**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Share Your 6-Star Rank 3 Roster Here

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Lvernon15 said:

Weapon x and doctor octopus goimg to r3 fairly soon also (4.5 t4cc for wpx 9% t5cc for Otto)
    Also got a skill t5cc but am waiting, no interest in r3 aegon currently, amd pretty close to science and a 2nd mutant

YOUR A MYTHIC TITLE!!!
    Yeah, got 4th
  • Options

Corvus also going up next level up. Have a mystic, science, mutant sitting.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I forgot my reasoning..

Aegon- Cause I had a Skill T5CC and Taskmaster isn't duped.

Magneto- Cause I had a Mutant T5CC.

Rhulk- Cause I had a Science T5CC

Corvus- Cause I had a Cosmic T5CC

Sym Supreme- Cause I had a Mystic T5CC
    Holy ****, if only I could comprehend this sort of reasoning.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghost
    Fury
    Torch

All awakened.

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I only have 2 - Sig 100 BWDO and unawakened Doom. CGR sig 20 will be next (t5cc cosmic at 42.500 frags) and after him probably Rhulk (t5cc science at 39.000 frags).
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

I forgot my reasoning..

Aegon- Cause I had a Skill T5CC and Taskmaster isn't duped.

Magneto- Cause I had a Mutant T5CC.

Rhulk- Cause I had a Science T5CC

Corvus- Cause I had a Cosmic T5CC

Sym Supreme- Cause I had a Mystic T5CC
    Holy ****, if only I could comprehend this sort of reasoning.
    Don't try. It's hard enough for me to comprehend.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't even have any r2, but soon will try to join r3 6* group in future.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 β˜…β˜…β˜…

-I have a mystic t5cc, have to decide between Sorc Sup and Sym Sup (or wait)
    -Should complete my skill t5cc this month and take duped Fury to r3
  • Options
    JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 β˜…β˜…
    Have a cosmic t5 that I’m waiting to see if I get CGR from the featured, if not I’ll have a r3 venom I guess πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You guys over compensate for something
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Top 4 are all R3. Also have a mystic T5CC, 2 cosmic T5CC, a Skill T5CC, and I’m 10% away from a science T5CC

I would put the mystic into Kali but I run suicides full time, which hinders her quite a bit. Really need some good cosmics, tempted to do Proxima

How is emma frost?
    Any good?
    Any regrets with her?
  • Options
    doctorb said:

Top 4 are all R3. Also have a mystic T5CC, 2 cosmic T5CC, a Skill T5CC, and I’m 10% away from a science T5CC

I would put the mystic into Kali but I run suicides full time, which hinders her quite a bit. Really need some good cosmics, tempted to do Proxima

How is emma frost?
    Any good?
    Any regrets with her?
    I can answer those for him.

1. Absolutely incredible
    2. Extremely
    3. Hecking no

Pretty sure he'll agree with me here.
  • Options

You guys over compensate for something

Or maybe you just undercompensate. πŸ‘€
  • Options
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

doctorb said:

How is emma frost?
    Any good?
    Any regrets with her?
    I can answer those for him.

1. Absolutely incredible
    2. Extremely
    3. Hecking no

Pretty sure he'll agree with me here.
    She a bit niche tho, but yeah she's dope
    She's honestly my favorite kind of champ. A really solid all-rounder that also has lots of niche uses.
  • Options
    BurroBurro Posts: 82 β˜…

1st 13 are r3 and the other 11 are r2. The two r3 champs I have that are less common than the rest are Doc Ock and Mr. Fantastic.

Doc I took to r3 because he’s got some really valuable utility (power lock, power steal, heal block and can steal regen) and he actually hits a lot harder than I (and I’m sure others) thought he would. Most of his big damage come from red numbers and not big yellow numbers which is probably why I initially didn’t pay much attention to his damage. One of my alliance mates (Jnik) opened my eyes to Doc’s greatness.

Reed I took to r3 primarily for his utility. His careful study passive makes some difficult fights easy or at least easier (6.2 Champion, 6.4 DH, Abyss Collector). It makes it so the defenders specials only do a couple hundred HP of damage. He also has taunt, can reverse regen, can stagger buffs, and can shock. He has some really valuable synergies as well.
  • Options

Took my boy up back at the beginning of December after exploring 6.3
  • Options
    Burro said:

1st 13 are r3 and the other 11 are r2. The two r3 champs I have that are less common than the rest are Doc Ock and Mr. Fantastic.

Doc I took to r3 because he’s got some really valuable utility (power lock, power steal, heal block and can steal regen) and he actually hits a lot harder than I (and I’m sure others) thought he would. Most of his big damage come from red numbers and not big yellow numbers which is probably why I initially didn’t pay much attention to his damage. One of my alliance mates (Jnik) opened my eyes to Doc’s greatness.

Reed I took to r3 primarily for his utility. His careful study passive makes some difficult fights easy or at least easier (6.2 Champion, 6.4 DH, Abyss Collector). It makes it so the defenders specials only do a couple hundred HP of damage. He also has taunt, can reverse regen, can stagger buffs, and can shock. He has some really valuable synergies as well.

Hey Burro you mind if I borrow one or two? I'll give them back I promise
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    Already seen WorknProgress 6* roster but that was like since Dec2020, I am certain that he as acquired more champions since then.. I have a respectable 6* roster.. last I check, it was around 70 to 72..
    not as active now.
  • Options
    IroncityIroncity Posts: 15 β˜…

Contemplating Aegon or red mags to rank 3 next (both are awakened) any suggestions?
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2021

From Doom to Peni

SWIGIL is going up next then AA once awake
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    doctorb said:

How is emma frost?
    Any good?
    Any regrets with her?
    Just seeing this now since someone revived the thread

She’s amazing, ridiculously underrated. I still use her a lot, mainly for the easy access to high stacking prowess and the frankly ridiculous evade counter. And for niche immunities

I actually used her for a path in the summer of pain finale, specifically the Symbiote Supreme path. She can solo that fight with a bit of luck due to the 50% concussion on the SP2. Exact same reason domino could do it

Contemplating her for first R4, although that’s mainly because I just really enjoy the champ

Also, my account has fair progressed in the last 9 months. I now have 13 R3’s, and almost T5CC in my stash waiting for the next featured in January and my first R4. And I finally got my beloved Claire
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I realized I've never posted in one of these .... so first for me to share ... I'm close to a mutant T5CC and trying to decide on Sunspot, Bishop, Colossus or Namor ... hopefully by the time I form it I will have decided lol