**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why the summoners are not choosing invisible woman?

sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
This question doesn't makes sensation but the question means:
In the seatin or any other youtube videos or any other pics that I had saw of the team the invisible woman is not in the team
When in feb 2020 I get her 4 star rarity and ranked her till end, It is little bit ok but some fellow summoners why can't play her till now except me in playing?

The buff fault or bug fixes I don't know but I want reason for this question because this thought is breaking my head but I had not problem with fantastic 4 except her

This question is not only for some fellow summoners but also kabam include for seatin and lagacy

If any reads this question please message me at @sudeep9680

This content is not make other players hate or doubt but for make sensation of benefits with these champions

By
@sudeep9680
Signing off

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I enjoy the new synergy they put out for her.
  • Options
    In theory she’s got some of the best damage per hit in the game, the issue is it’s very slow to ramp up and very easy to accidentally reset.
  • Options
    Mauled said:

In theory she’s got some of the best damage per hit in the game, the issue is it’s very slow to ramp up and very easy to accidentally reset.

Was slow. The new synergy allows for quick ramp up, but still a lot of skill to maintain. But if lost gained back quickly.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    edited February 2021

are you asking why people don’t use invisible women? @Karatemike415 has a rank 5

Yup, I love her.
    Reed will make you disappear if you keep that up.
    To the OP... we don't choose IW bcuz we can't see her. 😉 (2 for the price of 1).
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

Jaded said:

Mauled said:

Was slow. The new synergy allows for quick ramp up, but still a lot of skill to maintain. But if lost gained back quickly.
    Which synergy is it? I just got a 6* IW and really don't plan to use her because of the long ramp up and how easy it is to accidentally parry and lose all the build up.

Pyscho-man’s.

It’s really good imo.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    She's great but requires a playstyle that doesn't really allow mistakes. I really want to rank her up but there are other options that can help clear content for me while allowing a few mishaps to be made.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Because she has one of the highest Block Proficiencies in the game, 20% perfect block chance , Exhaustion to reduce power gain, and she can’t access any of it if you want any form of damage
  • Options
    Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Nothing is much good about invisible woman except jessica alba
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

This question doesn't makes sensation but the question means:
    In the seatin or any other youtube videos or any other pics that I had saw of the team the invisible woman is not in the team
    When in feb 2020 I get her 4 star rarity and ranked her till end, It is little bit ok but some fellow summoners why can't play her till now except me in playing?

The buff fault or bug fixes I don't know but I want reason for this question because this thought is breaking my head but I had not problem with fantastic 4 except her

This question is not only for some fellow summoners but also kabam include for seatin and lagacy

If any reads this question please message me at @sudeep9680

This content is not make other players hate or doubt but for make sensation of benefits with these champions

By
    @sudeep9680
    Signing off

Honestly, I think it is because a) Invisible Woman is underrated and b) it takes a higher skill level to unlock her full potential and c) her use cases are less direct and obvious than the other Fantastic Four champions.
    I'm going with Option A.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    She has good damage potential but I don't see much utility in her and her damage is too stressful ad difficult to ramp up and maintain especially in later endgame content where there's so much going on and it's so easy to loose it all without synergies.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    They are choosing her - as a defender in AW. Any champion that forces you to choose between damage and utility will be played very less compared to champions that have both. She also forces you to intercept a lot, and while a failed intercept will not result in damage to you, it does result in loss of your damage output till her invisibility comes out of cooldown. There are lots of champs that give similar damage for a lot less work.