Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Sunspot vs Domino | First R3 Six Star

youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
The plan is to finish completion on Act 6 today. I have a fully formed T5 Mutant Catalyst and right now my best 6* Mutant options I believe are Domino and Sunspot.

I have suicides unlocked, but I don't run them all the time. I have a 5* Masacre at R4 and a 6* RHulk at R1. I use my 6* R2 Warlock all the time and hope to have him as my next R3. In the near term, I'm more interested in jumping into Act 7 than fully exploring Act 6. Who should I take up first?

Sunspot vs Domino | First R3 Six Star 91 votes

Domino
35%
Disbanded_pensSpity68RotellyWrathful_RavenSpurgeon14pseudosaneBattle_GreninjaJuggerNotTheAngryOneAleorBatman_SinsOfAFatherColinwhitworth69Kill_GreyDeaconHera1d_of_Ga1actusEinfachSoTRONG94krystolixWedgemonsterGreekhit 32 votes
Sunspot
64%
Timone147RaganatorzuffyTristanAjisdopeTerraLvernon15Warlord5386JumpthesharkBuckyBruhShrimpRkekhanRakeYoungKDSuperFlash10Denzel116JChanceH9RookiieWine_LoverSidDDragonQacob 59 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Domino
    @Etjama, you are hereby advised to not open this thread.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

@Etjama, you are hereby advised to not open this thread.

Woah woah woah, you voted for Domino!?!? At least Sunspot has incinerates, perfect block, and prestige! I mean, I wouldn't R3 either but... Domino!?
    Cuz I saw that he runs suicides, lol. But I didn't see the part where he said he doesn't run it too much.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Sunspot
    No rng
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice so far everyone. Is Thronebreaker worth it in this case or should wait for a better Mutant or to form a different Class T5 (I'm about 30% more away from Mystic and Tech)
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    Perfect Blocks are quite handy and he is apparently good for quite a few paths in act 7 from what I've seen.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Sunspot

Perfect Blocks are quite handy and he is apparently good for quite a few paths in act 7 from what I've seen.

He is good for biohazard paths too when he is a horseman of apocalypse. Also good for clapback nodes.
    I personally have him as 3.45 6* unduped. I like using him.
  • Options
    I do have a 5* R5 Apocalypse that I use frequently. So either of them could be a Horseman too, for sure.
  • Options
    ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    Sunspot
    you can use him in 7.1 as well
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Sunspot
    Out of those domino would be my 5th pick to r3
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    Sunspot all the way
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Sunspot if you must
  • Options
    MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    Sunspot
    Sunspot is amazing. One of best attackers in AQ map7
  • Options
    Domino
    Domino. My first r3 was domino, and i have no regrets. I know there are a lot of sunspot fans, but he is prestige fodder pretty much. Decent utility but not a first option to a lot of stuff. Domino on the other hand, is still a relevant defender, underrated attacker, and part of the flaming trinity, which helps in a lot of content ( i used her a lot in act6 exploration).
    In the end, that is my opinion. OP< i suggest you look through your roster needs and see who you need more.
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Sunspot
    For the love of God no Domino , Sunspot would be far better than her anyday. The only thing reliable about her is her being a great defender and Damage. Otherwise Sunspot should be your choice.
  • Options
    domino is way better than sunspot
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    its personal preference do you actually use them if so whose your favorite. Me personally I like Domino but Sunspot awesome too. So this rank up is a win win ! Enjoy your decision!
  • Options

Domino. My first r3 was domino, and i have no regrets. I know there are a lot of sunspot fans, but he is prestige fodder pretty much. Decent utility but not a first option to a lot of stuff. Domino on the other hand, is still a relevant defender, underrated attacker, and part of the flaming trinity, which helps in a lot of content ( i used her a lot in act6 exploration).
    In the end, that is my opinion. OP< i suggest you look through your roster needs and see who you need more.

I see that said a lot, but I'm showing he's not even in the Top 25 when it comes to the highest prestige.