Options

100% 6.1 & 7.1 or do abyss?

2»

Comments

• Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Also forgot to add that my t5cc rng has ben **** lately..
  • Options
    ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    you probably can't do abyss with your current roster
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    7.1 is better to explore than 6.1 because of the overall rewards. The path rewards are juicy too. Plus it’s only 6 paths per quest unlike 6.1 where it’s a hellish 10 paths per quest.

Are you done exploring Variants?
  • Options

7.1 is better to explore than 6.1 because of the overall rewards. The path rewards are juicy too. Plus it’s only 6 paths per quest unlike 6.1 where it’s a hellish 10 paths per quest.

Are you done exploring Variants?

Tbh I've been really slacking on variants, I rushed through act 6 and explored 7.1 before 100%ing any variants. Rn I'm 100%ing act 6.1 but I'm at 60% for a mutant t5cc so i could wait for the cav EQ 10% selectors
  • Options
    SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★

FRITO_Man said:

I've got 6.4k units, and roster below

picture is a bit old with some rankups done but the basics are still there.
    For 6.1, I have 3 quests left and for 7.1 still have 2 left for gwenperion and vision aarkus, just can't seem to get them down with what I have.

Thing can counter aarkus since he is armor break immune which prevents the coldsnap. However you better be ready to bait quite a few specials.

For gwenperion magneto and Ronan cheese it, however your sentinel could theoretically do it
    I'm going to plug my own forum post, but it is pretty relevant. You have Elsa who absolutely demolishes the gwenperion boss. She made that fight so simple for me, and mine was only 6* r1

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/252394/elsa-bloodstone-7-1-6
  • Options
    little bump, halfway done with 6.1