**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did you buy the Dual Class 6* Crystal?

Comments

• Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    Gonna wait to see the breakdown by class of which champions don't need duped + champions I have that I want to dupe, before I buy it.

I should probably save my units for 4th of July (which will probably be better than this), but since time is also money, probably gonna go for it.
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes. pulled a sinister. ah well, atleast a new champ.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    Saving for act 6 exploration
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    No
    I'd only buy it to awaken my 6r3 Doom and knowing the odds I'd pull Iron Fist or Diablo..so I'll play it safe and wait on July 4th lol
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    No
    I might get it. Need to scrape up 500 units tho.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    No

I might get it. Need to scrape up 500 units tho.

I say do it
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    No
    It's overpriced imo. Dual class increases odds of hitting a specific champ, but doesn't change the ratio of good/bad pulls substantially.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I would have considered it if all champs were in there and not just basics champs. I also have all my T5cc reserved for champs so it wasn’t worth it.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    It's a sign, was going to buy it (only need 300units) so popped 100k BCs... I got literally 0 units hahaha. Think I'll pass and just put the units in to 7.2 & exploration once it's released.
  • Options
    JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Yes
    Yes. I got Iron Patriot!
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    No

Yes. I got Iron Patriot!

Congrats he’s a real banger
  • Options
    JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Yes
    SWORD78 said:

Yes. I got Iron Patriot!

Congrats he’s a real banger
    I was hoping for Groot but this is almost as great!
  • Options
    WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    No
    KennMcoc said:

Yes and I got this

Dang you seem to be the only lucky person so far, well except the guy who got Gwenpool she's pretty decent. Definitely not red mags good though
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    No
    SWORD78 said:

Had they included a rank up yes ... still it's a good deal just not good enough for me to dish out the units.

I just wish I could get that Iso
    well i bit the bullet anyway for the ISO LOL ... duped my DDHK which i'm not upset about at all
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,020 ★★★★★
    Went Mutant/Skill because it had the highest odds of giving me a champ I would have been happy with, around 50%.

I duped Bishop. The odds were not in my favor.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    No
    If I had 3k units I'd finish 6.3 and buy Cavs
  • Options
    TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    No
    If I already had the units saved up I might have; or if they were dual nexus crystals I certainly would have considered it more as well (I know, that's pretty fecthed). As it stands the units I do have I need to finish exploring 6.4 so it was a no for me.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    No
    Have the units but am not throwing them away on a random crystal
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Yes
    I went for the skill/mutant because there are still a lot of mutants I don’t have and I don’t a Skill champ I want to r3 yet.

Needless to say, I regret my decision immensely. This is the eighth or ninth six star crystal in a row that I opened and didn’t get a new champion.
    Moon Knight is already rank 2, so he better be getting buffed soon.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Why on earth would I when last cyber monday they had a whole 6* Nexus for the same amount?