Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Game Outage - Feb 19 11:00am PT [Merged Threads]

YimiGotayYimiGotay Posts: 98
edited February 19 in General Discussion
I have connection problems, my Internet is fine, it does not allow me to enter the game

Comments

• GaryJulesGaryJules Posts: 7
    edited February 19
    Yuuuuuup. Just started at a few min ago. Maybe Kabam is fixing the missing potion bundle
  • Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 74
    As always planned
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,439 ★★★
    Yep. I was in the middle of an Incursion!
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    It is to fix the mess up from offering NO new potion bundle. Just like 2 days ago with t5c offer
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 916 ★★★★
    Same here.
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 77
    Jep Game down
  • CassyCassy Posts: 808 ★★
    Yupp, game down. No login
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 1,444 ★★★
    Guessing another Emergency Maintenance.
  • Warriorrr5616Warriorrr5616 Posts: 23
    Same thing happening to me as well...
    Oh love you KABAM..!!!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,669 ★★★★★
    Yup
  • JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 58
    Of course when I'm using boosts to try and finish this side quest I get yeeted out. SO annoying
  • satvik17satvik17 Posts: 74
    I had started variant after hesitating about it for months and ofcourse there's an emergency maintenance amidst my completion
  • FatalEndFatalEnd Posts: 52
    I don't touch the game today for hours, then, just when I log in and use boosts to clear some hard content, the game suddenly goes down...
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 599 ★★★
    Emergency maintenantce 30 minutes before end of AW...some ppl are gonna be pissed lol
  • need those units back
  • gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 110
    I use my boosts to get through an Epic quest and boom “Emergency Maintenance”.

Somethings gotta give here..
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 641 ★★★
    And 4h maintenance in next week...
  • FutureFFutureF Posts: 26
    I was on sentinel in act 6.1.6 and had just died with sentinel around 70%. I really don’t want to go through the other fights again in the event of spending extra resources that I had saved for this sentinel fight. Just hoping I’ll keep my progress.
  • TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 35
    Game is down again. I'll be waiting for the compensation.
  • FutureFFutureF Posts: 26
    Or it was 80% somewhere between 70 and 80
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 353 ★★
    i love when i use an energy refill and the game goes down, especially when i’m doing the dumbest energy costing quest, variant 6 3.2