**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why the side quest "BOSS RUSH" only made for higher rank players?

Hey Kabam, why the international women's day quest "boss rush" not made for new or lower rank players? There should have been 3 difficulties like monthly quest. Heroic with 4* shards path rewards, Master, with 5* shards path rewards, and then this one. Is this game only made for limited people? You always support/favour high rank players why?
Why so much lack of interest in new / lower rank players?

Comments

• Options
    Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 98
    Riptide said:

Because it’s made for higher level players. It’s like labyrinth or abyss. It’s made to challenge people.

Why not for lower rank players? The point is there should have been more difficulties
  • Options
    Riptide said:

Because it’s made for higher level players. It’s like labyrinth or abyss. It’s made to challenge people.

It's an annual event you cannot compare it with labyrinth or abyss, annual event should have been for all players
  • Options

I think the point is that there is plenty of other content for lower tier players, while people that have explored all of the act content and do monthly content in just a couple days tend to get bored, so this is specially targeted towards them. I would definitely not complain if they made lower difficulties, like with the Mulaney boss rush, I just don’t think they had time.

An annual event shouldn't be for targeted players
  • Options
    Wasy1 said:

Wasy1 said:

Riptide said:

Why not for lower rank players? The point is there should have been more difficulties
    Time to make a petition for Kabam to introduce Normal Heroic and Master difficulty to Abyss and Labyrinth because somehow the content made for higher/ end game players is too hard for Newer players to complete. Happy Now? You were already warned that it is supposed to be challenging and difficult for high end players (apparently which wasnt the case), so how did you expect it to be easy for low level players. I am uncollected but i am not skilled enough to do the Boss Rush. I accepted my defeat, got 2 x 750 6* shards and quit, instead of crying on forums.
    Are the Abyss and Labyrinth annual events????
    Why everyone comparing it to Abyss and labyrinth
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Monke said:

Where are you in the game right now? What is your roster like? Maybe we can help you complete the boss rush, as it isn’t too hard if you have the correct type of champions

(Specifically AA, but yeah u get the point ig)

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Hey I'm in full agreement. They could've had levels it and gave out 5 star shards as well. I'm never against more shards, I don't even understand people arguing against that. We all understand that this game has levels to it.
  • Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    HI_guys said:

Wasy1 said:

FRITO_Man said:

Oh please it's easy as it is and you can do it with 1 stars lol

bet
    but if u have counters its easy
    Could you please make a video on how to do it with 1* champions??
    https://youtu.be/ZrdlB-8Zflo
    That's just cherry picking. No way you're going to pass soreceeevec without atleast a 3*
    As long as u have heal block or heal reversal sorceror is so easy to dex the only problem is disorient and stun immunity