**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s the nicest thing your alliance has ever done for you?

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
Or someone else

Comments

• jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    gift me a lesser attack boost for free. This is not a complaining comment, it was free and I appreciate anything free. Plus I didn't even know the guy.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Supporting me at every stage of my game progression.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Maybe not “nice” but one of my alliances a Looooooong time ago had the best recruiting slogans. (I can’t remember any but they were chaotic and funny)
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Listen to my chatter about all things MCOC everyday and not once has anyone told me to shut it or complained :D
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I haven't been that active in AQ and AW but they haven't kicked me and I truly appreciate that so if my alliance is reading this... hi
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

I am part of a group of alliances (family of alliances) and have been for the better part of the year.

I got pregnant with my 3rd child and announced it in the main chat group, just shy of 300 people. In addition to the congratulations from a good majority of people in the chat a few reached out to me personally.

My current, former, and even some people not in the alliance I am in currently, or the one before it, all sent me stuff off my baby registry. Some of the items I had on there were needed and pricy. I received 10 gifts from people in the family of alliances. One of them was a onesie, well 2 to be exact NB and a 0-3m that has the groups emblem on them. I put baby in that day 1. Nerd from the jump.

One member purchased a baby swing that we had put on there and we were going to buy with my husbands bonus from work. Them doing that helped us tremendously, in more ways than they can probably understand.

Now that is a kind alliance
    Probally not instantely kicking me when i don't bring in top champs to AQ, Im actually extremely grateful for that.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

Probally not instantely kicking me when i don't bring in top champs to AQ, Im actually extremely grateful for that.

People kick for first time accidents like that? I could see if it was an ongoing thing but 1 time? That would have sucked.

Gardener said:

People kick for first time accidents like that? I could see if it was an ongoing thing but 1 time? That would have sucked.
    no most alliances don't kick for first time accident but i'm stubborn so its by far not the first time, and i hear stories of people who simple make like 2 big slip ups in AW and there GONE
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    listening to my bs all day lol
  • listening to my bs all day lol

Same
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I'm solo now, but I remember talking about being stuck on a boss in one of my quests and an ally mate sent me a team rev which was awesome. I bought the BP's treasure right after that to gift him back. Then the gifting badge was cancelled about a month later...
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

I am part of a group of alliances (family of alliances) and have been for the better part of the year.

I got pregnant with my 3rd child and announced it in the main chat group, just shy of 300 people. In addition to the congratulations from a good majority of people in the chat a few reached out to me personally.

My current, former, and even some people not in the alliance I am in currently, or the one before it, all sent me stuff off my baby registry. Some of the items I had on there were needed and pricy. I received 10 gifts from people in the family of alliances. One of them was a onesie, well 2 to be exact NB and a 0-3m that has the groups emblem on them. I put baby in that day 1. Nerd from the jump.

One member purchased a baby swing that we had put on there and we were going to buy with my husbands bonus from work. Them doing that helped us tremendously, in more ways than they can probably understand.

How long till the delivery? If you don't mind
    I don’t mind.

Baby was born Dec 30th. We wanted a January baby, but due to time off constrains for my mom coming up to watch our other kids, we opted for inducement on the date my OB set for due date.

You know all those questions they ask, and charts they have with measuring on the ultrasound and all. Are surprisingly accurate haha. But both my other kids went late so we were hoping. Stars didn’t align and I guess we were meant to have baby 3 in 2020 and close the bad year on a high note.
    OMG congrats!
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★

HI_guys said:

How long till the delivery? If you don't mind
    I don’t mind.

Baby was born Dec 30th. We wanted a January baby, but due to time off constrains for my mom coming up to watch our other kids, we opted for inducement on the date my OB set for due date.

You know all those questions they ask, and charts they have with measuring on the ultrasound and all. Are surprisingly accurate haha. But both my other kids went late so we were hoping. Stars didn’t align and I guess we were meant to have baby 3 in 2020 and close the bad year on a high note.
    Congratulations on baby #3..December 30th is a damb fine day!
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    nothing,but kicking me three times
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★

nothing,but kicking me three times

as I don't like playing aq
  • Become inactive for weeks