**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let's end the debate : Sorceror VS Claire VS Tigra

Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
It's time to end the debate or maybe start the discussion about which mystic queen being the best out of all three (Who is Morningstar? I don't know her?) .

According to me, the factors which make a champion good are

1) Damage -Numbers?
2) Utility - Power control, Slow?, Power gain, Buff control/Nullification,
Unique abilities
3) Survivability - Block Proficiency/Regen

1) Claire

Damage - Even without suicides is highly decent . Also using synergies
you can chain special attacks in hellfire which is just Broken for various matchups.
Suicides take her to another level for sure.

Utility : Beyond Broken, maybe the most versatile champion in the whole game.
She is a path clearer and a boss killer due to her versatility and that's the reason I find her utility more accessible.

Survivability : Decent in general and beyond broken regen in various act 7 nodes and new cav eq nodes.

Note ; She has been getting a lot of hate due to BG's nexus controversy, first of all its his account so it should be his decision. No third person has right to insult him like that. This thread is based on champion comparison instead of a controversial nexus for sure.

2) Sorceror

Damage : it's decent I would say but not as much as Claire and not even comparable to that of Tigra

Utility : She offers A LOT is her kit and she is like a boss killer and shreds some really difficult fight but not a champion that you will use as a whole path clearer. Although tur fight she shreds is enough to call her a really good champion.

Survivability : That the best thing about her, you will be ending most fights at 100% health . I think her projectile regen on block is really good as well, it's not just there in every matchup it is broken when it has to be. In my opinion, her survivability is better than Claire for sure (in general)

But against various nodes like power shield, flaire, New cav eq nodes, you will actually be gaining like 70% of your health whenever you launch sp2 with Claire which is beyond broken.

3) Tigra

Damage : Not much, just casually shredding 500 K health pools in less than 40 seconds.

Utility : Her miss mechanic is ridiculously good aginst various opponents and her neutralise buff control is highly undervalued, over all really banger of a champion but her utility doesn't matches up with sorceror and Claire although it's not much behind and highly comparable to that of sorceror at least.

Survivability : Very niche, it's just there but doesn't does much and not accessible.

The thing with Tigra is that her damage is just so broken, when matched with buff control just tears act 7 bosses in less than a minute.
Lagacy 's next video : MYSTIC CGR? UNDERATED BUFF CONTROL?

So in short, if played well Tigra > Sorceror for 80% of matchups. If you didn't believe, just visit BUDDY LEE's channel and see her humiliating the opponents.

I know it's controversial but not that debatable either.
I got 50 agrees in my last comment. I will get enough disagrees to even out in this one for sure.

Comments

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    @Sungj @Monke It's true that I own both Claire and Tigra at rank 5 5 stars whereas ss nothing more than a 4 star. But for the best of my knowledge, I know to use ss and still I find her very underwhelming, best thing I could remember is 20 K sp2. I could heavily disagree on your Claire viewpoint that she doesn't have enough damage to pair with her utility. Instead she has really decent damage even without suicides tbh. In lagacy 's war videos the best we could see by a rank 3 six star ss is 60 K sp2 in fury mode with stacked boosts, that's really underwhelming for me atleast.
    Then the utility piece of Claire makes her a far better champion for sure.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

@Sungj @-Monke It's true that I own both Claire and Tigra at rank 5 5 stars whereas ss nothing more than a 4 star. But for the best of my knowledge, I know to use ss and still I find her very underwhelming, best thing I could remember is 20 K sp2. I could heavily disagree on your Claire viewpoint that she doesn't have enough damage to pair with her utility. Instead she has really decent damage even without suicides tbh. In lagacy 's war videos the best we could see by a rank 3 six star ss is 60 K sp2 in fury mode with stacked boosts, that's really underwhelming for me atleast.

I was gonna post an analysis but... uhm... okay.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Tigra, SS, and BWCV exist:

OP:
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    *this post made by Claire gang*
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Insightful message: Clair +Tigra+Sorcerer > Clair.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I love how almost all “analysis” posts are incredibly biased to in order to “prove” that x champion is better than another. I’m sorry, but OP is just plain wrong about sorcerer’s damage. Sorcerer has the capacity to stack potent armor breaks by throwing specials. These allow her to hit quite hard.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Tigra is the most powerful.

Claire is the most Versatile.

Supreme is the most practical champ.

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Claire over all

Tigra will be over all, it is only a matter of time

Src Supreme: Stealthy and Claire wannabe
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

These sort of posts make me lol. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Let folks play and make their own conclusions. These comparison threads are stupid.

^^^^This^^^^

Never gonna convince someone who already has their own opinion and feels theirs is right.

Plus some matchups favor one over the other depending in the scenario, RNG can make the same fight a little more or less awesome, etc. If you like em and love em, cool. If not, oh well.

potAto potato tomAto tomato
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I have Claire at 5 65 and sorc at r2, and tigra is going to r5 next
  • 98320575739832057573 Posts: 155
    Play with that champ whom we fell comfortable to use
    Monke said:

@-Sungj @-Monke It's true that I own both Claire and Tigra at rank 5 5 stars whereas ss nothing more than a 4 star. But for the best of my knowledge, I know to use ss and still I find her very underwhelming, best thing I could remember is 20 K sp2. I could heavily disagree on your Claire viewpoint that she doesn't have enough damage to pair with her utility. Instead she has really decent damage even without suicides tbh. In lagacy 's war videos the best we could see by a rank 3 six star ss is 60 K sp2 in fury mode with stacked boosts, that's really underwhelming for me atleast.

A 60K sp2 is underwhelming 💀 And the fact you can almost spam those specials to get big crits is not mentioned

Umm ok. Just don't ping me on this thread, I already know this is gonna turn into a KD-type debate
    Bruh... From 60 K sp2, I had included the second sp2 spam and I guess he had also the mystic power boost on, that's really underwhelming.
    edited February 2021
    And I don't know what in the world makes Claire an impractical champion. If anyone of you watched today Lagacy's video, SS sp2 wasn't even able to do 10 K damage with boosts. I would call THAT ONE as very impractical and underwhelming.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kali and Claire are really, really close to each other. The deciding factor is just suicides for me.
    No suicides: Kali
    Suicides: Claire
    Tigra is incredible but isn't quite as good as either of them imo. She's lacking the utility and versatility that they both have.
    edited February 2021
    Etjama said:

Kali and Claire are really, really close to each other. The deciding factor is just suicides for me.
    Tigra is incredible but isn't quite as good as either of them imo. She's lacking the utility and versatility that they both have.

Tigra has some weak matchups but that doesn't make her any near a non versatile champion. Buddy Lee just teared a whole act 6.4 path, cav eq path, 9 out of 12 bosses of act 7. That's some beautiful stuff even Claire and ss can't do.
    @Etjama

Etjama said:

Tigra has some weak matchups but that doesn't make her any near a non versatile champion. Buddy Lee just teared a who act 6.4 path, cav eq path, 9 out of 12 bosses of act 7. That's some beautiful stuff even Claire and ss can't do.
    I never said she wasn't versatile. But the amount of versatility that Claire and Kali have is absolutely ridiculous, so it's not really a fair matchup.

Etjama said:

Pretty much this although tigra has better damage and some niche matchups where she > sorcerer and claire.
    True
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    I have a r5 sorcerer supreme. R2 BWCV and soon to be r2 Tigra. But none of them feels like an alternative to the other 2.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Agreed about kali and BWCV. But Tigra's miss mechanic is really dope,just avoiding from those complicated projectiles like nothing always brings a smile.
This discussion has been closed.