**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

120k shards. 1st just opened. I am SHOOK.

2»

Comments

• MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★

Nice pulls

Also I am curious, what are the odds that you pop open 5 Mutant/Skill crystals and get Mutants from every single one of them, and that is not even mentioning that they were all pretty good pulls too.

Wondering the same. Good MCOC karma? For some unknown reason.
  • I heard you have of wolverine and now you have apoc have fun with them bleed, and if you can get him awakened then you get damage and insane survivability.
    @Wooptyfrickendoo Yeah I’m hyped for that! Hopefully I can give him one of my gems. 😊
  • tfdrp2tfdrp2 Posts: 49

Nice pulls

Also I am curious, what are the odds that you pop open 5 Mutant/Skill crystals and get Mutants from every single one of them, and that is not even mentioning that they were all pretty good pulls too.

Oi non believer of good luck. Look at the gold and units and loyalty in the pics, they are all the same. Plus the red number on the menu symbol is the same too. So it couldn’t have been from different times or have been fake. Don’t judge before you truly know the power of RNG.
    I didn't say it was fake, just Mind Blown that they managed to pull a Mutant (and pretty good ones at that) from all 5 crystals nd wondered what the probability of that happening was.
    Very high probability on all being the same, unfortunately. Needed mutant iso so popped 5 4* dual crystals, yep all skill. Popped 5 more only 2 Mutant.

• Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    tfdrp2 said:

Nice pulls

Oi non believer of good luck. Look at the gold and units and loyalty in the pics, they are all the same. Plus the red number on the menu symbol is the same too. So it couldn’t have been from different times or have been fake. Don’t judge before you truly know the power of RNG.
    I didn't say it was fake, just Mind Blown that they managed to pull a Mutant (and pretty good ones at that) from all 5 crystals nd wondered what the probability of that happening was.
    Very high probability on all being the same, unfortunately. Needed mutant iso so popped 5 4* dual crystals, yep all skill. Popped 5 more only 2 Mutant.

Yeah the other day I was looking for Skill iso and popped four 4* and one 5* mut/skl duals. All mutant, obv.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Nice
    Last two opened now, it really couldn’t have gone any better! Have wanted Gwenpool as a 5* for so long even if I know she needs the dupe, and I know Cable is a beast with Apocalypse. Now it’s time to collect rank up materials instead. 😄

(Does Cable need a dupe as well?)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Last two opened now, it really couldn’t have gone any better! Have wanted Gwenpool as a 5* for so long even if I know she needs the dupe, and I know Cable is a beast with Apocalypse. Now it’s time to collect rank up materials instead. 😄

(Does Cable need a dupe as well?)

Cable kinda does, since it gives % chance for Powergain/Regen buffs when reaching power threshholds.
    Gwenpool only needs to be if you need to tank alot of specials.
    @Terra Oh hm, okay. Might wait on ranking him until possible dupe then. Thanks for the info!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

And lastly, not really sure what I feel here. I like Mister Sinister, know he needs the dupe. We’ll see later what becomes of him.

Overall CRAZY HAPPY about this opening!!! Question is if I should keep opening mutant/skill for mainly Archangel, or if I should switch to science/mystic. 🤔 From that one I really want Claire, Red Guardian, Tigra, Dragon Man, Longshot, well mainly mystics.

That's awesome, you can use him with your Apocalypse.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

And lastly, not really sure what I feel here. I like Mister Sinister, know he needs the dupe. We’ll see later what becomes of him.

Overall CRAZY HAPPY about this opening!!! Question is if I should keep opening mutant/skill for mainly Archangel, or if I should switch to science/mystic. 🤔 From that one I really want Claire, Red Guardian, Tigra, Dragon Man, Longshot, well mainly mystics.

That's awesome, you can use him with your Apocalypse.
    You can technically use that Cable to, but he's not Mr. Synergy.