**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5.2.6 — Pain in the Butt

Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
Hey guys, I already got some tips for the collector but I wanted to know which was the easiest path in 5.2.6. What is it???

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Your roster please?
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I can’t show it right now, but I already got a lot of helpful from people. I just wanted to know which was the easiest path
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★
    Depends massively on your roster, but for me, when I completed it for the first time, I took out Kang, then took the path furthest to the top. Then went for Angela and Falcon. Then took the path starting with Venom. But, as I say, it depends who is in your roster.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    As the dude above me said, it's all roster dependant on easiest path. I believe I did Kang, then Path E for my first run through
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Apart from your roster, I could help you with this. ( Credits- Reddit)

[Path A - Nine champs on this path. Villains here gain cruelty, and heroes don't gain power. All the enemies are villains.

Path B - Eight champs here. You can't gain more than one bar of power, and the opponent gains power when you unleash a special.

Path C - Six champs on this path. Your power is drained every 20 seconds, and you gain more power from hitting the enemy, but your power leaks over time.

Path D - Six champs on this path. Their attacks are unblockable if they're under 25% health, and they reduce damage proportionate to missing health.

Path E - Nine champs on this path. Power gain is increased by 50%, and all special attacks cause random effects on both champions.

Path F - Eight champs on this path who have an increased crit rate, and special attacks get +50% damage on crit hits.]

I took the 4th path, the one with 6 champs, and I can say you one thing, if you don't have someone Like quake, or someone who could hit like truck, please don't take this, for the unblockable is really really a pain. Note: it has a Punisher. If you don't mind playing against Iceman, I think you can Take the path C. Just personal opinion though.

A poison Immune, for you can never know when scarlet witch haves it on you. Hard, really hard hitters are your best choice for collector. Don't hope to dex his specials, the are multi hit specials, so don't try unless you have a Nightcrawler ranked up, and you know to play him well. The Collector is Not immune to anything, so Nick was my Most valuable Champ. Don't worry if you had to use revives on him, Just, use it. But on whom you think is potent.
    The rest depends on your roster and your skill.

Good luck!

Here is my roster, thanks for all your tips!

Oooh 6* Strange. Wicked.
    Terra said:

Oooh 6* Strange. Wicked.
    Lol, I got both of them from the 3 GGCs at the end of gifting calendar.
    I was happy when I got 15k 6 star shards only to get trash like them
    Anyway what would be the best path for my roster?

I was happy when I got 15k 6 star shards only to get trash like them

Hawkeye has his uses. Same with Strange. They're not bad pulls by any stretch
    Well, I became uncollected anyway so that’s nice
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    edited January 2021

Very good
    edited January 2021

Why do so many people disagree with for no reason? They dare defy the POWER OF ME, THE COSMIC GHOST RIDER ?!?!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Why do so many people disagree with for no reason? They dare defy the POWER OF ME, THE COSMIC GHOST RIDER ?!?!
    I think they're daring you, bro
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    @Thanos1149 been a while since I did it but I think I took E on the first portal then A when I did initial clearance nothing too crazy in terms of nodes, there are 4 Corvus charges on that path too

From your roster I would take AA (for collector) Corvus warlock doom and either torch or a 3* or 4* Proxima (if you have her and struggle with Gwens evade)

Should be pretty straight forward until the collector which if you have some spare I would suggest boosting up for to save units and do as much damage as you can with AA

@Thanos1149 been a while since I did it but I think I took E on the first portal then A when I did initial clearance nothing too crazy in terms of nodes, there are 4 Corvus charges on that path too

From your roster I would take AA (for collector) Corvus warlock doom and either torch or a 3* or 4* Proxima (if you have her and struggle with Gwens evade)

Should be pretty straight forward until the collector which if you have some spare I would suggest boosting up for to save units and do as much damage as you can with AA

Oh I had proxima but didn’t take her because Torch’s pre fight ability took 10% off the collector anyway. I took the path you told, and got 3 of the charges because I used AA for Spider Gwen and it was easy. I made a discussion on how I became uncollected yesterday with Corvus as the main person. Thanks for trying to help though!