**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

Side Quest Tier 7 Map

2»

Comments

• LlessurLlessur Posts: 436 ★★
    myshowbiz said:

What champs for korg boss?

Havok will shred because he doesn’t take thorns as well as he has an insane damage output on sp2-3 if you use it when he doesn’t have any rockstacks
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 1,915 ★★★★
    I plan to ramp up Guilly at Heimdall and use her for that Korg. You think it will work? Mine is r4
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Korg has life transfer you can literally use anyone you are over thinking this

Korg has life transfer you can literally use anyone you are over thinking this

I like to play as safely as possible so yea, I overthink everything
  • Can we clear Tier-7 of odins gauntlet quest with 4 star champs? Which ones plz?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,188 ★★★★★

Can we clear Tier-7 of odins gauntlet quest with 4 star champs? Which ones plz?

you can, but you need some skill. i recommend someone like AA for the first few fights that aren't poison or bleed immune, and the someone like omega red or magneto for Korg

Can we clear Tier-7 of odins gauntlet quest with 4 star champs? Which ones plz?

Doable but if you don't have the 5* roster for the event, I'm not sure you have the skill to do it with 4*