**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This doesn’t feel very right Kabam

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheMaltLickerTheMaltLicker Posts: 8

They’re still resisting! I don’t even want special compensation. I just don’t want to use more resources to complete something I’ve already done. What the hell is wrong with these people at Kabam?!?!
  • Options
    But you “haven’t “ already done it.
    You have left a segment uncompleted, and still have to complete that segment to be 100%

It may have been a poor design, but it was possible to do 100% with minimal paths before if you had taken time to look at all portals first.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Dude it’s what, 50 energy? You could have ran it causally 5 times since you made this thread.

I get it’s annoying but you’re making a mountain out of a molehill. If you’d lost tons of progress and had to use 10 energy refills then I’d understand, but this is one path in early quests. You could have ran this in the time you’ve spent arguing about it
  • Options
    The point is...they’ve done it for others. And I don’t want to spend anymore resources than I may have to. Are you doing the cav quests? If you are, I hope you can guarantee you run them 100% item free. I usually do, but why chance it’s if they’ll do the 2% for me, thanks to their poor design & admitted fault, AS THEY HAVE FOR OTHERS???
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Welcome to the 98% fan club.....

I’m curious if Kabam will give that 2% back to the players affected by this bug.....
  • Options

Welcome to the 98% fan club.....

I’m curious if Kabam will give that 2% back to the players affected by this bug.....

Get ready for everyone to tell you that you should’ve planned better, checked all the nodes, or you could’ve completed it by now instead of posting. 🙄