**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HOWARD AND CROSSBONES BUFF?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Howard with the pre fight ability icon?
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    Also there is a space in middle of HtD and Crossbones that looks like someone else should be there. If Crossbones gets a tuneup, HtD gets an update, who would get the overhaul?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    If this is true...one more foot out the door for me. Can't get new champs without $$$$. Seemingly buffing old champs around my entire roster :D . Not much to get excited about these days.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

not sure why anybody is takin this seriously the pic says it comes from trucos but he literally hasn't posted at all about it - sounds to me like someone wants to make a fake "leak" look more credible by putting a credible persons name on it... :p

Literally found this in My chat and they said trucos leaked it
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Maxwell24 said:

No_oneuk said:

not sure why anybody is takin this seriously the pic says it comes from trucos but he literally hasn't posted at all about it - sounds to me like someone wants to make a fake "leak" look more credible by putting a credible persons name on it... :p

Literally found this in My chat and they said trucos leaked it
    whenever he's leaked stuff in the past it goes to his twitter and facebook pages. that's how he's always worked. there's about a 1% chance that this is real. I mean come on, who would be a safer guess for new champions than two MROC characters.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

i ranked 5 my howard this march only
    its like I knew the buff was coming lol

U don’t know for sure yet
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Howard already got reworked as Venom the Duck
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Groot SIM IM and OG Cap need the buffs more than anyone. Until you buff the most useless champs in the game you're just making them worse and worse by the current meta. I mean, where would you use Groot IM SIM or OG Cap in endgame conten? They all suck so bad I don't even want to use them in arena.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    I don't know but I think Crossbones may be benefitted more from a moderate update instead of an overhaul buff.
    He is good right now and definitely not the candidate for overhaul.

Howard the Duck needed that for sure.

Hope this leak is true.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Early April fools joke perhaps?
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Early April fools joke perhaps?

Maybe.
  • TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143
    Just expect it to be an April Fools joke because... April. And the idea of Kabam reworking Crossbones over Doctor Strange after putting Strange in almost every crystal is beyond my understanding.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I think this is false those two champs only need a tune up or a value only update something in the line of Falcon and Gambit, i can list 40 champs that need a complete overhaul and those two in my opinion should be good with only a tune-up.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Make Cross Bones basically Colo but with furies and we good
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    6* htd and 4/55 awakened xbones here so that'd be cool
    Ezra7676 said:

6* htd and 4/55 awakened xbones here so that'd be cool

Same
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★

SWORD78 said:

Where did you get this? It literally just looks like the Level Up background with poorly plastered images and text

Howard and Crossbones literally just need a tune up or a buff like Mole Man and Terrax.

Crossbones I agree needs a tune up, but HTD needs at least a moderate update to add new abilities to his kit, while enhancing his existing abilities.
    Didn't Kabam say were doing 2 moderate updates/1 overhaul a month and they weren't doing tune ups/value adjustments anymore?

-sixate- said:

Groot SIM IM and OG Cap need the buffs more than anyone. Until you buff the most useless champs in the game you're just making them worse and worse by the current meta. I mean, where would you use Groot IM SIM or OG Cap in endgame conten? They all suck so bad I don't even want to use them in arena.

IT DOESNT MATTER WHO GETS BUFFED FIRST

Kabam is buffing 36 champions this year, everyone has different preferences for which champions they want buffed. One person wants an Iron Man buff the most, another wants a Karnak buff the most, another wants a Groot buff the most, and so on. They can't buff all 20 2015 duds in one month. Just be patient, more buffs are coming.
    Groot op though
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    phil56201 said:

SWORD78 said:

Where did you get this? It literally just looks like the Level Up background with poorly plastered images and text

Howard and Crossbones literally just need a tune up or a buff like Mole Man and Terrax.

Crossbones I agree needs a tune up, but HTD needs at least a moderate update to add new abilities to his kit, while enhancing his existing abilities.
    Didn't Kabam say were doing 2 moderate updates/1 overhaul a month and they weren't doing tune ups/value adjustments anymore?
    Originally, we were to get 2 overhauls in April. I think that might have changed after the new cadence of buffs was announced.

We will probably get a 2 moderate updates/1 overhaul month next month because I don't see any world where Crossbones gets a full overhaul. He needs a moderate update.
    -sixate- said:

All those champions would get complete overhauls. X-Bones and HtD would likely get moderate updates if this rumor is even true. Thought I had seen something about BP and MM Spidey being in the works for overhauls. Maybe one of them shows up with these 2.

phil56201 said:

SWORD78 said:

Originally, we were to get 2 overhauls in April. I think that might have changed after the new cadence of buffs was announced.

We will probably get a 2 moderate updates/1 overhaul month next month because I don't see any world where Crossbones gets a full overhaul. He needs a moderate update.
    Agreed. I think for the most part, the only champions that need complete overhauls are those early champions with 1 or 2 lines to describe the entirety of their abilities. Later champions have enough in their kit to enhance and give them a couple other utilities to round them out.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Maxwell24 said:

I don't think this is official

That's why I was asking kabam if it's true
    Kabam doesn't generally comment on leaks.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I highly doubt this Is real.

1. anyone can make this it looks bad.
    2. Those images can be found online very easily
    3. Trucos leaks stuff on Twitter and Facebook
    4. Why would they use Auntm.ai images for the character pfp
    5. Just no
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Until we hear from the devs I’ll take this with a grain of salt, but I personally hope that Howard and Crossbones are getting buffed. I have both as 5 stars, so I would love to have uses for them, more specifically Howard.