I got a developed roster and these are my endgame progression and enjoyment of play dilemmas.

gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 242
edited April 8 in General Discussion

Who to use my awake on?

I love how my roster is looking now and i am just asking for some inputs to move forward with my progression and enjoyment of play.

note: i got a 6s apocalypse for horseman.

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 241 ★★
    CMM
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 241 ★★
    or save both and just rank up gambit and run him in every quest as a horseman, you'll have more than enough fun
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 58
    Cull obsidian. Regaining rout and fury buff is pretty huge. Cg if you want a cheat death. Mutant i would probably hold on to. Mags gets a good burst damage on heavy. Ags are becoming more frequent too. If you enjoy a champ awaken them.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 154
    Hyperion for cosmic, wait for AA/Colossus with mutant
  • _Sham__Sham_ Posts: 450 ★★★
    Hyperion and he doesn't even need Sig stones
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 172
    Hyperion deserves AG more than other cosmics. Awaken him and you will know why.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 262 ★★
    Hype and as for Mutant one, hang onto it.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 330 ★★★
    Hyperion 100%, the extra duration on his furies and power gain is amazing
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 15,165 ★★★★★
    Why do you use light mode my eyes
  • GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 341 ★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Hyperion and he doesn't even need Sig stones

Kind of. He doesn’t need a LOT of sig stones but the first 30-50 are definitely important to lengthen his buffs. After that the value scales down considerably.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 509 ★★★
    Hype
  • IKONIKON Posts: 971 ★★★★★
    I'm always amazed at the amount of people that recommend awakening hype over CG. AQ life gets easy/cheap with an awakened corvus.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 964 ★★★★
    IKON said:

I'm always amazed at the amount of people that recommend awakening hype over CG. AQ life gets easy/cheap with an awakened corvus.

agreed.
    Hype is worth awakening nonethless but if you do aq, at any level, corvus makes life easy.
  • abn86abn86 Posts: 66
    IKON said:

Depends on map/path you run. I've never bothered running my CG in AQ. Last several years, I've ran either Angela, Hype, or CMM in AQ.

Hype is the most fun imo. Parry/heavy is super simple and easy playstyle. Gains power without doing anything. As great as CG is, Hype could evade the entire fight, and finish it by only sp3. I do recognize that once ramped up, CG obviously slays off the rip. Hype has to be ramped up every fight, but the power gain helps out a lot. CG can cheat death, but Hype still has regen in his kit. And most importantly, I don't have to hunt for charges. Opinion - there's nothing more annoying than having someone call out a path 5 hrs before they get energy because it has 2 charges on it.

And fwiw, I recently awakened my 5* CG after pulling a cosmic. However, I awakened him after awakening Hype, CMM and CGR. So whenever given the choice between CG and someone else, I've chosen someone else. Not a CG hater at all, but I could replicate his awakened ability by running Heimdall. CG is amazing, but Hype has a better kit imo.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 242
    thanks guys for the input. i will go ahead and awaken my hype.