**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did you like the new Arcade Event so far?

Well,i personally did.

Did you like the new Arcade Event so far? 251 votes

Yes
54%
winterthurLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelSatsuiNoHadoucAncAmOHenrytfu_41SungjVerzzDarkrider05Cat_MurdockDOKTOROKTOPUSDeacon0316wegnerkWarBros23SlashingSunsetHammerbro_64Rbk19Warlord5386CupidReference 136 votes
No
45%
Crine60SnakeEyes69Carmel1Haji_SaabSpity68zuffyjdrum663LuciusVorenusTerrabm3eppsnameplaskapt_krunchsubash_vikramLvernon15Mqc19username7312Monk1Kabiraz77CassyTimros 115 votes

Comments

• Ykdm1011Ykdm1011 Posts: 20
    Yes
    The rewards are going to be increased and i am even content with the rewards of the first phase,I think this event is an awesome event,though some fights in the arcade event is just absurdly annoying(like the rhino fight)
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Yes
    it's even good at epic diff.as I failed to pass legendary
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I haven't tried it yet but it seems fun from what I have seen.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Ykdm1011 said:

The rewards are going to be increased and i am even content with the rewards of the first phase,I think this event is an awesome event,though some fights in the arcade event is just absurdly annoying(like the rhino fight)

Who said the rewards are getting buffed?
    Will3808 said:

Ykdm1011 said:

I think he is talking about the fact that the rewards for the 2nd set is higher than those of the first set.
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    No
    I love the rewards. However I wished we could get a wider variety but the rewards are honestly really great. It's juts doing the same quest over and over that's really annoying.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    No
    I didnt know how difficult the legendary mode was and when I entered the rhino demolished me so I lost my shot at the good rewards
    MaxGaming said:

I didnt know how difficult the legendary mode was and when I entered the rhino demolished me so I lost my shot at the good rewards

You have 5* Quake don't you? She works very well for that Coward node as far as I can remember with the Quake and Shake playstyle.
    Yes
    I definitely understand all the hard stuff in the event and respect your choices.Just dont disrespect my or others opimipns as i will not disrespect yours,okay?
    Yes
    Will3808 said:

Ykdm1011 said:

I mean the second phase of the event,where you will be able to get more rewards.
    Yes
    Djin said:

Except that Aegis Rogue everything is good.

You are right,that rogue is extremely annoying too.
    Yes
    Gardener said:

Its too hard, atleast for me 😂😂😂, i spent more units on this than beating the colletro and almost as much as becoming cavalier COMBINED

It is hard and i agree on that,I wish the devs had made it easier than it is right now.
    Yes
    jaysavage said:

I love the rewards. However I wished we could get a wider variety but the rewards are honestly really great. It's juts doing the same quest over and over that's really annoying.

I also think the event is boring,but the rewards make you feel that its worth it.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Yes
    I like it because the spider man boss in epic is so fun on the big apples in time quest
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    No
    The rewards are really good, but the event is so repetitive and boring. You have to fight the same opponents a hundred bagillion times.
  • Yes
    I think it’s pretty fun, would have liked the opponents to be mixed up a bit though.

Not being able to run all difficulties is a bit of a problem IMO - those 4* shards represent some much needed ISO.

Again it seems that Kabam have got the wrong end of the stick on the resources front - almost a 1:1 ratio of T5B to T2A when it should be 4:1
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes
    a lot more convoluted than it had to be, but rewards are great for me, so I'm fine with it.