out of order and I thought you only had 5 maxed 5*s. My point still stands but tbh there’s not a lot More that will help you with act 6 completion, I personally did it with a much weaker roster.

Which 5* you think i should rank up and will help with progression ? i thought all my good one were already R5/4
    Osfan8 said:

You have a lot more 5* worth r5...CapIW, AA, Quake if you can use her, Red Mags, BWCV. You don’t need an r2 6* just to be able to say you have one.

These ones