**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6 star wolverine, blade and stark spidery are coming to the game soon

Kiansimpson12Kiansimpson12 Posts: 21
edited March 2021 in General Discussion

u can see that they are in the photo on the Google play app store which means they have already programmed them as 6stars and therefore guaranteed to be coming as 6stars

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Yes but it shows it inside someone's roster

During a breakdown for the Summoner Showdown Fight in 2020 you can see a 4* GoldPool in someone’s roster but he is not playable
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Love them as 6 star.full holy tritiy at 6 star damage scale. Geez
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Maltyo9 said:

Those PIs, lol...that dude needs to work on his masteries...

But check out those Units...

Since it's a PR image account, I'd imagine they don't have masteries.
    Besides, you can see in the image none of them are leveled
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Maltyo9 said:

Those PIs, lol...that dude needs to work on his masteries...

But check out those Units...

It is also weird that the 5* Cap WWII is better than his 6*s yet his PI is 1700 lol
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Even though this is fake, interestingly enough both Black Widow and Iceman are now listed as 6* characters in the game, so I believe that means they will be in the upcoming featured crystal.

At least, that's what has happened in the past, most recent that I remember being Archangel.
    No_oneuk said:

Even though this is fake, interestingly enough both Black Widow and Iceman are now listed as 6* characters in the game, so I believe that means they will be in the upcoming featured crystal.

At least, that's what has happened in the past, most recent that I remember being Archangel.

Ice Man has already been a 6*. I think he was in a featured too.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

Hmm I couldn't find him in any featured crystals that I've looked for but I'm probably just missing something. Thanks for the info.
    No_oneuk said:

No_oneuk said:

Hmm I couldn't find him in any featured crystals that I've looked for but I'm probably just missing something. Thanks for the info.
    Nah I was wrong he hasn't been in a featured but he has been shown to be a 6* since February of 2020 so Kabam hasn't released him yet smh
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

No_oneuk said:

Nah I was wrong he hasn't been in a featured but he has been shown to be a 6* since February of 2020 so Kabam hasn't released him yet smh
    Yes he just got released last week
    With the cavalier cystal but that’s the only way for iceman so far
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I said it once and I'll say it again, if you can fight the champion at those specific rarities, they should be playable.
    Obviously I don't mean champs like the Collector should be playable, I'm talking about previously released champs being playable as 6 stars.
    Sadly, as much as I wish for Wolverine to be playable as a 6 star, it most likely wont happen anytime soon as it was a miracle he is playable as a 5 star right now.
    As for Blade and Starky... I don't see why not. Same thing with OG Ghost Rider. All three of them are outshined by much more op champs.
    And this screenshot goes to show that they can release them as 6 stars, just not yet.
    Yes I know its promotional material but what if someone downloaded the game after seeing that 6 star awakened Wolverine only to find out that the 6 star ain't obtainable and the 5 star is relatively hard to get?
  • I said it once and I'll say it again, if you can fight the champion at those specific rarities, they should be playable.

Then all of those champs could never be nodes on AQ Maps, Monthly Event Quest maps, or high level ACT's.
    Because the Star version of champs on maps is basically based on how strong the nodes need to be.

If you are at a high Prestige playing AQ where nodes need to be stronger than what even the max 5* can reach, then the map will have that node as a 6* in order to reach desired PI/strength.

Same in monthly EQ in (at least the) CAV difficulty, Act-6, Book-2, etc. They can’t have certain nodes be “handicapped” at only what a max 5* is at if they ever wanted Wolverine, Blade, etc. to be in that quest. They have to make them a 6* (like the other nodes in that quest) in order to be the desired PI for that content.
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★

I said it once and I'll say it again, if you can fight the champion at those specific rarities, they should be playable.
    Obviously I don't mean champs like the Collector should be playable, I'm talking about previously released champs being playable as 6 stars.
    Sadly, as much as I wish for Wolverine to be playable as a 6 star, it most likely wont happen anytime soon as it was a miracle he is playable as a 5 star right now.
    As for Blade and Starky... I don't see why not. Same thing with OG Ghost Rider. All three of them are outshined by much more op champs.
    And this screenshot goes to show that they can release them as 6 stars, just not yet.
    Yes I know its promotional material but what if someone downloaded the game after seeing that 6 star awakened Wolverine only to find out that the 6 star ain't obtainable and the 5 star is relatively hard to get?

The game trailer shows them using 2 stars lol
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Would be nice to see all champs available as 6*