**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

1272829303133»

Comments

• KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    Junais said:

Some thoughts from ep9 :
    I think monica still doesn't recognise she has powers. After she phased the bullets, she said "nice tricks" to billy. She thought it was billy's magic that allowed her to phase through.

Where did the white vision go to after getting his memories upto infinity war?

Did Jimmy Woo go to hayward or did hayward capture jimmy? Unless am missing something.

I think the multiverse starts when wanda tries to learn from the book we see at the end of post-credits.

She knows she has powers cuz she used them to find Ralph's necklace and break Agatha's control on him
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    I'm really excited for how they use the darkhold going forward. I really liked how they used it in Agents of Shield, but it looks like they're going in a completely different direction. Plus it could be a way to bring Mephisto into the MCU later in Phase 4/5. I never thought he was going to show up in WV, but with DS2, Blade, Loki, the darkhold, and other hints at exploring other dimensions/multiverse, I think it makes a lot sense that he shows up eventually.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    MrBanks said:

Wow they found a way to ruin quicksilver lol

Literally how.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    But Wandavision is before far from home so the skrulls are here before the end credit scene in far frome home. So is Monica also on the spaceship with Nick Fury???
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★

Ngl I’m kinda annoyed by the ending. Nothing resolved except the Mainest of main storylines: Agatha is probably gonna escape, Skrulls and stuff, Wanda “unleashed something terrible” and suddenly knows how to astral project, restored Nameless Vision flies off instead of helping out his fiancé (since he only had memories up to infinity war). Just seems like they are like “yep the MCU still exists and we intend to make as many storylines with their own movie/D+ show as possible”.

Any closure or hint with any other storyline or it’s direction would have left me excited for more MCU goodness, but honestly can’t say that I have much gripping interest. They set WV up as a show with bizarre twists but the only twists were “Wanda is controlling everything” and “Agatha is bad”, the first of which was fully understood by episode 3 and the other one decided to just happen in the 3rd to last episode with little to no “there are more bad guys than Hayward” indication. Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed the show but not so much how they decided to end it.

I disagree simply because I believe these mini series are just setting up the next phase of movies. The"story arc" will be resolved in the movies, imo, most likely in Dr. Strange and the Multiverse."

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    COME ON MARVEL WHERE WAS MAGNETO.

On another note, I liked the ending. It was a good show. I didn’t really like how the show ended with no Quicksilver, but I’m quite disappointed that the “Mandalorian level cameo” was Vision. In a show called WandaVision. I was really hoping the ending would have something related to Magneto. IMO it would have been a better ending if that lady turned into Mystique and just said “come with me.” But it was a great series nonetheless.
  • wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    i think the problem was that people were over-hyping the theories and they were disappointed when said theory didn't turn out to be true. I don't blame them waiting one week for an episode can lead to many crazy ideas. (also i don't know how to do the spoiler so if someone can teach me how to that would be great.)
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Nice ending with saying goodbye to the family, probably the best moment in the entire season. Absolutely moving.

Some of the CGI felt a little “TV” while some was very, very good.

It did feel odd overall—after the show seemed to tease that it would be very consequential—that it was instead mildly consequential. So there was a big flying around fight scene. So now Wanda’s studying dark magic via the Darkhold. So now Monica is a superhuman. These are all neat twists, but many of the show’s big revelations felt tentative in the end.

After rewatching Dr. Strange, GotG, Endgame and a few others last month, I’ve come to appreciate WV for what it is: a very good TV show.

Dr. Zola
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Ngl I’m kinda annoyed by the ending. Nothing resolved except the Mainest of main storylines: Agatha is probably gonna escape, Skrulls and stuff, Wanda “unleashed something terrible” and suddenly knows how to astral project, restored Nameless Vision flies off instead of helping out his fiancé (since he only had memories up to infinity war). Just seems like they are like “yep the MCU still exists and we intend to make as many storylines with their own movie/D+ show as possible”.

Any closure or hint with any other storyline or it’s direction would have left me excited for more MCU goodness, but honestly can’t say that I have much gripping interest. They set WV up as a show with bizarre twists but the only twists were “Wanda is controlling everything” and “Agatha is bad”, the first of which was fully understood by episode 3 and the other one decided to just happen in the 3rd to last episode with little to no “there are more bad guys than Hayward” indication. Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed the show but not so much how they decided to end it.

I disagree simply because I believe these mini series are just setting up the next phase of movies. The"story arc" will be resolved in the movies, imo, most likely in Dr. Strange and the Multiverse."

