**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Someone said bwcv got better dmg then sorcerer

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★

As the owner of both at r3 6* i knew it was wrong when i saw it so just wanted to put this here for people to see that sorcerer does in fact have a high dmg potential. The thing is tho that when you use sorcerer its usually for her insane utility and thus going for dmg only isnt a smart play and the fight may seem longer
But make no mistake about it, this magical bae can absoluttely hit like a truck

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    what synergy team did you use (if any)
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Hedron said:

BWCV with incinirate curse hits very hard on her sp2 (very hard.....)

Not hard enough to be 27 hits tho
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah assuming you can armour break and spam specials in the matchup sorc can have some pretty insane damage, especially in longer fights, really curious to see how a rank 3 would perform in abyss, obviously slow helps bypass enrage a bit, curious to see the level of damage within the hit cap charges though
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Considering most threads with people arguing about champs are usually populated by people that don't even have all the champs at relevant rarities and almost always have little experience with them at best, it's no surprise that they're usually filled with a bunch of nonsense.

True that. Been hearing so much critique against her for her lack of dmg
    Those armor breaks (especially at high sig) are quite potent and not difficult to stack
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    HOW?!!??
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

HOW?!!??

Most likely did a SP1 for armor break, then just spam SP3. The Sym synergy gives her prowess at every blessing change
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Her armor break reduction at sig 200 is -2859, comparatively medusas armor shatter is 2566, and Sorcerers can stack. Sorcerer does definitely have damage, some people just cannot see it.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    yeah, saw someone parry while figuring a sorcerer supreme (had 11 armor breaks on them) and took 25 thousand damage. On a parry
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★

Okay, I agree that Kali can go great damage, but I don’t think damage per hit is a relevant way to compare against BWCV, especially since her sp2 has about 9 hits. The thing is that she can cycle through to her sp2 super quickly in the right matchups and throw off several with massive damage, but not in a small number of hits. Not saying she is necessarily better overall, but I’d be interested to see a timed comparison of SS vs BWCW. Both incredible champs.

In fight with bleed immune opponent you can parry, dash back, throw heavy without hitting to get charges and power, repeat up to 20 charges, sp3. Not sure if it will take her more hits for same opponent
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

Okay, I agree that Kali can go great damage, but I don’t think damage per hit is a relevant way to compare against BWCV, especially since her sp2 has about 9 hits. The thing is that she can cycle through to her sp2 super quickly in the right matchups and throw off several with massive damage, but not in a small number of hits. Not saying she is necessarily better overall, but I’d be interested to see a timed comparison of SS vs BWCW. Both incredible champs.

Even if we compare DPS Sorcerer Supreme is still significantly stronger as a damage dealer. A rank 3 BWCV with suicides still takes roughly 20-40 seconds longer to take out ROL fights than a rank 3 Sorceror Supreme without suicides. BWCV with suicides without class advantage can take out rol fights in 2:20 - 2:40. Sorcerer Supreme without suicides can consistently can do it in the 2:00 range. With class advantage in ROL BWCV can take out captain marvel in just around 2 minutes while for Sorceror Supreme takes 1:30-1:40 at maximum. BWCV without suicides isn't even on the same level as SS in terms of damage.

I will say however Sorcerer Supreme benefits more from synergies for her damage to hit her peak than BWCV and she takes a lot more skill and learning to maximize her damage output.
    HI_guys said:

I don't think damage wise there is a comparison. Kali hits way harder. But for some reason I always prefer BWCV rather than her for most fights.

Claire is more forgiving of poor play
    Not insinuating I know how well you play but that seems to be most people's argument even though it's usually phrased of being able to heal back large amounts of health regardless of the starting point.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Is there a video of this fight
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Against immunity Claire’s special three hits insanely hard. But for WS, yeah, Sorcerer has more damage.