Worst Mcoc roster ever

Comments

• DARKside1_2_3DARKside1_2_3 Member Posts: 13
    Ebony_Naw said:

Wow and you're not close to another t5cc between all Act 6 chapters and 7.1? That is without a doubt the worst luck ever.

Close to forming a tech and cosmic t5cc(by choosing them from selectors)
    Got 2 skill from abyss and formed 1 from random t5cc

Why didn't you choose skill from your Abyss 6* nexus selector?

That time I had only 1 t5cc and have nick aegon in 5 star rarity
    But don’t had doom in 5 star so I went with mystic nexus
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Member Posts: 343 ★★
    U have 2 6 stars. Really not worst ever until u have 10 GARBAGE champs... I started with red skull xforce, red skull.... then got void corvus omega CGR and other amazing champs. I know it’s deflating but U obviously not ready to be focusing on 6 stars yet... keep upgrading ya 5s and when u have a actual collection of 6 stars, then focus on them
  • jaysavagejaysavage Member Posts: 348 ★★
    i don't think it's possible to have a T5CC in overflow and only have 2 6 stars.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah ngl this is kinda unfortunate but just use one
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    do karnak ig

he’s very likely to be overhauled
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Member Posts: 5,018 ★★★★★
    Rip, at least Korg is a good defender.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Those are his only 6* SKILL champs. What about the rest. So if you mean worst 6* skill roster then yes id agree.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    My question is why didnt you get a skill 6* Nexus?
  • GreanGrean Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Lmao not only does he have 2 6* skill champs that aren't r2 worthy (maybe korg for defence), but he has a whole t5cc in his overflow
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Member Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I can feel your pain. For a long time I had 2 Mutant T5C (one from Act 6, 1 formed) and only 3 mutant champs. All undupped, havok (R2), EF (R2), Beast (R1). Then I dupped Beast, that was my 4th mutant pull.

I chose Cable out of a Nexus over SG just to get another mutant.

I saved up for the 6* feature and pulled Prof X the day it was released and just today pulled Apoc. So I’m all set on mutants now. But if I pulled another mutant T5 anywhere else I would have had to R3 Havok undupped, which isn’t the worst, but still not exciting.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

How many 6*'s do you have? I find it weird you have all this content done and only 2 Skill 6*'s. Do you not do side quests or monthly EQs?

MetalJake said:

U have 2 6 stars. Really not worst ever until u have 10 GARBAGE champs... I started with red skull xforce, red skull.... then got void corvus omega CGR and other amazing champs. I know it’s deflating but U obviously not ready to be focusing on 6 stars yet... keep upgrading ya 5s and when u have a actual collection of 6 stars, then focus on them

Bruh do u think he explored abyss with only 2 6 stars??
    Maybe. Most of the initial live-streams of the abyss exploration was done with 5/65s.... this is him probably filtering skill on his 6 stars but that doesn’t mean u need a 6 star roster to explore the abyss...

I’m making this post again because my last post got deleted and I don’t know how forum works (new)
    First thing to say this game surely not designed for f2p skilled players
    I’m an end game player explored all the content and act 6 prenerf
    So I have 3 SKILL T5CC and only 2 6 star skill champs which are not worthy to take even to rank 2
    Have 1 skill t5cc in overflow maybe the developers forcing me to buy sigil
    Don’t know what to do now

Age yet filling understanding your post and realizing it’s not just a “rate my roster post” that does stink. Rng not in your side at all. Sorry to see your luck
    Btw. I don’t think sigil affects the t5cc limit
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    MetalJake said:

Btw. I don’t think sigil affects the t5cc limit

It does. 3-4.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Ooooooffff, hope your luck get's better soon.
  • SEALteam6SEALteam6 Member Posts: 91
    Kindly shut the heck up. You have 2 6 stars. I had 2 groots a kamala khan a Thor Jane foster an agent venom a korg and 2 iron fists as my first 8.
    I have around 40 6 stars this number is not high maybe because of multiple dupes of champs and I don’t open cav crystal
    And in terms of my overall 6 star if you refer seatin tier list of beyond god tier champs list I have only 3 (thing torch and doom from abyss nexus) but I have 10 champs at or worthy of rank 2 not rank 3
    I manage my resources very well as a f2p player I know how hard to get resources(I’m not the one who rank 3 any champ just for some titles )
    I do all the monthly side quest and event
    In plat 4 ally just because of my prestige(solely on skills I think I deserve to be in PLAT 1 ally)
    I feel that my account is very very unfortunate

Explored prenerf act 6