**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another one bites the dust...

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

Boom! My second ever variant completion is all done! I’m here today to talk about my general feelings about v3

1.1. If I’m being frank I don’t remember this quest. I did this one a couple weeks before the other five which I did today. This from what i remember was pretty easy and wasn’t a worry at all. Easy enough start.

1.2 I was scared straight when I saw that magneto. For the path I cleared it with my brand new six star guardian. The path was fairly easy but the taskmaster was very annoying. Otherwise the path was nice. The magneto actually went swimmingly Guardian in my first run got him to 60% and hulk buster finished the rest. Overall another enjoyable quest.

2.1 Yet again guardian was a MVP for clearing the lane. (Are you noticing a theme here yet?) the boss was also pretty easy Warlock and HB took him out pretty easy. Yet again another enjoyable quest.

2.2 I love this one. The storm was a absolute blast for my HB and she got absolutely melted by him. The path I also used guardian yet again to clear the lane. So far this variants hitting it out of the park!

3.1 This one was probably the least enjoyable quest. It wasn’t bad but the boss was annoying.the colossus wasn’t really hard but it was just a really boring long fight. Worse then the other quests but still pretty fine.

3.2 I LOVE THIS! The recharge lane was cheesy as all hell for my HB. Dude cleared this lane like a absolute monster. The boss was done by both warlock and HB Warlock until 67% and then HB finishing the kang off once and for all. Whoever designed the recharge lane is awesome.

Overall I think this variant was absolutely incredible. In a raw fun factor id say it’s the best of the 2. All bosses and lanes were great except for that 3.1 Colossus.
Bottomline great work on V3 kabam. I’m excited to see what the next variant brings.

REWARDS
2-3 Gem:2 science and 1 skill. All useless I have 2 science already in my INV so this is just adding to the pile. Skills meh to me I already have Nick and Ægon at R4 and R5 respectively

3-4 Gem:Skill. Yet again for the reasons mentioned above this is useless to me.

5 Star: I got a dupe on my 5 star Namor. Pretty nice pull. It’s nice to get more sigs on him

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    If anyone’s curious here’s the team I used for all quests except 1.1

5 star Nick Fury R4
    5 star CMM R5
    5 Star Hulkbuster R4
    5 Star Warlock R4
    6 Star Guardian R1 Level 3
    Monke said:

V3 is where I learned the true power of a beyond god tier tech with such insane damage, utility, and overall control of the fight with the palm of the sun in my hands!

HB OP

Also congrats on taking down V3. Namor is dope

@Monke agreed. Once I get enough T5 I’m R5ing HB
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Ghost was my mvp for variant 3 completion. The 2nd Red Mags boss was the least enjoyable for me since the AI was playing so passive and not throwing specials. If you let it happen, the block damage gets a bit nuts. Colossus boss was my favorite. I have done it two times so far, first with Ghost which was extremely fun and 2nd time with Warlock and Utlron synergy which was even more fun. V3 is definitely a great variant.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

Boom! My second ever variant completion is all done! I’m here today to talk about my general feelings about v3

1.1. If I’m being frank I don’t remember this quest. I did this one a couple weeks before the other five which I did today. This from what i remember was pretty easy and wasn’t a worry at all. Easy enough start.

1.2 I was scared straight when I saw that magneto. For the path I cleared it with my brand new six star guardian. The path was fairly easy but the taskmaster was very annoying. Otherwise the path was nice. The magneto actually went swimmingly Guardian in my first run got him to 60% and hulk buster finished the rest. Overall another enjoyable quest.

2.1 Yet again guardian was a MVP for clearing the lane. (Are you noticing a theme here yet?) the boss was also pretty easy Warlock and HB took him out pretty easy. Yet again another enjoyable quest.

2.2 I love this one. The storm was a absolute blast for my HB and she got absolutely melted by him. The path I also used guardian yet again to clear the lane. So far this variants hitting it out of the park!

3.1 This one was probably the least enjoyable quest. It wasn’t bad but the boss was annoying.the colossus wasn’t really hard but it was just a really boring long fight. Worse then the other quests but still pretty fine.

3.2 I LOVE THIS! The recharge lane was cheesy as all hell for my HB. Dude cleared this lane like a absolute monster. The boss was done by both warlock and HB Warlock until 67% and then HB finishing the kang off once and for all. Whoever designed the recharge lane is awesome.

Overall I think this variant was absolutely incredible. In a raw fun factor id say it’s the best of the 2. All bosses and lanes were great except for that 3.1 Colossus.
    Bottomline great work on V3 kabam. I’m excited to see what the next variant brings.

REWARDS
    2-3 Gem:2 science and 1 skill. All useless I have 2 science already in my INV so this is just adding to the pile. Skills meh to me I already have Nick and Ægon at R4 and R5 respectively

5 Star: I got a dupe on my 5 star Namor. Pretty nice pull. It’s nice to get more sigs on him

Congrats, I pretty much used warlock and sentinel for the whole thing, definitely pretty fun, I noticed that u didn't mention Night Thrasher, he's an excellent candidate for your skill AG and sig stones
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    0-0-0---0-00-3-0-5

Only big brains will understand this

REWARDS

Congrats, I pretty much used warlock and sentinel for the whole thing, definitely pretty fun, I noticed that u didn't mention Night Thrasher, he's an excellent candidate for your skill AG and sig stones
    Unfortunately I don’t have a skill ag any more. I used it on Ægon
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. V3 is a very fun content.
  • I hated v3 for the simple fact i used a 5 50 ghost for majority of it. Lots of restarted paths.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

V3 is where I learned the true power of a beyond god tier tech with such insane damage, utility, and overall control of the fight with the palm of the sun in my hands!

HB OP

Also congrats on taking down V3. Namor is dope

that’s the wrong tech character there buddy