**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What next?

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So the following are the pictures of my Roster......

(Note: I have a Elsa at Rank 1 as of now).

Whom should I rank up? What should I try to do next?
Should I explore event and side quests in the upcoming months, gather shards and have quite some more 6 stars and etc.

Or is there some content I could probably do?
I'm Uncollected, and I haven't touched the story quest after that.
I have explored the 1st 3 ACTS, and the first chapter in ACT 4.

Comments

• Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Rankups
    Torch, magneto, BWCV, guardian, archangel and capiw, Hyperion, sentinel.
    Try to rank them up, who you used most.
    Personally, go for torch, first.
    Try to gather some resources and rank up some more.
    Initial completion of Act5 is relatively easy with that roster.
    Then, go explore act4 and act5.
    If you have the right counters then go for Cavalier, it's really easy if you have right champions, after gathering some resources.

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Rankups
    If you have the right counters then go for Cavalier, it's really easy if you have right champions, after gathering some resources.

Thank you @Ksp_2099 !
    For rank-ups, I was personally thinking about Guardian, and maybe after that, Elsa.
    I don't think find a place where i could use Torch, so just don't feel like ranking him up. Could you suggest me about his uses? All I know of him is that he's a mystic slayer.

For progress, I considered being Cavalier before exploring the Rest of ACT 4& 5.

Also, would my mastery setup affect the road to Cav? If yes, please tell me guys, I might not mind changing them, unless it'll take huge time for me or maybe something I can not afford now.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Ksp_2099 said:

Rankups

Thank you @Ksp_2099 !
    For rank-ups, I was personally thinking about Guardian, and maybe after that, Elsa.
    I don't think find a place where i could use Torch, so just don't feel like ranking him up. Could you suggest me about his uses? All I know of him is that he's a mystic slayer.

For progress, I considered being Cavalier before exploring the Rest of ACT 4& 5.

Also, would my mastery setup affect the road to Cav? If yes, please tell me guys, I might not mind changing them, unless it'll take huge time for me or maybe something I can not afford now.
    Bro trust me, Human Torch is more than mystic slayer.
    He can heal block with incinerates. Very easy to use. I think no-one is immune to Nova flames (prefight ability), he can deal more damage in less amount of time due to damage over time debuffs.
    I took him to rank 5 over void and no regrets. For Act5 exploration and becoming Cavalier he was my MVP. For 3 quests in Act6.1, he was my MVP. People ignore his heal reversal, but it's really cool to hve. He is my go-to champion. He is boss killer. Give him a try, you won't regret. He is top science champ for me.
    Guardian is really Good, maybe after Guardian, go for Human Torch.

Act6 Cavalier is easy if you have the right champions.
    I used Human Torch, for 2,3 bosses with almost solo, used Corvus for clearing paths and G2099 for Crossbones.
    Atleast keep 3 rank4 5* for becoming Cavalier with full boosts.
    Gather some resources, I advised you to explore act4 because it will give you some revives and potions and energy refill.

For mastery, go for will power, it's super helpful in general.

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Rankup Hyperion, he is act 5 tank and a great variant champion. Do some variant content, get resources, take up Torch. I won't take up unwakened guardian over any other option. You are overating elsa, she is good but a bit too far behind the other options. Don't get me wrong, Torch is for sure a beast but at this point in the game you need more versatility than a slayer. That's the reason, go with Hyperion.
    Talking about Magneto, he is next in the queue, although he can do everything he needs to do at rank 3 at the point where in the game so I don't suggest to rank up first.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    @Prakhar_82 , the sole reason for my decision to rank Guardian up was the burst of damage.
    I know Hyperion is great, though I might not know everything about him.

His awakening imo is highly needed only for defensive purposes, in the sense, resistance and etc.

Also I am not overrating Elsa. I just told I might rank her up (might) only because of my t4cc inventory (overflowing skill catalysts). I don't have any other Skill champion other than Nick.

I need Rank-up material too. Please suggest me good ways to collect t1a, t2a and t4 catalysts.....
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    I'd be ranking up Hyperion out of that lot. There is not much in the game he doesn't have a use for, is pretty easy to use, and more utility than many give him credit for. The one downside, if you are bothered at all, is his PI even at max rank will not win any awards!

T1alphas in the rotating arena [3 per week] plus what you get from solo crystals, alliance events, and if in dire need the glory store.
    T2alphas & T2 basics are predominantly from the glory store, plus the slim picking from the monthly/side event quests.
    T4 class cats I have found to be the most random [borderline conspiracy theory] as to what kind you get. It's as if the game knows which kind you are after and only deals you the one you already have the most of.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    edited February 2021

@Prakhar_82 , the sole reason for my decision to rank Guardian up was the burst of damage.
    I know Hyperion is great, though I might not know everything about him.

His awakening imo is highly needed only for defensive purposes, in the sense, resistance and etc.

Also I am not overrating Elsa. I just told I might rank her up (might) only because of my t4cc inventory (overflowing skill catalysts). I don't have any other Skill champion other than Nick.

I need Rank-up material too. Please suggest me good ways to collect t1a, t2a and t4 catalysts.....

Guardian's awakened ability gives him Bleed Resistance (Biohazard counter, Caltrops counter), Energy Resistance (Magik Counter, Iceman Counter, Mystic opponents counter,I am forgetting the name of a node but you will NEED it for this),Block Proficiency (that's the best thing about him).Without awakened ability and high sig, Guardian is just a damage and synergy only champ so I would go for someone like Hyperion who offers both utility and Damage and he is extremely useful in variants. You can complete variant 4,get some luxurious rank up gems to move further with the rest of rankups.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Rank up Hyperion and smash V4 is what I would do.