**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

UNPOPULAR OPINION

5/65 Corvus is overrated. I took my corvus to r5 back in July of 2020. I was super excited, i used a cosmic awakening gem and put 60 some stones into him. *Note: I don’t run suicides. the first time i used him with four charges, the damage was nothing close to what i’d seen online. i was pretty disappointed. he’s definitely helped me with numerous fights, but once i took cmm to r5, corvus warmed her spot on the bench. i could hardly use him in act 6 without full boosts and a 200% cosmic power boost because the attack values were too high. Fast forward to today, i believe i used him for at most 3 paths of 7.1 exploration. if i could rank him down, i’d do it in a heart beat. does anyone else’s corvus sit the bench?

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

it’s most likely because you don’t run suicides

that being said I do agree with you

yeah it’s funny the kids disagreeing haven’t touched act 6 yet
    😂 i have explored all content. I used him a ton with suicides in act 6/7.
    Is still use him in map 6/7.
    And he will come to path 4 in a month or so in abyss.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★

While most people look at Corvus for his damage, I get the most benefit from his awakened ability. There have been several paths with some BS guaranteed health loss where I would take on the unavoidable damage. As long as I didn’t get touched, Corvus doesn’t die. Throw even a point on willpower and you’ve some extra health on every biohazard and caltrops, as well as against iceman.

That being said, with large health pools the first fight is usually very long and painful and takes a couple cycles of glaive charges.

This guy gets it. Exactly.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Corvus is the best aq champ. Not overrated at all.
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★

it’s most likely because you don’t run suicides

that being said I do agree with you

yeah it’s funny the kids disagreeing haven’t touched act 6 yet
    Why did you label others kids? Can I call you kiddo?
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Corvus is the best aq champ. Not overrated at all.

Best aw champ for me too. Love soloing apoc aw bosses with him with a power boost
    I was saying not only for me but generally he is the best aq champ. My best aw champ is warlock easily.
  • Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Suicidies Runner here with 5/65 Corvus.
    with 4 charges he Crits 10.5k-13.7k and SP2 goes above 100k.
    BUT !
    He is useless on opponents with 200k + HP with nodes on it while at 0 charges or 1...
    you'll end of those 20 glaives like 2 times in a fight and it puts pressure and stress without
    immunities and hitting only 800-1,000 clean hits...
    so yes.
    If no Boosts applied for hes initials fights ( ideally add White Mags Pre-fight) and without suicides
    he's useless.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    YA i feel corvus is going down the hill with the higher health pools
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    As soon as I read you do not run suicides I understood why you think he was overrated. It makes a huge difference for him. I completed act 6 because of him, even if he could not do the first fights with 1 round of charges.
    I also used him on a lot of paths in act 7 and am also taking him on a lot of teams now that I am doing exploration.
    And that is actually r3 6* corvus territory. Saying he is not good for it is like saying a 4* 5/50 isn`t good for act 6. Like DUH!
    He is still very useful in the monthly quest and side quest. He is a beast in AQ and AW. Incursions. Quick arena matches and, if you run suicides, heals a nice amount of health per match.

So saying a none suicide 5/65 corvus is overrated might be correct. But if you use him properly (with suicides) he still is one of the best cosmic champs to use.