**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Throne breaker daily crystal

slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
I see everytime i spin non stop 5* champs but in 6 months i havnt gotten any, anyone getting luck with them? Mainly i get 18k t4 base cats or some t4 class cata

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    T4b and T4c for miles. Over half of my three months+ of pulls are some variation of T4 shard or cat.

I’m running about 1.5 T5b and just under 2 T2a a month from it—which is good.

Purely anecdotal, but I’d guess things like 6* shards & T5c are less than a 1% chance, with 5* champs maybe a little better. 5K 5* shards around a 3% overall chance.

Dr. Zola

The reel is just a visual, it does not represent in any way whatsoever the drop rates of a crystal. 5* would still be rare from these crystal even if you see them around 95% of time in the reel.

@DNA3000 has a theory about why it’s all 5* champs but I don’t know if he posted it.

Dr. Zola
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    edited April 2021
    Gotta love when ppl disagree with a simple just wondering question lol whats to disagree with?
    So no one commented so far getting a 5*
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 ★★
    I’ve gotten one 5* champ in 6-8 months.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 506 ★★★
    I became TB the week before the Cyber Weekend deals. I got a 5* from the daily crystal in the first week, and then a second in late January. It probably says something about where I'm at that I was disappointed with the second one.
    I was like, "ahhh.... no T2A?"

I would say I get a mix of T4B, T4CC, & T2A on a regular basis. I got 5* shards for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and my first fully formed T5B this last Monday. I have yet to get any T5CC.

Like others have pointed out, I don't think it's worth taking up a bad 6* to get TB, but I'm not unhappy with the daily at all. I feel like it definitely gives me more useful resources than the Cav daily.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I think I've pulled a few 5*s but can't remember who I got.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    @LeNoirFaineant nice least now i know they are actslly able to get
  • Saint_007Saint_007 Posts: 26
    slayer6 said:

I see everytime i spin non stop 5* champs but in 6 months i havnt gotten any, anyone getting luck with them? Mainly i get 18k t4 base cats or some t4 class cata

Got just once 5* champ and 5k 5* shards..rest of the time....t4b/ class
    DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

The reel is just a visual, it does not represent in any way whatsoever the drop rates of a crystal. 5* would still be rare from these crystal even if you see them around 95% of time in the reel.

@DNA3000 has a theory about why it’s all 5* champs but I don’t know if he posted it.

Dr. Zola
    Yeah, I believe the reel is basically loaded with all the possible drops for the TB crystal and randomly shows them as the reel spins (as does most random crystals). This means while we think of the crystal as having a chance for a 5* champion, the crystal reel thinks all of those 5* champs are actually inside the crystal individually so as the reel chooses a random reward to show, the vast majority of all possible rewards are 5* champs. There's like 150+ of those, and only a few of everything else.

A similar thing I believe happens to PHCs, GMCs, and Cavs, where the rarity of champs is not obeyed in the crystal so every possible drop shows up equally, even though higher rarities actually drop much less frequently.
    Interesting. So the full pool of 5* champs, each of which may individually comprise 1/160 of a 0.5% chance of being the outcome from a daily (directional guessing here), all show up as distinct and possible outcomes in the reel?

Dr. Zola
  • SergioAsecasSergioAsecas Posts: 49
    edited April 2021
    In two months my best Pulls: a 5* Moon knight, 2 T2A, 1T5B and 5k 5* Shards Twice times
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ive gotten 15k 5* shards, a full t5b, and a bunch of random frags
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    DrZola said:

DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    Yeah, I believe the reel is basically loaded with all the possible drops for the TB crystal and randomly shows them as the reel spins (as does most random crystals). This means while we think of the crystal as having a chance for a 5* champion, the crystal reel thinks all of those 5* champs are actually inside the crystal individually so as the reel chooses a random reward to show, the vast majority of all possible rewards are 5* champs. There's like 150+ of those, and only a few of everything else.

A similar thing I believe happens to PHCs, GMCs, and Cavs, where the rarity of champs is not obeyed in the crystal so every possible drop shows up equally, even though higher rarities actually drop much less frequently.
    Interesting. So the full pool of 5* champs, each of which may individually comprise 1/160 of a 0.5% chance of being the outcome from a daily (directional guessing here), all show up as distinct and possible outcomes in the reel?

Dr. Zola
    That, or something like that, seems to be what's happening based on relatively casual observation of the reel. It does seem like 90% of the reel's slots are occupied by 5* champs, which is roughly consistent with that being true.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I've got one 16 days after becoming TB, and it was a ghost ^_^
    Following up on TB daily results...

Posting my past ~90 days of TB daily pulls. I’ve got a handful of days where I missed plus a few at the beginning where I failed to record the results—this tally runs back to around mid-January.

Here are total + monthly take home:

And here are the drops by type along with my personal drop rates:

Dr. Zola
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Got Claire Voyant a couple of days ago as my 1st 5* from the TB Crystals. The good news is I didn't have her, the bad news is I don't care about 5* anymore.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    I’ve pulled at least a couple 5*s from it. Iron patriot once and miracle pull of dr doom. Been hunting him since he came out.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    I literally just pulled a 5* Thing from it
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    DrZola said:

Following up on TB daily results...

You don't have to shout.

Finally got a 5* champ - Korg. Still no 6* shards.

Also, I got another unit drop, this one was for 25 units, so it seems there's at least two kinds of unit drops, 25 and 40.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    I've gotten 2 5* champs since the thronebreaker crystals started. More often though I get 5k 5* shards.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

My pulls over the last two days. Can’t complain