Options

My first 6* Dupe

2»

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,031 ★★★★★

My 10th and 11th 6 stars were dupes.
    Also, I love Spider-Gwen, easy damage and easy access to slow. Another plus point is that she's fun to play in general.

I honestly enjoy her playstyle alot more than i do Shehulk, so I think I've made my decision on the r2.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I have her as an unawakened 6* at R3 and she does the job. The dupe helps and sig stones help more. The issue is there are far more useful places for your 6* champs in the science class.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Spider-Gwen is 100% worth ranking up. She’s extremely good with or without her sig, but if you ever get her to sig 200 she’s just amazing. Fantastic utility, hits pretty hard and has some really nice synergies too. I have a 5/65 sig 200 and a r2 unduped 6*, I use them both regularly. She’s just so fun to use and great at what she does. I do have a guide for her, but I need to go back and add a lot more detail to it at some point. I’ll link it below though as it may still be useful to you. I personally would give her any sig stone I had available, but she’s one of my favourite champions so I’m a little biased on that part:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/dgjjqa/spidergwen/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    edited April 2021

Since I came back to the game last June and opened my first 6*, idk how many I’ve opened exactly, but all the dupes I’ve got are natural. I have a skill AG still waiting for Fury, Aegon or Falcon though.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,031 ★★★★★

Spider-Gwen is 100% worth ranking up. She’s extremely good with or without her sig, but if you ever get her to sig 200 she’s just amazing. Fantastic utility, hits pretty hard and has some really nice synergies too. I have a 5/65 sig 200 and a r2 unduped 6*, I use them both regularly. She’s just so fun to use and great at what she does. I do have a guide for her, but I need to go back and add a lot more detail to it at some point. I’ll link it below though as it may still be useful to you. I personally would give her any sig stone I had available, but she’s one of my favourite champions so I’m a little biased on that part:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/dgjjqa/spidergwen/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Thanks for the link, very insightful.