**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mister fantastic's prefights bugged?

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I tried to use mister fantastic's prefights on my night Thrasher today, and it states that they are refreshed on knockdown.

Yet they didn't get refreshed when I used his special attack, which counts as a knockdown.

I'll post a picture below.

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Well, this probably isn't quite a perfect illustration, but you guys get the point.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    NT's SP1 doesn't knock down the opponent for some reason ^_^
  • Options

:'(
  • Options

Hmm, it seems this is actually the case. I just got wrecked by Thor rags in EQ because of it. So vexing! 😤
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Hmm, it seems this is actually the case. I just got wrecked by Thor rags in EQ because of it. So vexing! 😤

yes, i wanted to warn you about this interaction but i forgot to actually post the reply... i'm sorry ^^"
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

yes, i wanted to warn you about this interaction but i forgot to actually post the reply... i'm sorry ^^"
    Lol well, this is a pretty annoying issue. I don't think there's any other champ with this predicament. The SP 1 is clearly a knockdown, yet not counted as so for no freaking reason!

Has quite a fair amount of unforeseen negative interactions.
  • Options
    EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Kill_Grey said:

That fart is like a nuclear explosion. Like, Damn.