**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Just watched ep 5 and just wow. You know she's going to bring him back and they still manage to have an unforeseen twist with the X-Men recast.
  • Options
    Just watch episode 5 and WHAT QS
    EVAN PETERS THE POPSICLE!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

I think the puppy was a reference to AoU Quicksilver. The twins asking for it to be revived is probably a nod to the MCU fans' demands to bring QS back to life. Wanda says reviving a dead person is impossible/unethical or something like that. So, she opened the gate of Multiverse and brought Evan Peter's version of Quicksilver.
    The dog is a comic character
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I think the puppy was a reference to AoU Quicksilver. The twins asking for it to be revived is probably a nod to the MCU fans' demands to bring QS back to life. Wanda says reviving a dead person is impossible/unethical or something like that. So, she opened the gate of Multiverse and brought Evan Peter's version of Quicksilver.
    I thought it was to display the hypocrisy of her saying “you can’t always run from your problems just because it’s convenient” and “death is forever”

Or to further hint that she wasn’t the one who actually resurrected Vision or put herself in the bubble. Half under Meph’s influence.

• Options

I apologise for my reckless actions I did not take into consideration that I would need a spoiler tag because why should people be on here if they haven’t seen the latest episode? However yet again I apoligise.

couple reasons
    a) so people can share their general thoughts without being spoiled, and so theories that may turn out to be correct
    b) mods told me too
    Sorry then
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Guys, if u r sad over pulling a bad champ, use lagos tissue. (If uk what i mean xD)
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    YOOOOOOOOOO THEY GOT EVAN PETERS AS QUUUUIIIIICKSIIILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I feel like Mordo is involved here. Don't know how, but he seems sketchy...
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Kinda funny how he’s been walking around for YEARS taking away people’s power's. LOL probably regretting his life choices right now.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Ooh that’s true! It could feed into the DS show very well. Maybe it’s Mordo instead of Mephisto
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Just a heads up...be careful opening any emails regarding merch. Friend of mine caught pics of WandaVision items while skimming inbox messages from a toy store that could very well break the whole thing open.

Stay in your bunker until next Friday. And please use the Spoiler tab!

Dr. Zola

if it’s the minimates thing with mephisto is been confirmed to be false
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    DrZola said:

Seeing Evan 0
    Peters’ work in AHS, it wouldn’t shock me if he is actually Mephisto.

Dr. Zola
    Maybe it is Mephesto. If you notice, when the twins asked Wanda to bring back Sparky, Agnes was surpirsed that Wanda could revive the dead. I think she then contacted Mephesto and he appreared as QS
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Sazed said:

DrZola said:

Seeing Evan 0
    Peters’ work in AHS, it wouldn’t shock me if he is actually Mephisto.

Dr. Zola
    Maybe it is Mephesto. If you notice, when the twins asked Wanda to bring back Sparky, Agnes was surpirsed that Wanda could revive the dead. I think she then contacted Mephesto and he appreared as QS
    but Agnes knew of Wanda's powers, so it's not like she was surprised that she had powers
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    That new episode was insane! I loved that they brought back the X Men Quicksilver. And now that we know Wanda is controlling this pocket reality by herself, does anyone have any ideas how they will incorporate a big villain?
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

That new episode was insane! I loved that they brought back the X Men Quicksilver. And now that we know Wanda is controlling this pocket reality by herself, does anyone have any ideas how they will incorporate a big villain?
    I’m not so sure she is in complete control though. After watching the new episode again, when her and Vision are arguing she seems to seems to have a real moment of sincerity in stating that she doesn’t know how this all started. During this same scene she also states this is all for them (her family) and that she is handling it.

I still believe she’s made some sort of deal to have this life and maybe is trying to figure out how to escape with everything still in tact (Vision and her kids). However, when Vision breaks Norm free he does say SHE. So it may be Agnes who’s in control (if we assume she is Agatha Harkness). She seems to know what’s going on and is completely unfazed by Wanda using her powers. She seems really taken back though when Wanda says she can’t bring people back from the dead 🤔.
  • Options
    OGAvenger said:

Crcrcrc said:

I’m not so sure she is in complete control though. After watching the new episode again, when her and Vision are arguing she seems to seems to have a real moment of sincerity in stating that she doesn’t know how this all started. During this same scene she also states this is all for them (her family) and that she is handling it.

I still believe she’s made some sort of deal to have this life and maybe is trying to figure out how to escape with everything still in tact (Vision and her kids). However, when Vision breaks Norm free he does say SHE. So it may be Agnes who’s in control (if we assume she is Agatha Harkness). She seems to know what’s going on and is completely unfazed by Wanda using her powers. She seems really taken back though when Wanda says she can’t bring people back from the dead 🤔.
    I think that she is subconsciously in control of it all though. There is no way she would have walked out and told SWORD that she wanted to stay in her perfect life if she was trapped. Agnes is most likely Agatha Harkness, and my guess is that she thinks she has control over Wanda. But my guess is that there will be a big reveal that something greater is controlling it or Wanda is losing her sanity and going full crazy
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

OGAvenger said:

Crcrcrc said:

I think that she is subconsciously in control of it all though. There is no way she would have walked out and told SWORD that she wanted to stay in her perfect life if she was trapped. Agnes is most likely Agatha Harkness, and my guess is that she thinks she has control over Wanda. But my guess is that there will be a big reveal that something greater is controlling it or Wanda is losing her sanity and going full crazy

Imagine mordo is is controlling wanda lmao. As we do know he is hunting Sorcerorand taking their powers and he is in doctor strange 2 same with wanda.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

When Monica talked about the Aerospace Engineer you can see Fantastic 4 symbol with 'S' on her board.

Are you thinking what I am?
  • Options
    Djin said:

When Monica talked about the Aerospace Engineer you can see Fantastic 4 symbol with 'S' on her board.

Are you thinking what I am?
    We’re getting all the good characters in the MCU in this phase. I can’t wait for that movie.

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Just a heads up...be careful opening any emails regarding merch. Friend of mine caught pics of WandaVision items while skimming inbox messages from a toy store that could very well break the whole thing open.

Stay in your bunker until next Friday. And please use the Spoiler tab!

Dr. Zola

if it’s the minimates thing with mephisto is been confirmed to be false
    That was one and you’re correct. But I’m still being careful around messages from vendors of Marvel stuff.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    There are at least 3-4 overarching Marvel mega-villains I can see as the moving force behind Westview and Wanda’s behavior.

Honestly, I’d be fine with any of them or even more than one of them.

Dr. Zola