**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena 2.0 , When?

It's in one of the dev diary post if not all of them, and I'm not gonna waste my time searching for it, but it's save to say it's been over 1 year since you guys said you are working on it, any update regarding it/?
also what happened to incursions champions' cooldown timer reset on every round of incursions (~5-6days)?
appreciate any update about it

Comments

• Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Early June... maybe
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Early June... maybe

Early June 2037
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,958 ★★★★★
    I'd wager they'll update it together with Bases.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I'd wager they'll update it together with Bases.

“Coming Soon” has taken new meaning.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,332 ★★★★★
    The below is what I believe you're referencing. This road map was released July 3rd, 2020.

(MAYBE) WITHIN 12 MONTHS
    NEW ARENA ALTERNATIVE
    We’re not planning to replace Arenas, let’s get that out of the way. We’re looking into creating an alternative method to score toward Arena Milestones and Rankings.

We don’t have a ton to talk about right now, but our current thinking is to create a new solo mode that will leverage some of our Incursions tech. The goal will be to have the mode follow many of the same restrictions that exist in Arenas and to be a slightly faster method to score points to compensate for the added level of complexity players will need to contend with.