**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your current favourite and champ ur waiting for.

2»

Comments

• EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★

Edwxn said:

Quake. Would love to see Sigil Witch as an actual playable character

I have a question for you, who is Sigil Witch?
    Scarlet Witch Sigil was released in Dec 2020, she didn't come as playable, but came as a boss in an Event Quest.
    Oh thanks. Do you mean the one from WandaVision or some form of Wanda from the comics?
    Yeah. Looked similar. Look her up.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Fav is Dr Doom. Waiting on Knull, god of the symbiotes
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Favorite: Ghost

Most Wanted: Doom
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    MR_61088 said:

Favorite: Ghost

Most Wanted: Doom

He's already in the game :|
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    Annihilus is my fav and I'm waiting for Baron Zemo or Spider-Man 2099
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    spider-ham and I'd like to see photon and white vision after investing sm time watching the series
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Waiting for GÆygon, love CAIW
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    favorite is mister sinister and i would love to see legion in the game
  • Waiting on a 5* Black Bolt 😤😤 I've opened three Incursion crystals for him over time and got zilch. Got one more chance with this current round of crystals but I never get anything good from them so I'm not too optimistic 😔
    I'd rather get a 5* BB than duping my 6* because the 5* I can Max Sig
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Current favorite is Immortal Hulk and champ I want is SW Sigil to be released
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    Favorite CMM most wanted in game Doom who I would like to see enter the game Kraven the Hunter or Calypso runners up Hydro-man, Sandman, Scorpion or Shocker to complete the sinister six...forgot HobGoblin
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Favorite is professor x and I'm waiting to see the justice for Nova, mephisto, Dr strange, Cyclops and Winter soldier..
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Mojo is my favorite. This is an odd one but I want to see the Blob in the game. He was always the funniest villain to me when I was growing up watching the comics and cartoons and I think he would just be an overall fun addition.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    My favourite is Doctor Doom and I want to see Gladiator/Kallark in this game.
  • Forum_God_715Forum_God_715 Posts: 20
    My fave is longshot. Not sure who I want in game besides the man Galactus. However, I want them to take their time with his animations and such. Make sure that his synergies and mechanics are up to par also. We don't need another terrax pre buff!
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Favorite champ has got to be apoc.
    Would love to see fin fang foom