Options

Music Pausing while playing mcoc

Ethan4llawayEthan4llaway Posts: 18
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
This might just be me, but every time I go into mcoc my music pauses. Even if you play it again it keeps pausing. It might just be my issue idk
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Some music players do that. They pause when another app is playing media. Try checking the settings or changing your music player app
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,812 ★★★★★
    what music site do you use? Just tested Spotify with Wandas theme and it works fine
  • Options

what music site do you use? Just tested Spotify with Wandas theme and it works fine

I use Apple Music. Before it was working fine but for me all media pauses when going into mcoc (including Netflix and podcasts)

• Options
    If you turn both the Music and the Sound Effects OFF inside MCOC settings, should that allow for other music to still play in background ? Is Apple vs Android different for that ?

I’ve always had Music OFF, but Effects ON, and other music will always stop when I go into Game (Apple iPad).
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I use Apple Music and it works fine for me. Make sure your music and sound fx are off in game
  • Options

I use Apple Music and it works fine for me. Make sure your music and sound fx are off in game

I've tried sadly. I'll just delete the game and re-download and hope for the best
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

If you turn both the Music and the Sound Effects OFF inside MCOC settings, should that allow for other music to still play in background ? Is Apple vs Android different for that ?

I’ve always had Music OFF, but Effects ON, and other music will always stop when I go into Game (Apple iPad).

On my android music continues playing when I enter a game and I have both music and sfx on. I use Apple music and Musixmatch. I think this is a phone issue and not an OS issue.
  • Options
    Chikel said:

On my android music continues playing when I enter a game and I have both music and sfx on. I use Apple music and Musixmatch. I think this is a phone issue and not an OS issue.
    Probably right man. I’ll check it out