**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* nexus choice

I already chose apoc but I'm interested what the community thinks

5* nexus choice 174 votes

Awaken r5 apocalypse
20%
Hort4TerraJBC89ShrimpRJuggerNotItsTheBroskiDenzel116JChanceH9Wine_LoverQacobgsil6374Seanl85KyusushuiN0_UIcy000Bawa69Deamon1337MasterpuffTheInfintyBeastDad 36 votes
New void
66%
winterthurGamerLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelMagicBentonRaganatorbuffajrSIlverProfessorDrake2078Sakic19AspenPrimis00DOKTOROKTOPUSMasterduxFurious_Fighter1CupidDONZALOOG1234pseudosaneyuwBuckyBruh 116 votes
New stark spidey
12%
GK_23Bpn88855BlitzattackSandeepSUnidentifiedCreatureCranky_TrumpLuke9523Karatemike415EdwxnDarkDuelistBerjibsRenaxqqDoctor_Strange19JohnyBoyAbhro12_3ScrubhanStebo_79Celtic1981Khayman1Stoner_dnt_play 22 votes

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    New void
    Why would you choose Apoc, his duped ability is arguably one of the worst in the entire game
  • EL145EL145 Posts: 46
    Will3808 said:

No offense to you but you picked the worst option. Apocalypse doesn’t need to be awakened at all (unless you care about prestige but it’s a 5* so that doesn’t matter). Void is really good, you do need him awakened but it’s definitely worth it to have him over awakening your apoc. Lastly Starky is a good champ and even though he’s not at the very top of the meta now he’s still better than having your 5* apoc duped.

Yeah I kinda thought I won't use stark spidey probably and I need void awakened and high sig which will take ages, especially as I'm working on the sig of my cap iw right now. I guess I thought apoc was the best option because I use him absolutely everywhere as he is one of my only three r5s and some regen is always nice, but void would have probably been better.
  • Khayman1Khayman1 Posts: 35
    New stark spidey
    Not everyone wants a puzzle piece champ. I would have taken Starky personally over Void or awakening Apoc.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    New void

Will3808 said:

No offense to you but you picked the worst option. Apocalypse doesn’t need to be awakened at all (unless you care about prestige but it’s a 5* so that doesn’t matter). Void is really good, you do need him awakened but it’s definitely worth it to have him over awakening your apoc. Lastly Starky is a good champ and even though he’s not at the very top of the meta now he’s still better than having your 5* apoc duped.

5 stars don’t matter for prestige? sure looks like they do for you, and they might for him as well. you don’t know where his account is and maybe an awakened Apoc would really help his prestige. don’t assume things that you don’t know.
    5*s still matter for prestige but new 5*s don't generally matter for prestige in alliances where prestige matters.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    New void
    EL145 said:

Will3808 said:

Yeah I kinda thought I won't use stark spidey probably and I need void awakened and high sig which will take ages, especially as I'm working on the sig of my cap iw right now. I guess I thought apoc was the best option because I use him absolutely everywhere as he is one of my only three r5s and some regen is always nice, but void would have probably been better.
    Starky is still pretty useful, he's the best counter other than ghost + hood to cap is boss in 6.3.6 and there's a few bosses in 7.1 that I used him for
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    New void
    You should have posted for advice before choosing
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 520 ★★★
    New void
    Void without A doubt. You will get many chances to get an awakening gem now. And voids utility soil have helped a lot
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    New stark spidey
    Starky used to get so much love :(
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    New stark spidey
    Easy choice.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    New void
    Should have created this poll before your decision.
    I can at least give you the award for the dumbest thing I've read today!

SMH
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    New void

Unio77 said:

Should have created this poll before your decision.
    I can at least give you the award for the dumbest thing I've read today!

SMH

Just curious, did you read the post about Doom being the best champ?
    Woah there's a post like that, let's lose some braincells in the process!
  • EL145EL145 Posts: 46
    ddom said:

You should have posted for advice before choosing

Problem is, I don't wanna be on the nexus select screen for five hours until I get a proper poll together
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    New void

Will3808 said:

5 stars don’t matter for prestige? sure looks like they do for you, and they might for him as well. you don’t know where his account is and maybe an awakened Apoc would really help his prestige. don’t assume things that you don’t know.
    Prestige doesn't really matter, unless you're in top alliance. If you are, you'd have many r3 6*s already, and duping a 5* wouldn't matter.
  • gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117
    New stark spidey
    I would of picked Starky and ranked him up, he’s just a solid 5 star. Apoc doesn’t need to be duped.
  • New void
    Laughable, those who say prestige isnt a concern. If you are pushing aq in any way or form, map6 and above, prestige is ALWAYS a concern.
    Unless pushing top90 aq, 6* prestige isnt too much of a concern, but prestige is ALWAYS something that should be in mind during rankups.
    that said, void would have been the right answer here.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    New void
    Personally would have gone for Void! Absolute banger, but I am not here to tell you how dumb your choice is unlike some others.... haha

Congrats on awakening your Apocalypse! Don’t think you could make a wrong decision here