who is better cosmic ghost rider or immortal abomination

2»

Comments

  • GagoHGagoH Posts: 1,525 ★★★★
    Monke said:

    GagoH said:

    The whole utility>damage is completely irrrelevant when the damage is on the level of CGRs, an exception to that would be Hypes utility > CGRs damage

    Lol this is wrong


    Please solo any V6 boss, then I’ll believe you
    What are you talking about? V6 has nothing to do with what i said lol
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 159 ★★
    The issue is that most people are so blown away by CGR's big yellow numbers that they completely ignore how much utility that he has. In a champ that did less damage, we would probably talk more about his kit.

    - He is bleed and incinerate immune, in the current meta, this is the most useful double immunity. The number of nodes that inflict unavoidable bleed or incinerate damage far outnumber poison. (Biohazard has completely avoidable poison damage). There are also nodes now that punish robot attackers for bleed immunity.
    - Easy access to buffs for buffed up
    - Armor breaks for days
    - Easy access to power gain. In higher level content there are nodes where you want to either beat an opponent to a special or be able to access specials easily. It also means you can do back to back specials.
    - Access to incinerate of SP1 and can do disstrack

    To boot, he has high block proficiency and a more than decent health pool making him deceptively tanky.

    Does he have the most utility of any champ? No, but he has more utility than given credit for.
  • GagoHGagoH Posts: 1,525 ★★★★
    Monke said:

    GagoH said:

    Monke said:

    GagoH said:

    The whole utility>damage is completely irrrelevant when the damage is on the level of CGRs, an exception to that would be Hypes utility > CGRs damage

    Lol this is wrong


    Please solo any V6 boss, then I’ll believe you
    What are you talking about? V6 has nothing to do with what i said lol
    he can’t admit it @Monke
    I’ll let someone else who knows more about Ibom do the talking. Maybe they’ve done more than watch 2-3 videos and assume 40K mediums = Top 3 champ in the game
    Clearly you’re daft mate, I literally said Hype>CGR in my previous comment
  • MauledMauled Posts: 2,595 ★★★★★
    I can do 40k+ mediums with CGR. The only thing that comes close to that level of satisfaction is finishing a thicc Korg with Ghost on a yellow bar or slapping silly numbers with Colossus
  • GagoHGagoH Posts: 1,525 ★★★★
    Monke said:

    GagoH said:

    Monke said:

    GagoH said:

    Monke said:

    GagoH said:

    The whole utility>damage is completely irrrelevant when the damage is on the level of CGRs, an exception to that would be Hypes utility > CGRs damage

    Lol this is wrong


    Please solo any V6 boss, then I’ll believe you
    What are you talking about? V6 has nothing to do with what i said lol
    he can’t admit it @Monke
    I’ll let someone else who knows more about Ibom do the talking. Maybe they’ve done more than watch 2-3 videos and assume 40K mediums = Top 3 champ in the game
    Clearly you’re daft mate, I literally said Hype>CGR in my previous comment

    Either I can’t read at all, or you’re literally contradicting yourself
    Then I suggest you make an appointment as it literally says “an exception to”
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 512 ★★★
    Roster-dependent.

    CGR is super-hyped, but his mega-damage rotation is dependent on a lot of things that are often iffy to juggle with late game nodes. That said, his damage is nuts where he can be used effectively. If you need a beatstick, CGR is a telephone pole.

    I don't have Ibom, but he looks more useful for endgame content. Not as flashy, but utility packed with great damage and no messy setups.
  • GagoHGagoH Posts: 1,525 ★★★★
    Monke said:

    Corkscrew said:

    The issue is that most people are so blown away by CGR's big yellow numbers that they completely ignore how much utility that he has. In a champ that did less damage, we would probably talk more about his kit.

    - He is bleed and incinerate immune, in the current meta, this is the most useful double immunity. The number of nodes that inflict unavoidable bleed or incinerate damage far outnumber poison. (Biohazard has completely avoidable poison damage). There are also nodes now that punish robot attackers for bleed immunity.
    - Easy access to buffs for buffed up
    - Armor breaks for days
    - Easy access to power gain. In higher level content there are nodes where you want to either beat an opponent to a special or be able to access specials easily. It also means you can do back to back specials.
    - Access to incinerate of SP1 and can do disstrack

    To boot, he has high block proficiency and a more than decent health pool making him deceptively tanky.

    Does he have the most utility of any champ? No, but he has more utility than given credit for.

