**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Psylocke Hidden Limit

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

So I found out that Psylocke has a limit on how many Psi-Charges she can get (it’s 99). This is actually a huge hinderance to her kit since it puts a limit on her heavy damage (I mean, the limit is 222K damage, but still) that isn’t specified in her kit. I think this limit either needs to be removed or specified.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    DV's Loa cap is 99 unstated as well I think.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

So I found out that Psylocke has a limit on how many Psi-Charges she can get (it’s 99). This is actually a huge hinderance to her kit since it puts a limit on her heavy damage (I mean, the limit is 222K damage, but still) that isn’t specified in her kit. I think this limit either needs to be removed or specified.

They should at least specify it
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

DV's Loa cap is 99 unstated as well I think.

Is it? I've never tried to reach it.

Either way is fine with me, honestly. I'm mainly upset because it's super annoying to find out of the blue that one of your champs is gimped.
    HI_guys said:

Either way is fine with me, honestly. I'm mainly upset because it's super annoying to find out of the blue that one of your champs is gimped.
    Magneto and Prof X both face this issue. But then again it's not everyday you get max prowess. Human torch too I think can get max 300 smoulders.100 from sp3, 100 from blocked hits, 100 from aura of incinerate
    I didn’t know that they had prowess limits.
  • When they changed OG Thor to have a limit on his big Armor Breaks, his profile doesn’t say what the limit is (2).
    And GwenPool opponent defensive AAR rate is not spelled out with numbers per her Combo (think it is 50 Combo ?? by the time the AAR reaches 100%, or 2% per combo meter).

So several other cases where things are not totally spelled out.
  • (also, curious, because never really understood it when reading Psylocke...)

So how do you get her to build up the charges while keeping opponent at 0 Power bar the whole time ?

Since you can’t start with a charge (or is there a linked Synergy from someone else that gives Psylocke an initial charge ?)
    Do you either have to get lucky and have opponent use an SP “exactly” when they are at a power bar boundary, so they have 0 power afterwards (or they use an SP3, but why let them do that) ??
    Or do they have to use an SP, *and then* you have Psylocke use her own SP1 shortly after while opponent is still low, thus draining them totally to 0 power ??