**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nick fury starting fight with no lmd

April 2021 side quest legendary mode. First fight I charge CMM against OG cap. Second fight I bring duped 5* nick fury against joe fix it and start the fight with no lmd and loose hp till 30% without being hit. I win anyway so I couldn’t see if CMM would have no charges either. But this is the third or fourth time this has happened to me with nick fury in the last 2 months or so. I always wrote it off as nodes not understanding. But this has to be a bug. Alliance member says it’s not a side quest bug but a nick fury bug. Witch makes sense. Anyone know specifics on why/how this happens?

Comments

• Options
    Update. Just fought the sorcerer supreme boss with the same nick fury and had the 1 persistent charge to start with somehow.. at 23% since I degen till 30% at start of first fight. Then on second fight i start with lmd intact?? Went like normal, after I drop to 0 from 23% went to 100 then back to 30.

So I lost lmd at start of first fight, then got it back at start of second fight, with nick fury. Still had same health from the end of first fight with the real nick fury. Then started second fight with same health but with the lmd intact. Loose the 23% hp and like normal.. health bar goes from 0 to 100 and back down to 30% for the second time in the quest. This bug MIGHT have screwed me on solo objectives rewards. I was barely able to complete the quest leaving 3 fights out. Witch rewards from solo objectives come PER fight on this map. Nick fury is definitely bugged is my point in all This! Thank you for reading!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    What device are you using?
  • Options
    DarkSpeedKingDarkSpeedKing Posts: 24

When is Kabam going to fix this bug? 😤

IT'S SO ANNOYING 🤬

I restart the quest, restart or even reinstall the game and nothing solves it🤦

And my phone isn't the problem cause it's high end phone with a Qualcomm 865 processor 🙄
  • Options
    LoganSavage115LoganSavage115 Posts: 15
    Can we please fix the bug with Nick Fury's LMD finally. I'm tired of going into quests and losing his ability.
  • Options
    CaptainAlbertaCaptainAlberta Posts: 22
    Same issue in questing. Such a bad bug
  • Options
    I am using iPhone and another update after the game came back online today I go to my alliance quest and none of my champs have persistent charge

• Options
    SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    Confirming the issue. I have the same problem with Nick.
  • Options
    I only noticed it yesterday but really annoying
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    Can we stop making threads when others get closed about theres a main one already

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/248864/missing-persistant-charges-help-find-the-cause-of-the-bug/p1
  • Options
    Hey there, as others have mentioned, the team already has a thread going for this issue here. The team is investigating more permanent solutions to the issue and we'll update everyone there once we have more information to share.
This discussion has been closed.