**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

can we admire how hard Agatha’s theme song slapped
    it's been stuck in my head for hours
    You too?
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    edited February 2021

can we admire how hard Agatha’s theme song slapped
    it's been stuck in my head for hours
    Ngl agnes' theme song is better than every song created in the last decade

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

So we're at the point now where we pretty much are aware of everything, so it's going to be SUPER interesting to see what they do with the last 2 episodes.
    Eh. They still have time to reveal Mephisto next episode as the big big bad of this series or possibly as a cliff hanger at the end of the season leading into Doctor Strange 2. I could see next episode Agatha using Wanda to "ressurect"/build a portal bringing Mephisto to Westview. The last two episodes should be pretty long since the whole series is supposed to be 9 hours. That or the next episode will be around 35 minutes again and the last episode will be like a full length movie
    *6 hours, not 9
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Monica has superpowers???Nice!!
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

IT WAS AGATHA ALL ALONG! SHE KILLED SPARKY! THAT FOWL CREATURE

• Options
    But was Agitha evil in the comics? Last year I started to read the old comics and she was good in them.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    What happened to the last three episodes being an hour long? I thought that was confirmed by Marvel, but this episode was only like 35 like the last few.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    Also, someone said it earlier but make sure you watch the mid credits scene!
  • Options
    Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149

But was Agitha evil in the comics? Last year I started to read the old comics and she was good in them.
    yeah I was reading the strange academy comics, and even the marvel wiki and from what I know Agatha harkness was always good, though violent in her means sometimes. Maybe the MCU has different plans for her?
  • Options
    OGAvenger said:

What happened to the last three episodes being an hour long? I thought that was confirmed by Marvel, but this episode was only like 35 like the last few.
    That was never confirmed by marvel
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★

In house of m she was like sorta bad as she was manipulating wanda but at last the reveal and music was amazing
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    lmao so the commercial was obviously for the whole Nexus thing - since this episode was present day sitcom pretty much it would have been hilarious if the commercial was for mcoc and it was about nexus crystal bundle or something 😅

• Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

test

TEST
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I actually didn’t like this episode very much. It felt very forced to throw away the mystery it had been building up in the entire season.

Something the made no sense to me was the heavy armored tank trying to drive into the hex. EVERY time something entered it was warp by someone (maybe Wanda or Agness). So why brute force it so quick. It didn’t make sense. That true sense/immunity to magic ability is cool and maybe she could come to the contest.👀

I also wasn’t too sure about Agathas reveal. It almost seemed like someone in the Doctor Strange team came over to this project at the last few episodes and forced this on the show. Maybe next episode will make more sense of it.

However, commercial great again like always. Definitely reminds me of the 2000’s. And I hope Monica Rambeau/Agatha could become playable characters in game. Sad Peitro is just an illusion.☹️

Episode rating for me was 5/10. It felt like half an episode. Hopefully the next one can change my opinion about this one.
  • Options
    In the comics the cat turned into a panther, so what does the bunny turn into????
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    We still haven't met Ralph. Either it was just something Agnes aka Agatha Harkness said to play along or Ralph is Nightmare or Mephisto. The last two episodes will truly be interesting. Do hope we will still get a reveal on the Aerospace Engineer. Cool to see Photon formally revealed. This episode was really done well.
  • Options

I actually didn’t like this episode very much. It felt very forced to throw away the mystery it had been building up in the entire season.

Something the made no sense to me was the heavy armored tank trying to drive into the hex. EVERY time something entered it was warp by someone (maybe Wanda or Agness). So why brute force it so quick. It didn’t make sense. That true sense/immunity to magic ability is cool and maybe she could come to the contest.👀

I also wasn’t too sure about Agathas reveal. It almost seemed like someone in the Doctor Strange team came over to this project at the last few episodes and forced this on the show. Maybe next episode will make more sense of it.

However, commercial great again like always. Definitely reminds me of the 2000’s. And I hope Monica Rambeau/Agatha could become playable characters in game. Sad Peitro is just an illusion.☹️

Episode rating for me was 5/10. It felt like half an episode. Hopefully the next one can change my opinion about this one.
    They explained why the truck was needed and how it would work in episode4. I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Felt like the calm before the storm.
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

They explained why the truck was needed and how it would work in episode4. I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Felt like the calm before the storm.
    Yeah, I’m betting on the next two episodes not letting up at all
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

In the comics the cat turned into a panther, so what does the bunny turn into????
    The Rabbit of Caerbannog! Run Away!
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Really looking forward to seeing some photon action in the big showdown that has been gearing up for ages with many different parties.
  • Options
    Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    I keep trying to use the spoiler tag but if I press show my comment doesn’t come up
  • Options

what the
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    probably my favorite episodeso far. I enjoyed the office style theme as well. Its nice to see photon coming into her own. Cant wait to see some of her powers on screen. And Agatha finally being revealed was great as well. Wouldve liked to see the full costume tho.