**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Get up and go! Vote for Joe!

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I mean look at him. Look at that fashion. Look at that build. Look at the fear in the civilians' eyes. Look at his stern face. Joe means serious business. He wants summoners to be better than Quack (power to create small earthquakes, wow!!!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ™„).

Also a Joe overhaul could mean a possible BEYOND GOD TIER CEO 1 TRILLION synergy for the IMMORTAL HULK, who is already an elite Hulk in the game, possibly the best. It would be like buffing Ghost through another new synergy.

Let's take a look at the other options:

- Ant-Man - An ant, who cares. A bug just like one you'd step on in everyday life. You'd step over him by choosing better champs to rank up and use.

- Kamala Khan - Swedeah would lose his marbles!!!!!!!!!!!

- Guillotine - We already have a better, cooler Guillotine. Would not generate any hype.

- Agent Venom - Simply Venom's agent. Venom's inferior. He'll be worse than Venom.

- Thor (Jane Foster) - Forgot she was even on the list. Irrelevant champ, give us Stormbreaker Thor instead!

Ladies and gentleman, vote for Joe Fixit. Let's turn him from a useless champ to one of the best in his class.
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bro tjf has potential to become dooms successor I'm 100% sure
  • Options
    TOGETHER, LET US FIX THE KING. JOE FIXIT.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You know we already have a thread for this, yet you decided to make yet another one ...
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am also hoping antman wins. have a 6 star duped one. :(
  • Options
    Plus he is the only antman we have while there are plenty of good hulks around.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2021
    I think from all the available options, Joe Fix It needs the overhaul, more than anyone.
    All the others have at least something in their kit, that can make them useful in some rare situations.
    Joe apart from poison immunity has literally nothing interesting in his current kit.
    For me he is one of the very top candidates for an overhaul in the entire game.
  • Options
    I don't even have Joe Fixit but my line of thinking is that out of all those options I'd feel the worst if I pulled a Joe Fixit. I'm sure many others would agree.
  • Options
    IKON said:

I like Joe, but he's also used a lot as a boss in content. Think there will be a lot of unhappy people if he gets the nod.

I doubt they'd make him an annoying defender because it's a community vote buff, and the community wants to use these champs on attack.
  • Options

IKON said:

I like Joe, but he's also used a lot as a boss in content. Think there will be a lot of unhappy people if he gets the nod.

I doubt they'd make him an annoying defender because it's a community vote buff, and the community wants to use these champs on attack.
    That's very speculative. I agree that community generally wants a good attack option. But, how kabam decides to buff any champion is up to them.
  • Options
    Pulyaman said:

IKON said:

That's very speculative. I agree that community generally wants a good attack option. But, how kabam decides to buff any champion is up to them.
    Why does it matter? An awful champ becoming an amazing champ would far outweigh the small downsides of having a slightly harder boss in certain small pieces of content.
  • Options
    IKON said:

IKON said:

Both Magnetos were designed for attack, but have become significantly more annoying as defenders as well.
    You have to ask yourself, would you take the old, useless Magnetos, or the new, amazing Magnetos? For the small cost of them being slightly more annoying on defense.
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

IKON said:

Why does it matter? An awful champ becoming an amazing champ would far outweigh the small downsides of having a slightly harder boss in certain small pieces of content.
    It depends on the people doing the content. You have explored act 6 I think, so there would not be much impact. But, people exploring V4 after the HB buff can tell you how much if an annoyance that can become.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Nah. I'm voting jane foster
  • Options

IKON said:

IKON said:

Both Magnetos were designed for attack, but have become significantly more annoying as defenders as well.
    You have to ask yourself, would you take the old, useless Magnetos, or the new, amazing Magnetos? For the small cost of them being slightly more annoying on defense.
    I am not disagreeing with the point about Magnetos becoming amazing attackers. I am only saying that the buff can go either way. Whether the trade off is worth it or not is something to discuss after whatever champ gets the buff.
  • Options
    I have no idea why people disagreed on Antman's abilities.

That is his entire ability description. Shortest in the game.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have awoken to praise this god. VOTE FOR JOE!!
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have finally returned from my slumber to VOTE FOR JOE! THIS BEAST WILL NOT BE STOPPED BY A PUNY ANT
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He might be usable instead of just a useless synergy member for Kingpin. Vote Joe Fixit