I agree with your speculation, my problem is I don’t like it that way.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    <div class="Spoiler">put your text here</div>
    @wingedWarrior2099
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Why’d they have to do quicksilver like that man. Just thought the jokes during ‘serious’ parts were unnecessary in general tbh. It doesn’t fit in when vision is trying to be philosophical with white vision too. But honestly, the episode was pretty good. Really hope to see Wiccan and Speed soon though, they were just starting to use their powers
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

COME ON MARVEL WHERE WAS MAGNETO.

On another note, I liked the ending. It was a good show. I didn’t really like how the show ended with no Quicksilver, but I’m quite disappointed that the “Mandalorian level cameo” was Vision. In a show called WandaVision. I was really hoping the ending would have something related to Magneto. IMO it would have been a better ending if that lady turned into Mystique and just said “come with me.” But it was a great series nonetheless.
    as soon as I saw the second post credit scene I instantly thought of that episode of the Xmen cartoon where magneto meets Wanda and QS
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Loved the show very disappointed they didn’t bring in Dr. Strange in the finale. Would have been an incredible moment.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    So for those who may be wondering. They didn't say it explicitly, but I believe Ralph was Jimmy Woo's missing person since he mentioned that it was a he. Think about it, Ralph was a person in Westview that Agatha used as "her husband". He was also used as Fietro and was Agatha's eyes and ears as she mentioned.

I'm thinking we will see White Vision(Spectral Vision) in future MCU properties. Surprised that we didn't get Dr. Strange there, but did get a name drop from Agatha when she mentioned the Sorcer Supreme.

I believe the Skrull that met with Monica in the theatre could possibly be the Aerospace engineer. I remember Erik Voss mentioning in one of his videos that when mentioning the aerospace engineer with subtitles in Spanish I think that the noun/word was in the feminine form. I believe the finale was a bit rushed in its movement, but still was good.

Also the ending credit with Wanda I think points to her origins in the comics with the Wundagore Mountains and possibly pointing to the High Evolutionary down the road. Not only that, but her hearing Billy and Tommy at the end points not only to Dr. Strange Into The Multiverse of Madness, but I also think to possibly seeing Nightmare, Mephisto, and Chthon. Chthon seems likely especially with the Darkhold, but interestingly enough the Darkhold has connections to Blade.

Something else to consider is this series I also believe planted ideas/seeds for other related properties including Mutants and the Fantastic Four. One thought I wonder is will we still possibly see Wonderman?
    Ralph I believe though it not explicitly said was probably the missing person. This works perfectly as he covered Ralph, missing person and Fietro. Not only this I believe the Skrull who met Monica in the theatre was the Aerospace Engineer. I saw a YouTube video where some suspected the Aerospace Engineer was a female based on the subtitle in another language where the feminine form of the word was used.
    Something else to consider I believe with the Darkhold book being used we could still see characters like Chton, Mephisto, and Nightmare. For example Nightmare could be the villain of the 2nd Dr. Strange movie and part of the plot could be him work for Chton and try bringing into our main MCU timeline/reality. Not only that, but Blade has connections to the Darkhold book.
    Sad we didn't get a cameo from Dr. Strange, but at least a name drop from Agatha. Also the last post credits pointed to possibly the High Evolutionary in the future as the place where the cabin was looked like the Wundagore Mountains.
    With White Vision disappearing it is possible we might see Wonderman in the future, but definitely will see Vision (Spectral Vision) again in future MCU movies or series.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

Something else to consider I believe with the Darkhold book being used we could still see characters like Chton, Mephisto, and Nightmare. For example Nightmare could be the villain of the 2nd Dr. Strange movie and part of the plot could be him work for Chton and try bringing into our main MCU timeline/reality. Not only that, but Blade has connections to the Darkhold book.
    we might also see the spirit of vengeance as well if I'm not mistaken.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

we might also see the spirit of vengeance as well if I'm not mistaken.
    As we do have the darkhold it does mean we have possibility to also see ghost rider who is also connected to the darkhold as both created in the same place so hoping next phase we see a ghost rider show or a film
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

MrBanks said:

Wow they found a way to ruin quicksilver lol

Literally how.
    Ralph bohner. I dont want to speak anymore abt it
    Sorry for me posting these three separate posts, my original post didn't show up so I thought maybe making three shorter ones would work and there would be no issue.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    No spoilers here!

Personally, I loved the series, and finale. Way before it started, Kevin Feige stated that Multiverse of Madness would be a team up of Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch, and WandaVision would show us Wanda’s journey to becoming the Scarlet Witch. The series delivered, planted plenty of seeds, and left some threads to pull at later on.

I had some theories, but they were not my expectations so I was not underwhelmed by what we got. I thoroughly enjoyed the show, 10 out of 10 and my favorite MCU entry since Captain America: The Winter Soldier.