**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How cheap can I explore abyss with this roster

CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Assuming near peak level performance like on a scale of 1-10 if I can average 8.5-9 about what unit cost am I looking at for exploration.
And yes ive already done the easy path

Thank you for your time & appreciate the input

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    edited March 2021

• Alpha2812Alpha2812 Posts: 12
    Anywhere between 12k-18k units. 12k if u can grind 400-450 l3 potions each run
    Zan0 said:

If we are talking peak performance and no saved up items I'd estimate 15-20k raw unit cost

Damm forreal even with peak performance and my roster that's crazy if that's accurate
    Zan0 said:

Creeseaz said:

Zan0 said:

If we are talking peak performance and no saved up items I'd estimate 15-20k raw unit cost

Damm forreal even with peak performance and my roster that's crazy if that's accurate
    Key point being not saving up loads of items and grinding ws for potions and maybe I overestimated a little it's more likely it will take 12-15k at peak performance
    Have you explored abyss yourself?
    GarrettN said:

If you don’t have potions and revives stockpiled for each run, I would say 3-4K units per lane. I’ve explored them all and you have all the needed heroes, but most of them are 5R5, not 6R2 or 3 so you’ll be missing a good bit of the offensive potential. A 6R2 has 8-10% more health and attack than a 5R5 and a 6R3 has another 20-30% on top of that. Also, you don’t have a prof x that I can see and there’s a couple lanes that he can put in great work and get multiple solos too. Just food for thought.

As somebody who's explored is there a specific guide I can read or watch that you'd recommend for the best advice for exploration
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I explored it for an average of 4-5k/path I think. I don’t do great in long form content because I get distracted.

The real pain points are Cage, Massacre, Red Skull, Gulk and Sym Supreme.

I’d advise Mags as your 5th champ for the rest of the paths. Don’t bother with Corvus for Massacre - just suicide Aegon at 750 combo until you reach him.
    Mauled said:

I explored it for an average of 4-5k/path I think. I don’t do great in long form content because I get distracted.

The real pain points are Cage, Massacre, Red Skull, Gulk and Sym Supreme.

I’d advise Mags as your 5th champ for the rest of the paths. Don’t bother with Corvus for Massacre - just suicide Aegon at 750 combo until you reach him.

Ya I'd read a couple places that mags would be a good choice, I even heard once that I should take archangel instead of fury for a path or two for the extra 20% Armour break duration to make mags better against some Champs but my fury is r3 so idk
    Valmarx said:

You came to ask a question in a forum who's mostly still shove 6.1 to become
    Cavalier.
    Ask in LINE Groups or Facebook groups crowded with skilled indian and arab
    gamers and not p2w whales here.

How would I go about finding those
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Creeseaz dm me here ill add you in LINE Groups.

Facebook you need account and write in search bars CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS
    there are basically 3 main groups that are x10 more active than here
    and players there actually put evidence behind their words, not disagree spam like here
    clowns and trolls do 24/7
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    All you need is like 4-5k units without having anything saved. You'll be good to go
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    You’ve got the horseman, plus mags, warlock, Stealthy and Void. Those are all the champs I used for 100%, and I spent around 100 revives on each path, path 2 was a cheaper. And I didn’t have fury for 4/5.

I typically say have about 120 revives worth of revives available, whether that be stashed or units, I never really grinded potions, so if you’re willing to that, it would be cheaper

Spacing out your paths until you’ve built up a stash will make it cheaper, but I would say 16k units for the final 4 paths, assuming you have no stash
  • "peak level performance" is not a bar to go by. Roster wise you may be set, but a lot of grinding for pots and revives goes a long way. I did all paths for 12-14k overall, without HT. But i grinded a ton, and spaced my runs accordingly.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Valmarx said:

and players there actually put evidence behind their words, not disagree spam like here

Lol are you even done abyss completion?
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    With extreme L1 revive grinding, you could even do it for free. I did path 4 for about 1k with around 100 L1s saved up. It's really really difficult to maintain that level of farming though. I averaged around 3500 units a path besides easy path and path 4.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Here's a vid series of what it cost 1 person for each lane.. each fight..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfSxXEEre0o
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Valmarx said:

Lol are you even done abyss completion?
    Nope, can confirm...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Valmarx said:

Cavalier.

Lol
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Valmarx said:

Cavalier.

Wait isn't that what you do though?