**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up gems problem

I have 3 generic 5* rank up gems 3->4 (for champions released before end of 2017) and one 5* mystic rank up gem 3->4. I want to rank up my Morningstar. She was released October 12, 2017, so she fits all requirements for generic gem.
But I cannot use generic gem!!! Rank up window shows me only mystic gem. But I do not want to spend my mystic gem on Morningstar, I am waiting for Claire Voyant. If I use my mystic gem now, I will not be able to rank up Claire with generic gem. It is ridiculous!!!

I have only one question to Kabam: why, why why???? Why it was implemented in a such stupid way?? I have 3!! gems which can be used for champions released before end of 2017 but I cannot use them!!!

Comments

• Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    Just write to kabam's support and they will replace your rank up gems.
    i had the same problem with blade and doc oc (both 2017 champions) and kabam's support helped me.

But i agree with you,they need to do something about this and give us the option to choose which rank up gem do we want to use.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
    Berlad8 said:

Just write to kabam's support and they will replace your rank up gems.
    i had the same problem with blade and doc oc (both 2017 champions) and kabam's support helped me.

But i agree with you,they need to do something about this and give us the option to choose which rank up gem do we want to use.

Thanks for the advice. I will write to support
    @MikeHock kabam support helped me with this problem just a few days ago, so i don't know who are these people saying that kabam doesn't help with this problem anymore,but this is not true.

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Berlad8 said:

@MikeHock kabam support helped me with this problem just a few days ago, so i don't know who are these people saying that kabam doesn't help with this problem anymore,but this is not true.

Im glad they helped you out. They helped me out in Nov, but other people will tell you their experience with Kabam Support not helping them with a rank up gem problem is certainly true. Your experience does not negate other peoples experience.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Berlad8 said:

I've seen several post on reddit (maybe here as well) where people showed Kabam Support answers, which were pretty clear about not helping out in these situations. It's not "not true", it's just that Kabam Support needs to quit their BS
    MikeHock said:

Berlad8 said:

Im glad they helped you out. They helped me out in Nov, but other people will tell you their experience with Kabam Support not helping them with a rank up gem problem is certainly true. Your experience does not negate other peoples experience.
    Ok,If this is the case then I guess I was lucky enough to get help from their support.
    anyway,i think they should just give us the option to choose which rank up gem do we want to use instead of letting so much people to struggle with this issue.
    Raichu626 said:

Berlad8 said:

I've seen several post on reddit (maybe here as well) where people showed Kabam Support answers, which were pretty clear about not helping out in these situations. It's not "not true", it's just that Kabam Support needs to quit their BS

This is the email I received from their support
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Berlad8 said:

Raichu626 said:

Berlad8 said:

This is the email I received from their support
    Got the same recently for medusa and wolverine. Everything was fine.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Support declined my request, insisting you must you the most restrictive gems first since I was overflowing with generics from variant 6.

• DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Hendross said:

Support declined my request, insisting you must you the most restrictive gems first since I was overflowing with generics from variant 6.

File another ticket, and include one of the emails above for good measure. You need to get an agent who isn't totally garbage and needs firing.
    _Sham_ said:

Berlad8 said:

Support didn’t helped me, I even posted screenshot of it and guess what instead of helping me resolve it Mods gave me a warning and deleted the screenshot from my message.

Good they helped you but stop calling other liars. There are tons of people who posted here where they didn’t get help from support

I didn't call anyone a liar, I just didn't knew that so many people don't get help from kabam support.