**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any Ideas about Next Overhaul?

Comments

• Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

@Wicket329 i think you got BB and DS mixed up. BB just has buffs and poison immunity, but DS even nerfed still has regen in power phase, great BP in armor phase, reasonable damage in fury phase, and then the strongest and most user-friendly nullify in the game. On top of energy hits and fate seal L3.

DS just needs a value update and maybe a bit of utility on his armor and fury phases whereas BB needs to be more than Wish.com pre-buff Angela

I don’t disagree, but the reason I didn’t consider BB as an overhaul is because of how many synergies he interacts with. Dramatically changing his kit would require a lot of synergy changes. Doesn’t rule it out, but I thought it made it less likely.
    DDHK had more than double BB's unique synergies, and they still added a large pile on top. Not an issue
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I bet it's probably 3 champs in the game.

Huge if true
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Groot (overhaul)
    Rocket Agent Venom (moderate updates)

Heard it here first
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Lets hope is dr. Strange -
    Otherwise i see no reason to be again at 6* featured crystals.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

Wicket329 said:

@Wicket329 i think you got BB and DS mixed up. BB just has buffs and poison immunity, but DS even nerfed still has regen in power phase, great BP in armor phase, reasonable damage in fury phase, and then the strongest and most user-friendly nullify in the game. On top of energy hits and fate seal L3.

DS just needs a value update and maybe a bit of utility on his armor and fury phases whereas BB needs to be more than Wish.com pre-buff Angela

I don’t disagree, but the reason I didn’t consider BB as an overhaul is because of how many synergies he interacts with. Dramatically changing his kit would require a lot of synergy changes. Doesn’t rule it out, but I thought it made it less likely.
    DDHK had more than double BB's unique synergies, and they still added a large pile on top. Not an issue
    I’d be super happy to be wrong, as the proud(?) owner of a duped 6* BB
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    From this 6* feature, the only one i see absolute need an overhaul is doctor strange, and possible overhaul are duck, thor and blackbolt but they got a lot synergy to help themself so i assume they have higher chance getting morderate.
    As for mephisto, he has kit and nice utility but like dormammu, lack damage ability, so moderate perharp !?
    Final crossbones, he has like AAR, can't crit and fury that scale 50% his atk, a tune up would enough but from that Angela's buff, i am not so sure about this.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Money is on OG BP
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

This guy. Gets passive bleed and (finally) some regen. :#

Or at least a few more words in his description.

Dr. Zola
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Considering I just pulled Iron Fist, I would be very happy if he got buffed

• JoshuagunnJoshuagunn Posts: 16
    Iron patriot needs an overhaul in my opinion.
    All the iron men pre 2016 need an overhaul because their outdated and there abilities are far too basic and lacking at this point in the game.
    Iron patriots armour breaks are far too weak as the damage only receives a tiny boost.
    Worst of all his signature ability just makes him worse as he’s is unable to even access these abilities. And yes while there is the red goblin syngery I believe that I shouldn’t require another character to make one playable. In short I suggest that iron patriot gets an overhaul that provides him the utility that the tech class should be known for e.g powerdrain on sp1 or stacking passive armour ups just anything would be better than what iron patriot is now
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Please be Strange, and totally not because I have him as a 5* and 6*
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★
    OG BP and classic Iron Man
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I honestly think one of them is gonna be Doctor Strange

Obviously, I have no information

But honestly, to me, it’s time
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    It's gonna be:
    Groot, Rocket and Drax

It's gonna be:
    Groot, Rocket and Drax

I wouldn’t be salty about that — have Rocket and Drax as 6-stars, have never really used them
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

It's gonna be:
    Groot, Rocket and Drax

I wouldn’t be salty about that — have Rocket and Drax as 6-stars, have never really used them
    Drax was my first dupe as a 5*. Got and duped him in the same month. Also have 5* Groot and generic gem and 70 sigs without no one to use it on.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Its SIM and Iron Man. But more then likely its gonna be rocket and drax
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Any one of my 6*s. Or any of my dupe-magnet memelord 5*s.

In fact, Kabam is gonna go all out and surprise us by mega-buffing all of my unused champs. It's gonna be totally radical.
    H3t3r said:

Its SIM and Iron Man.

Seriously, though. If someone asked me, it would be them and Iron Patriot

I would honestly like to see SIM and Iron Patriot be good/useful, especially. I love SIM’s design and wish it had lasted longer in the comics, and I especially love the idea that if Kabam really wanted to do it aligned with the comics, making SIM a Cosmic villain tag would be kinda awesome

LOL I have absolutely zero Cosmic T4CC, though. Bone dry. So if it were SIM or another Cosmic, they won’t be getting ranked up anytime soon
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I’m kinda thinking we might see a Dr. Strange buff. Seeing as how we’ve been seeing champs with upcoming buffs get added to featured crystals, and since he is currently in both the 5* and 6*, then I think based on that it’s likely he’s soon getting a buff. In saying that I could be completely wrong.

BRO If this man gets buffed!!!!!!
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    If it is Sentry:

Good news for me: I have a multi-duped 5r1 Sentry.
    Bad news for me: All my t4cc are in/near overflow, except for science, of which I have 1. RIP.

Kinda hesitant at Sentry either way. Kabam tries, but rather than a team of champ designers, it feels more like it's a bunch of people working individually and under tight scrutiny -- except for that one person who is allowed to go buckass wild.

Hope that person gets Sentry. And Jugs, for that matter. Do the comics justice. Please.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’m catching up on old messages but they changed the release schedule of updated champs already? So next month now we’re only getting 1 overhaul instead of 2?
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Etm34 said:

I’m catching up on old messages but they changed the release schedule of updated champs already? So next month now we’re only getting 1 overhaul instead of 2?

Yes, but we’re also getting 2 moderate/value only updates. We’ll get less overall buffs per year, but we’ll get one overhaul every month instead of 2 every 3 months. So, we end up getting 12 overhauls per year instead of 8.

If it is Sentry:

Good news for me: I have a multi-duped 5r1 Sentry.
    Bad news for me: All my t4cc are in/near overflow, except for science, of which I have 1. RIP.

Kinda hesitant at Sentry either way. Kabam tries, but rather than a team of champ designers, it feels more like it's a bunch of people working individually and under tight scrutiny -- except for that one person who is allowed to go buckass wild.

Hope that person gets Sentry. And Jugs, for that matter. Do the comics justice. Please.

As most of us know, Sentry is SO CLOSE to being amazing — the kit is SO CLOSE

As always, nothing is confirmed and people absolutely shouldn’t get their hopes up. Might not even be him

But if it is...the kit is SO CLOSE to being amazing