**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So this is how Rank 4 cats are introduced?

IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

I don't even know what to say to this

Comments

• RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Werewrym said:

H3t3r said:

Should be at least another 6 months before we even see these materials. Way to early IMO

Not to mention behind a paywall... Pathetic
    Sorry but thats good business. Gotta to admit i did not think those mats would be introduce so soon tho.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    The deals are pretty crazy. 6* gem selector, Nexus Selector and then even this.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

When my alliance mate put this in the Line chat I thought it was a late April fools.

This is ridiculously early. Why are Kabam rushing out rank 4s when most of the player base are struggling to get rank 3s?

Kabam are painting themselves into a corner where the only way out is 7*. Slow down guys, let the game have life

They already painted themselves into a corner when they released 10% T5cc for anyone who could explore Map 7 with epic mods. Not to mention the huge number of cash deals and Gifting event which gave away t5cc to many. The top players are duping 6 stars at max sig and get nothing. There is simply no option other than moving to 7 stars. Only thing I wish was they could have introduced a sliver of the T6B and T3A in 7.2 before giving them away for cash.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

When my alliance mate put this in the Line chat I thought it was a late April fools.

This is ridiculously early. Why are Kabam rushing out rank 4s when most of the player base are struggling to get rank 3s?

Kabam are painting themselves into a corner where the only way out is 7*. Slow down guys, let the game have life

They already painted themselves into a corner when they released 10% T5cc for anyone who could explore Map 7 with epic mods. Not to mention the huge number of cash deals and Gifting event which gave away t5cc to many. The top players are duping 6 stars at max sig and get nothing. There is simply no option other than moving to 7 stars. Only thing I wish was they could have introduced a sliver of the T6B and T3A in 7.2 before giving them away for cash.
    7* were inevitable from the very beginning of the game if it was going to make it that far. This was basically confirmed when 5 and then 6* came out. Itll just keep repeating until the end of the game.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

This "event" is just an additional version of july 4th/cyber monday, but only for p2w players.

Don't even care about the deals. But the event is disgusting, so it's better to get rid of it.
    I really hope this doesn't become an annual thing

For once I 100% agree with you, at least the others offer a good amount of stuff to the grinders, this offers what? 74k dubloon things while spenders can get over 30x that, balance is way off
    Exactly. While BF and July 4th do give better overall offers to spenders, you can atleast get a good bit by grinding units. Unless the deals sucks like last time.
    But this gives literally nothing, while spenders get to thrive. A 6* Gem Selector is nuts. Even class 6* Nexus.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I am very unhappy there are present in the deals.

And if people who buy everything on July 4th can get a r4, i will consider retiring.

I think between these offers, 7.2 and July 4, someone should be able to get an R4. Not to mention any deals Kabam gives in between these things for cash.