    Not a doubt he has solid utility. But in comparison to Ibom in this discussion imo he has less
    GagoH said:

    Monke said:

    GagoH said:

    Monke said:

    GagoH said:

    Monke said:

    GagoH said:

    The whole utility>damage is completely irrrelevant when the damage is on the level of CGRs, an exception to that would be Hypes utility > CGRs damage

    Lol this is wrong


    Please solo any V6 boss, then I’ll believe you
    What are you talking about? V6 has nothing to do with what i said lol
    he can’t admit it @Monke
    I’ll let someone else who knows more about Ibom do the talking. Maybe they’ve done more than watch 2-3 videos and assume 40K mediums = Top 3 champ in the game
    Clearly you’re daft mate, I literally said Hype>CGR in my previous comment

    Either I can’t read at all, or you’re literally contradicting yourself
    Then I suggest you make an appointment as it literally says “an exception to”
    Making an exception to one champ doesn't fix what you said was wrong. The utility is always gonna be better than damage. I'm sorry, but CGR's damage that's insane, doesn't make me say he's better than anyone who has great damage, but wayyyyy more utility
    And again you failed to read what i said carefully, I specifically said *when the damage is on the level of cgr’s*

    I already know utility is > damage for the most part as seen from Falcon being better than Stealthy or Warlock > G99. But the inequality has its value diminished drastically when CGR is brought in question
  • GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 317 ★★★
    GagoH said:

    The whole utility>damage is completely irrrelevant when the damage is on the level of CGRs, an exception to that would be Hypes utility > CGRs damage

    Oh GagoH what’re you sayin
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 821 ★★★
    edited February 21
    Monke said:

    GagoH said:

    Monke said:

    Corkscrew said:

    The issue is that most people are so blown away by CGR's big yellow numbers that they completely ignore how much utility that he has. In a champ that did less damage, we would probably talk more about his kit.

    - He is bleed and incinerate immune, in the current meta, this is the most useful double immunity. The number of nodes that inflict unavoidable bleed or incinerate damage far outnumber poison. (Biohazard has completely avoidable poison damage). There are also nodes now that punish robot attackers for bleed immunity.
    - Easy access to buffs for buffed up
    - Armor breaks for days
    - Easy access to power gain. In higher level content there are nodes where you want to either beat an opponent to a special or be able to access specials easily. It also means you can do back to back specials.
    - Access to incinerate of SP1 and can do disstrack

    To boot, he has high block proficiency and a more than decent health pool making him deceptively tanky.

    Does he have the most utility of any champ? No, but he has more utility than given credit for.

    Not a doubt he has solid utility. But in comparison to Ibom in this discussion imo he has less
    GagoH said:

    Monke said:

    GagoH said:

    Monke said:

    GagoH said:

    Monke said:

    GagoH said:

    The whole utility>damage is completely irrrelevant when the damage is on the level of CGRs, an exception to that would be Hypes utility > CGRs damage

    Lol this is wrong


    Please solo any V6 boss, then I’ll believe you
    What are you talking about? V6 has nothing to do with what i said lol
    he can’t admit it @Monke
    I’ll let someone else who knows more about Ibom do the talking. Maybe they’ve done more than watch 2-3 videos and assume 40K mediums = Top 3 champ in the game
    Clearly you’re daft mate, I literally said Hype>CGR in my previous comment

    Either I can’t read at all, or you’re literally contradicting yourself
    Then I suggest you make an appointment as it literally says “an exception to”
    Making an exception to one champ doesn't fix what you said was wrong. The utility is always gonna be better than damage. I'm sorry, but CGR's damage that's insane, doesn't make me say he's better than anyone who has great damage, but wayyyyy more utility
    And again you failed to read what i said carefully, I specifically said *when the damage is on the level of cgr’s*

    I already know utility is > damage for the most part as seen from Falcon being better than Stealthy or Warlock > G99. But the inequality has its value diminished drastically when CGR is brought in question
    And I specifically said CGR's damage that's insane, doesn't make me say he's better than anyone who has great damage, but wayyyyy more utility

    I'm not sure if you Have CGR to prove to me that his damage cancels out some utility sets of champs, but Ima just end it if you don't have a CGR, and a YouTube channel to prove that CGR has enough damage to beat out utility

    I have CGR and will use him for certain fights.

    Have you seen this interesting video... Karatemike uses him to take out 6.2 champion.

    Back when i did it, i had to use Doom.


  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 5,892 ★★★★★
    CGR covers stuff that champs people already have already cover for the most part. Granted he can do it a lot faster and flashier. iBom actually covers things hardly any if any champs can do already while still having very good damage output after a little ramp up.

    Comparing the two is pretty pointless as far as who's "better" but I'd absolutely say that iBom is more valuable.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 5,044 ★★★★★
    iBom has more utility for general questing and CGR is good for steamrolling through paths. If I had a choice between the two, considering my roster, I would definitely pick iBom since I already have damage covered and have his utilities already.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited February 21
    I would choose cgr anyday.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,709 ★★★★★

    CGR covers stuff that champs people already have already cover for the most part. Granted he can do it a lot faster and flashier. iBom actually covers things hardly any if any champs can do already while still having very good damage output after a little ramp up.

    Comparing the two is pretty pointless as far as who's "better" but I'd absolutely say that iBom is more valuable.

    ☝️ This is where I'm at.
Sign In or Register to comment.