**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It seems that only players with champs over 4.5k get rewarded

Why is that higher players get rewarded and lower players don’t? All the good rewards are for much higher rated players while the other players get nothing. Just bits and pieces. I think it’s a bit unfair really just my opinion.

Comments

• FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Also most of the offers that come out are geared to newer players to give them a chance to catch up to the veterans.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @Fallencircus is 100% correct. There’s a lot more items, resources, and shards available to new players that is veterans didn’t get when we were new. Just like in life, you have to work hard for better rewards.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Exactly. I think intially ppl don't understand what it takes in this game. I have played since the beginning and haven't spent over 100 and roster is nice. But those that do spend have to put in work too. Spending only doesn't get the job done. Still takes alot of wrk
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    there needs to be something to entice the vets who have been playing since the beginning.

if every quest was as easy as the monthly heroic mode, what's the point of playing anymore?
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Exactly @Qwerty, it took my 10 min and 2 revives to beat the boss challenge. Master is a joke and at this point in th game the only way to progress is slogging it through the mess of AW. So as you can see @Azza76 the grass is always greener, there are progression problems at every level and + and - for wherever you are at in the game. You will get there eventually. I remember when I couldn’t beat masters without a lot of items or the challenges they have had. You eventually get there
  • Man I been playing since beginning and it took me a year to get my first 4*..it is so much easier for new players to advance quick now..put in the work and you’ll get there
  • Lol Qwerty, me too
  • Azza76Azza76 Posts: 21
    I do play hours on end and have spent a lot of money and time on the game. I am just saying that it’s hard to get to a point in the game to be able to complete or do some of the challenges and earn better rewards.
    edited October 2017
    And I haven’t got stuff handed to me like some buying accounts or getting them given to me. Like some.
    Post edited by Kabam Spice on
    I understand your point @Qwerty ok guess I’m outa line then
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    You know what this reminds me of? The veteran players are like old adults in reality and newer players are like youngsters these day. The vets have 'succeeded' after putting tonnes of work, time and, for some, including money. The youngsters want the same thing without them putting equal efforts. So instead of doing the same thing as the vets did, they complain. LOL
    Eventhough I'm just 24, I think I now know how does older adults think of youngsters that are just lazy and complaining.

Let's put more efforts in the game if you wanna have a better roster. For some, time is not their forte so they spend in the game and that's ok. For significantly large portion of players, money is not their choice so time is now their currency in the game. Spend your time playing the game and you should have a better account soon.

Be smart in ranking up is what I'll advice if you wanna progress further in the game.
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    We all started as lower rated player and worked our way up to become a higher rated player. Obviously you have no patience and expect everything to be handed to you. Put in the work and you’ll get rewards. Stop crying
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    life isnt fair bro, if it was we would all be millionaires.

If we all were millionaires, a Big Mac would cost $11,000.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    If only players below 4.5k can do it, then there’s something very wrong with the quest.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Azza76 wrote: »
    Why is that higher players get rewarded and lower players don’t? All the good rewards are for much higher rated players while the other players get nothing. Just bits and pieces. I think it’s a bit unfair really just my opinion.
    I get that this challenge is gonna be to hard for lower players, but as mentioned already, it is not for them at all.

New players should be focusing on the content they already have in front of them that still needs finished, those are the rewards they need for their current state in the game. Players who have been around for a while no longer have any content left, so this event is all they have.

New players will also see more events that are targeted to seasoned players. While you may want the rewards, you don't need them. Seasoned players are at a point where they do in fact need those rewards. Next months event will more than likely have t4cc as a reward. Those are not something that a new player should be focusing on since they are not needed to progress through the easier content.

Just keep pushing through old content and in no time you all will be up to speed to handle new events. Just remember, when you're able to handle these events you will understand whats been said to you and will say the same thing to new players expecting to earn the same as you. Events come and go, when you're ready for them they will be there.
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    This is still ridiculous agp4neiifqv0.png
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Zerophunk wrote: »
    This is still ridiculous agp4neiifqv0.png
    What champ did you use?
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @Zerophunk That's a caltrops node... if your champ isn't bleed immune I'm not surprised he died.

