**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The hardest champs to master are all women .../raiseeyebrow

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Unio77 said:

When I first read the title I thought.

Women are creatures us men can simply not understand and master, so why not make that true in game?

i mean that goes both ways lol. theres so much garbage that is male champions, which really doesn't matter
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

When I first read the title I thought.

Women are creatures us men can simply not understand and master, so why not make that true in game?

I'm glad you edited that post. I seriously think that in this day and age it's time we evolve from the 'women are complicated' stereotype.
    Because women and men need to coexist and respect other equally in order to achieve the best outcome for both.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I’m at the point where I don’t know if you’re a troll, or if you’re actually serious. Either way, no one is taking you seriously
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    No offense but your post and every point you’re making reads like “this stupid PC crowd gets mad for stupid stuff like how the two most difficult to master champs are woman” even though nobody ever said that and would say that and you just made that up. You sound like the boomers that were mad that liberals were cancelling “baby it’s cold outside” even though nobody cared about the song other than some dumbass writing a blog
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw is every gender
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I wish I had this much time on my hands to come up with such theories
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Lol!! 😅😂🤣

This cracked me up. Who's the stupid one? The one who made the post or the one who spells "stupidest" as "stupidIst"

ROFLMAO!!!!!
    Straight from google - not one of my own. Point still stands though
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

FiiNCH said:

Lol!! 😅😂🤣

This cracked me up. Who's the stupid one? The one who made the post or the one who spells "stupidest" as "stupidIst"

ROFLMAO!!!!!
    Trust me

You stupid > stupidist stupid
    Trust me

Hail hydra
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

FiiNCH said:

Lol!! 😅😂🤣

ROFLMAO!!!!!
    Trust me

Trust me

Hail hydra
    Trust me

Hydra stupid < OP stupid > stupidist stupid > this stupid
  • Options

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

FiiNCH said:

Lol!! 😅😂🤣

ROFLMAO!!!!!
    Trust me

Trust me

Hail hydra
    Trust me

Trust me

(This meme stupid < stupidist stupid < Stupid > not stupid < OP stupid > Hydra stupid < Trust me stupid) >>>>>>> Me stupid
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Always appreciate a good laugh. What a post.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I don't know what's worse, the fact that you made this post or the fact that you're serious.

It is a MOBILE GAME. We don't need one god tier champ that represents every minority, because then they would have to start making champs just for that, instead of interesting comic ones. Don't get me wrong, I love when representation happens, but I would pick the alien or robot every time for the new champ, because they're cooler in the comics. Don't try to start a fight over things that have literally no issues. Nobody has had a problem with how the game's champions work. We don't need someone to come and fight for a high skill cap male champ just because he's a male. That makes no sense in a Marvel game.
  • Options
    Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

FiiNCH said:

Lol!! 😅😂🤣

ROFLMAO!!!!!
    Trust me

Trust me

Hail hydra
    Trust me

Trust me

(This meme stupid < stupidist stupid < Stupid > not stupid < OP stupid > Hydra stupid < Trust me stupid) >>>>>>> Me stupid
    Wait I take that back

Me stupid² < √Me stupid⁶ >> stupid < OP stupid(πr⅝) > ∆14%Trust me Stupid⁸(⅞)⁴ < Stupidist stupid/⅓√stupid > Me stupid(Hydra stupid)×23°π > (This meme stupid+stupid)/Not stupid⁶⁹ < n i c e >>>>> Stupid > -2(OP stupid)

You are very welcome
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

FiiNCH said:

Lol!! 😅😂🤣

ROFLMAO!!!!!
    Trust me

Trust me

Hail hydra
    Trust me

Trust me

Wait I take that back

Me stupid² < √Me stupid⁶ >> stupid < OP stupid(πr⅝) > ∆14%Trust me Stupid⁸(⅞)⁴ < Stupidist stupid/⅓√stupid > Me stupid(Hydra stupid)×23°π > (This meme stupid+stupid)/Not stupid⁶⁹ < n i c e >>>>> Stupid > -2(OP stupid)

You are very welcome
    I don't know if I'm more appalled by your commitment or the mathematical errors here
  • Options

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

FiiNCH said:

Lol!! 😅😂🤣

ROFLMAO!!!!!
    Trust me

Trust me

Hail hydra
    Trust me

Trust me

Wait I take that back

You are very welcome
    I don't know if I'm more appalled by your commitment or the mathematical errors here
    What mathematical errors? I don't see any? 🙅🙅🙅
  • Options

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

FiiNCH said:

Lol!! 😅😂🤣

ROFLMAO!!!!!
    Trust me

Trust me

Hail hydra
    Trust me

Trust me

Wait I take that back

You are very welcome
    Both
  • Options
    Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    You can never win with people like this. They scream sexism when female champs are the best in game but they’d be also be screaming if there weren’t good female champs. Just use who you want.
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Bruh....
    c
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Prof x is amazing and not so easy to use.

Silver surfer requires special mechanic and has some really good damage.

Namor and red guardian also has some special way to use to reach amazing damage.
This discussion has been closed.