**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 10 of Odin’s Gauntlet [Bug: Limit Does not Change, 24 hour Timer]

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I already ran Tier 10 once and I know that there is a 7 run limit but when I went back it said that I still had 7 entries left. Some clarification would be nice @""Kabam Miike"
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    _Sham_ said:

What's the best counter ? Was it easy ?

So I tried to use the Heimdall Electro Cheese and that didn’t work for some reason is I used Cap IW to take out majority of his health and Ghost to polish him off

Other than that just make sure you always have Unstoppable especially when using specials otherwise you’ll do 75% less damage

DO NOT PUSH TO SP2 he will kill you via block damage quickly
  • Some of the early (bonus URU) people when they initially got to Tier-10 (once enabled again after the 7 limit was imposed) days ago had also said it was keeping the status at 7/7 remaining too even after running once.

But haven’t heard any update about it from them since then.
    Ainy said:

guessing it's a bug. we might only be able to enter the tier once per day. hoping for clarification too, I don't wanna get banned for entering it again...

Same
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    I have the same issue. Ran it. Still says 7/7. Also says timer resets in 24 hours. Whatever...........I actually kinda expected something dumb would happen with it. I won't run it again until it's fixed. Was planning on just knocking out all 7 runs tonight, but than Kabam happened.

And is it 7 times total, or 7 times per day?

I really appreciate everyone who complained about those getting 1 extra feather so that we can now have this issue.

• And is it 7 times total, or 7 times per day?

Supposed to be just 7 total.
    If there is a timer, think it is like a daily timer that kicks you out if you stay in the quest overnight (think Modok Labs or previous similar).

Better not be 1 per day max, for those like (cough, cough, me) that haven’t gotten to that point yet. If only 1 per day, and you don’t start Tier-10 until a few more days from now, that would prevent people from even getting 7 times in.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited March 2021

And is it 7 times total, or 7 times per day?

Supposed to be just 7 total.
    If there is a timer, think it is like a daily timer that kicks you out if you stay in the quest overnight (think Modok Labs or previous similar).

Better not be 1 per day max, for those like (cough, cough, me) that haven’t gotten to that point yet. If only 1 per day, and you don’t start Tier-10 until a few more days from now, that would prevent people from even getting 7 times in.
    I can get back into it a 2nd time right now if I want to. So it's not per day. But it would make me feel better if It said I had 6/7 tries remaining instead of 7/7. And if that reset timer that says "quest entries are limited in this event! Wait for the entry timer to reset if you've used up all your entries." wasn't even there at all.
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Ainy said:

guessing it's a bug. we might only be able to enter the tier once per day. hoping for clarification too, I don't wanna get banned for entering it again...

I ran three times. Same timer . It still says 7/7. Got the reward all three times
    I don't think the 24h timer would be there if we could run it 7 times in a row. I suppose it should say 6/7 and lock you out of the quest until the timer expires, that's why I'm not running it yet and waiting for response.
  • TylerStarkTylerStark Posts: 4
    After you run it 7 times it will still say 7/7 entries remaining but then when you try to enter again it says to wait for the reset timer. So I think it's working as intended, just a visual bug saying you have 7 entries remaining.
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★

After you run it 7 times it will still say 7/7 entries remaining but then when you try to enter again it says to wait for the reset timer. So I think it's working as intended, just a visual bug saying you have 7 entries remaining.

hopefully this is the case and the timer is just a visual bug
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    some clarification would be nice. pretty sure Kabam said they capped the amount of runs at 7 but what’s the need for a 24 hour timer? Does this mean we can do 7 runs per day? Or is the timer not supposed to be there?

• JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    As above lads. Done it 7 times and can’t do it again so all looks cool.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Regardless of what it says, you can only run it 7 times. After that, you won't be able to enter.

Cable with Apoc was a great counter. Parry heavy and watch his health dwindle. Doom was my backup in case I got caught by that sp2.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Don't worry my dudes Ill sacrifice myself for the greater good
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    @Jedi_Hawke and @king_ov_scrubs, it still gives you the rewards so you can do all your runs I think
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    So I've done 7 runs in tier 10 and I still show 7/7 entries left
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    So it’s good to run all 7 times? I just ran it a second time and saw the counter isn’t changing.
    Etm34 said:

So it’s good to run all 7 times? I just ran it a second time and saw the counter isn’t changing.

Yes it’ll lock you out forever after 7 runs
  • Kabam is replying in similar threads.
    A visual bug.
    It will correctly let you run it just 7 times, and then prevent you from running it further.
    (also a screenshot example showing the “prevention after 7” in another thread too)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    So I ran tier 10 7 times and it still says 7/7 left so I attempted it again to see if it was just a visual glitch and I was able to run it again @Kabam Miike .