@Azza76 The lower players do get rewarded, that is why there are Beginner and Normal Quests. Summoner and 3* Featured arenas. Just because the higher players technically could participate, it doesn't mean that they do. It is not worth their time relative to the rewards they receive there to do them. For lower rated players, it makes sense.

I started by grinding out 3* Featured until I had enough to grind for 4* Basics. It is all about building your roster over time.
  • Azza76 wrote: »

The less developed level get more than when we were at that level, as far as higher players getting more it's a progressional thing when you get to the same level you will get the same rewards but you will also appreciate that what looks like better is actually comparable to what you need now at your level. It's just time and effort. It does amaze me how fast new players can progress now compared to at the start but they still think they will be able and should be able to do what others who have invested and developed over a longer period are able to.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    People forget they had Willpower, crit teams, perfect block teams, truly God tier champs before 12 etc. It was MUCH easier to get things done

I personally don't see the logic with all the pandering to the top players and whales etc. There are probably approx 50K of them that spend a fortune, can see that. But how many millions a year (literally) of the lower and newer players quit the game? If the player base doesn't keep growing then the game will slowly die and what will the top players do then? And Kabam will lose this income

Plus, 50K spending 5K a year is a lot. But an extra 20 million new players spending just £50 a year each is a lot more! And they will grow and stay with the game and spend even more

I am very Pro-Kabam as you will see from my post (they do a GREAT job) but this business plan doesnt make sense at all? The only logic I can see is a plan to milk the top players for as long as they can with new star characters and better rewards for them etc, and watch the total number of players drop until it is so low they move onto the next game

Really really hope I am wrong
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Azza76 wrote: »
    It would be cool if old quest/events/whatever have reruns.

I can get the "you're not strong for that quest (and rewards)" "if you want those rewards you should invest time/effort/life progressing as evey other neet did", but once someone have done it some bus are gone, forever.
    For example, op and many like him cannot do the 6* quest, but maybe the next year they're ready but they'll have no chance. For example, I would like try the Chloe quests, but it's gone.

Of course, people that already did it couldn't get double rewards.

No to mention that the current 6* quest give you nothing except if you finish it. Even no a **** reward according to your advance. Right?.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    People forget they had Willpower, crit teams, perfect block teams, truly God tier champs before 12 etc. It was MUCH easier to get things done

I personally don't see the logic with all the pandering to the top players and whales etc. There are probably approx 50K of them that spend a fortune, can see that. But how many millions a year (literally) of the lower and newer players quit the game? If the player base doesn't keep growing then the game will slowly die and what will the top players do then? And Kabam will lose this income

Plus, 50K spending 5K a year is a lot. But an extra 20 million new players spending just £50 a year each is a lot more! And they will grow and stay with the game and spend even more

I am very Pro-Kabam as you will see from my post (they do a GREAT job) but this business plan doesnt make sense at all? The only logic I can see is a plan to milk the top players for as long as they can with new star characters and better rewards for them etc, and watch the total number of players drop until it is so low they move onto the next game

Really really hope I am wrong

you grossly overestimate how many players play this game.

when the rocket bomb came out, the stats of those who pushed vs didn't push added up to something like 150k players (i think). and while that may not be a super accurate number, i doubt there there are close to even 1 million that play, let alone "millions a year" that quit this game.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    sorry mate you way off. Latest figures show 220,000 new downloads a day on average, 28 million logins a day on average and $850,000+ revenue a day as well at least

Easy to find these figures, and they are legit
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    It takes time sometimes to work yourself up. Hell it's been more than 2 years playing this game now and it took me forever to get a decent roster to compete at harder content. I remember I didn't get my first 4 star champ until lvl 50 and it was a Magneto.... Today I see players under lvl 30 pulling 4 stars left and right.